Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | pokemon safari friend codes
1 2 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 187
@Pixal Added you back. Sorry I didn't get to it sooner, I didn't get the ping for some reason, and that's the second time that's happened that I know of, I wonder if FR is having some glitches with the updated ping system.
@Pixal Added you back. Sorry I didn't get to it sooner, I didn't get the ping for some reason, and that's the second time that's happened that I know of, I wonder if FR is having some glitches with the updated ping system.
bUUy115.png db_2_21_15_by_nightmare_moon222-d8kl57b.png 3_14_15_db_by_nightmare_moon222-d8luj0u.png db_4_11_15_by_nightmare_moon222-d8ptw3f.png db_5_9_15_by_nightmare_moon222-d8t9vby.png 8_8_15_by_nightmare_moon222-d94ytcf.png tumblr_o1veu11RHG1v5pacoo3_100.png
@Ryutim

No worries! I believe it didn't ping because I edited the names in there. So that's my bad. :c But many thanks on the add lol!

I swear, trying to catch all the Pokemon is like the hardest thing of my life right now. Just trying to get that Shiny Charm!
@Ryutim

No worries! I believe it didn't ping because I edited the names in there. So that's my bad. :c But many thanks on the add lol!

I swear, trying to catch all the Pokemon is like the hardest thing of my life right now. Just trying to get that Shiny Charm!
lwK9VZ6.png
@Pixal That makes sense, I'll try to remember that in case I decide to edit posts to add pings. Anyway, good luck trying to catch 'em all, and the same with the shiny hunting. :)
@Pixal That makes sense, I'll try to remember that in case I decide to edit posts to add pings. Anyway, good luck trying to catch 'em all, and the same with the shiny hunting. :)
bUUy115.png db_2_21_15_by_nightmare_moon222-d8kl57b.png 3_14_15_db_by_nightmare_moon222-d8luj0u.png db_4_11_15_by_nightmare_moon222-d8ptw3f.png db_5_9_15_by_nightmare_moon222-d8t9vby.png 8_8_15_by_nightmare_moon222-d94ytcf.png tumblr_o1veu11RHG1v5pacoo3_100.png
Thanks to everyone who's added me! \owo/

@Zakiax, I would definitely appreciate it! Mincinno (and Cinccino) is one of the Pokemon I'm still missing from my Dex so it'd be super helpful q_q

@Pixal, Added you! Also hey, I'm also trying to complete my Dex :D I'm not making a living dex so I don't have all of the Pokemon, but maybe we could do some tradebacks to help each other fill out what we're missing??
Thanks to everyone who's added me! \owo/

@Zakiax, I would definitely appreciate it! Mincinno (and Cinccino) is one of the Pokemon I'm still missing from my Dex so it'd be super helpful q_q

@Pixal, Added you! Also hey, I'm also trying to complete my Dex :D I'm not making a living dex so I don't have all of the Pokemon, but maybe we could do some tradebacks to help each other fill out what we're missing??
@Khoshekh

Many thanks! c: And I'm down for that. Currently I've just been trying to level the Pokemon I have and get PokeDex numbers that way lol.
@Khoshekh

Many thanks! c: And I'm down for that. Currently I've just been trying to level the Pokemon I have and get PokeDex numbers that way lol.
lwK9VZ6.png
@Pixal, haha yeah, I've been running all over Kalos trying to catch Pokemon I need to evolve or breed and then going through the restaurant over and over. I'm down to 91 Pokemon I need to catch, will be trading someone on Reddit for 10 of those, and am leveling up three more for their final evolutions. Weirdly I'm missing a lot of starter evolutions, though--I have the first evolutions but I can't bear to actually evolve them OTL

Do you have a list of the Pokemon you need somewhere? c: Mine is here but not entirely up to date.
@Pixal, haha yeah, I've been running all over Kalos trying to catch Pokemon I need to evolve or breed and then going through the restaurant over and over. I'm down to 91 Pokemon I need to catch, will be trading someone on Reddit for 10 of those, and am leveling up three more for their final evolutions. Weirdly I'm missing a lot of starter evolutions, though--I have the first evolutions but I can't bear to actually evolve them OTL

Do you have a list of the Pokemon you need somewhere? c: Mine is here but not entirely up to date.
Anyone have the following:
  • General
Foongus/amoonguss HA (regenerator) any ivs/nature
Modest gastrodon w/storm drain any ivs/nature
Modest HP Ground eevee/sylveon
  • Legends:
Quiet/Modest/Bold/Calm/Sassy perf IV cresselia
Perf Iv suicune Calm/Modest/Bold

Doesn't matter if they're cloned! PM for offers.

Cheers and thank you :)

EDIT: Got some, cheers!
Anyone have the following:
  • General
Foongus/amoonguss HA (regenerator) any ivs/nature
Modest gastrodon w/storm drain any ivs/nature
Modest HP Ground eevee/sylveon
  • Legends:
Quiet/Modest/Bold/Calm/Sassy perf IV cresselia
Perf Iv suicune Calm/Modest/Bold

Doesn't matter if they're cloned! PM for offers.

Cheers and thank you :)

EDIT: Got some, cheers!
OjayHBU.png
@Khoshekh

Pokemon I can trade from your list:
Magmar, Latios, Cranidos, Bronzor, Palkia, Giratina, Watchog, Whimsicott, and Landorus.

I believe I can try to get a few more from your list. Just gonna take some time. Gotta level some and hatch some lol.
@Khoshekh

Pokemon I can trade from your list:
Magmar, Latios, Cranidos, Bronzor, Palkia, Giratina, Watchog, Whimsicott, and Landorus.

I believe I can try to get a few more from your list. Just gonna take some time. Gotta level some and hatch some lol.
lwK9VZ6.png
@Pixal, ahh those would be awesome! What Pokemon do you need? I don't have legendaries, since I tend to WonderTrade those off, but I can hook you up with some fully evolved Pokemon or starters or something?? I have X, so if there's anything catcheable on X that you need I can for sure help you there, or I have plenty in my boxes?
@Pixal, ahh those would be awesome! What Pokemon do you need? I don't have legendaries, since I tend to WonderTrade those off, but I can hook you up with some fully evolved Pokemon or starters or something?? I have X, so if there's anything catcheable on X that you need I can for sure help you there, or I have plenty in my boxes?
@Khoshekh

I'll go through my PokeDex in a bit lol. Been trying to find a shiny Vulpix all day. Also! I didn't realize this but is it possible to trade between Alpha Sapphire and X/Y? Not sure why I never thought of this being an issue until now.
@Khoshekh

I'll go through my PokeDex in a bit lol. Been trying to find a shiny Vulpix all day. Also! I didn't realize this but is it possible to trade between Alpha Sapphire and X/Y? Not sure why I never thought of this being an issue until now.
lwK9VZ6.png
1 2 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 187