Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The Legend of Zelda
1 2 3 4 5
-prays they will have a MM remake-

-eyes cannot do playing it again on N64 they might suicide on me-
-prays they will have a MM remake-

-eyes cannot do playing it again on N64 they might suicide on me-
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
@slenderman ah, you mean a playthrough as in a walkthrough or a Let's Play? I've watched plenty of TP Let's ays, so that'd be a coincidence xD

And progens can't be traded ;_; plus that wouldn't be fun for me xD

Same :3 I was really broke earlier on in the day, but thirty minutes on Shock Switch kind of helped me change that xD
@slenderman ah, you mean a playthrough as in a walkthrough or a Let's Play? I've watched plenty of TP Let's ays, so that'd be a coincidence xD

And progens can't be traded ;_; plus that wouldn't be fun for me xD

Same :3 I was really broke earlier on in the day, but thirty minutes on Shock Switch kind of helped me change that xD
LRGcw0O.gifnJTGYTQ.pngA0h640T.gif
@FallingIcarus
A Let's Play; walkthroughs don't usually have commentary and I'm listening to them snark as background noise. xD

They can't? Well fffffffkdsnl;lgkldfkgl'fk'lgbdf

I usually do puzzles. Shock Switch gets... boring for me after awhile idk
and puzzles don't, seems like those should be switched, huh?
@FallingIcarus
A Let's Play; walkthroughs don't usually have commentary and I'm listening to them snark as background noise. xD

They can't? Well fffffffkdsnl;lgkldfkgl'fk'lgbdf

I usually do puzzles. Shock Switch gets... boring for me after awhile idk
and puzzles don't, seems like those should be switched, huh?
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
dd9d37c13149d4412f933c2662309cbb42245e81.png
@slenderman WAHOO someone who watches Let's Plays too :D Whose? I've only watched NintendoCaprisun's and ShadowMario41's Let's Plays. And I know what you mean, I do that too. Especially when I'm farming for Treasure on FR :3

Blehshshagwjjsjs

I do Shock Switch when I need quick cash, cuz Jigsaw doesn't work on my phone (for some strange reason). But yeah, the puzzles are more fun.
@slenderman WAHOO someone who watches Let's Plays too :D Whose? I've only watched NintendoCaprisun's and ShadowMario41's Let's Plays. And I know what you mean, I do that too. Especially when I'm farming for Treasure on FR :3

Blehshshagwjjsjs

I do Shock Switch when I need quick cash, cuz Jigsaw doesn't work on my phone (for some strange reason). But yeah, the puzzles are more fun.
LRGcw0O.gifnJTGYTQ.pngA0h640T.gif
@FallingIcarus
Ah, a youtuber I found just recently actually; SAMaxwellAdams
They have a OoT playthrough too and it is the funniest damn thing I've listened to in a long time, even if parts of it made me want to rip my hair out because of easily solved things that weren't easy to watch not getting solved.

[Incoherent whale noise]

Aaaahhhh
that's a little odd that it doesn't work but as long as it doesn't hamper the treasure-making I guess it's alright xD
@FallingIcarus
Ah, a youtuber I found just recently actually; SAMaxwellAdams
They have a OoT playthrough too and it is the funniest damn thing I've listened to in a long time, even if parts of it made me want to rip my hair out because of easily solved things that weren't easy to watch not getting solved.

[Incoherent whale noise]

Aaaahhhh
that's a little odd that it doesn't work but as long as it doesn't hamper the treasure-making I guess it's alright xD
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
Who is excited for the wind waker remake? i know i am :D
i dont even have a wii u yet, but i will find out how much the special edition zelda wii u is (its a deluxe one btw) and then i will order it :D
Who is excited for the wind waker remake? i know i am :D
i dont even have a wii u yet, but i will find out how much the special edition zelda wii u is (its a deluxe one btw) and then i will order it :D
Proud Shadow child Dragon Trades!Hatchling reserve avail. ,The Legend of Zelda
SHADOWBINDER_sig.png
@AnimeFan210
Since I haven't played WW in general yet, I can't really have a say in if I'm excited for it or not, but I do know a lot of people who are happy that they no longer have to collect map pieces (?) to get the triforce parts and instead just go straight for the triforce.
@AnimeFan210
Since I haven't played WW in general yet, I can't really have a say in if I'm excited for it or not, but I do know a lot of people who are happy that they no longer have to collect map pieces (?) to get the triforce parts and instead just go straight for the triforce.
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
[b][i]Did someone say Zelda?[/i][/b] [img]http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q592/Steelshade13/1229121113_zpsfb0eae00.jpg[/img]
Did someone say Zelda?

1229121113_zpsfb0eae00.jpg
@Rendastron

omg is that a zelda calendar? D:
@Rendastron

omg is that a zelda calendar? D:
Proud Shadow child Dragon Trades!Hatchling reserve avail. ,The Legend of Zelda
SHADOWBINDER_sig.png
@AnimeFan210 Yes! 3 of them... From a calendar stand in the mall around Christmas time, and I freaked-the-**** out XD

Old school Zelda is where it's at in my book, as well as in my heart c: Though, I really really did like Twilight Princess, for it's length and the vast amount of things you got to do outside of temples, unlike Oot, which was just temple to temple pretty much haha
@AnimeFan210 Yes! 3 of them... From a calendar stand in the mall around Christmas time, and I freaked-the-**** out XD

Old school Zelda is where it's at in my book, as well as in my heart c: Though, I really really did like Twilight Princess, for it's length and the vast amount of things you got to do outside of temples, unlike Oot, which was just temple to temple pretty much haha
1 2 3 4 5