Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The Legend of Zelda
1 2 3 4 5
Who has windwaker hd? i jump of wherever i am if i see a tingle bottle and swim to it :P
also what do you lot think about a link between worlds which is going to be coming out?
Who has windwaker hd? i jump of wherever i am if i see a tingle bottle and swim to it :P
also what do you lot think about a link between worlds which is going to be coming out?
Proud Shadow child Dragon Trades!Hatchling reserve avail. ,The Legend of Zelda
SHADOWBINDER_sig.png
I've only played Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword, but I loved both ^^
I've only played Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword, but I loved both ^^
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
I have much love for the Zelda series, moreso the console games than the handhelds. My favourite is probably Skyward Sword, just for Ghirahim. Planning on replaying OOC or Majora's Mask once I'm done with this year of study, if I can find the gamecube diskything I have with them.
I have much love for the Zelda series, moreso the console games than the handhelds. My favourite is probably Skyward Sword, just for Ghirahim. Planning on replaying OOC or Majora's Mask once I'm done with this year of study, if I can find the gamecube diskything I have with them.
Forum_Banner.png
Well I got Breath of the wild and finally got to Hyrule Castle to defeat him only to realize I have to retreat to gather more supplies (Mainly Ancient arrows). 12 Hours of work into this game and at least half an hour climbing the castle realize I have to do it all again later.

I do love tis game, but I was hoping to just get C. Ganon and DB. Canon done with.
I've rambled too long now.
Well I got Breath of the wild and finally got to Hyrule Castle to defeat him only to realize I have to retreat to gather more supplies (Mainly Ancient arrows). 12 Hours of work into this game and at least half an hour climbing the castle realize I have to do it all again later.

I do love tis game, but I was hoping to just get C. Ganon and DB. Canon done with.
OLAUQNQe_400x400.jpg
[quote name="albinoleopard" date=2017-07-01 23:30:51] Well I got Breath of the wild and finally got to Hyrule Castle to defeat him only to realize I have to retreat to gather more supplies (Mainly Ancient arrows). 12 Hours of work into this game and at least half an hour climbing the castle realize I have to do it all again later. I do love tis game, but I was hoping to just get C. Ganon and DB. Canon done with. I've rambled too long now. [/quote] Oh, and I have Twilight Princess as well, but I spoiled the ending for myself and never really play it anymore because I dread the ending. I am kind of stuck inside Death Mountain's mine anyways (I forgot the controls. Genius)
albinoleopard wrote on 2017-07-01:

Oh, and I have Twilight Princess as well, but I spoiled the ending for myself and never really play it anymore because I dread the ending. I am kind of stuck inside Death Mountain's mine anyways (I forgot the controls. Genius)
OLAUQNQe_400x400.jpg
IVE ONLY FINISHED wind waker breath of the wild and ocarina of time in full but i have enjoyed minish cap majoras mask four swords and twilight princess (despite not finishing them lol,,,,,)

i own . pretty much all of akira himekawa's manga adaptations i love each book to bits
IVE ONLY FINISHED wind waker breath of the wild and ocarina of time in full but i have enjoyed minish cap majoras mask four swords and twilight princess (despite not finishing them lol,,,,,)

i own . pretty much all of akira himekawa's manga adaptations i love each book to bits
Σ/anodyne
he/him
trans.pngbi.png
yES [b]YES[/b] [b][i]YES[/i][/b] Hello my friends, fellow Legend of Zelda nerd here. I'm in the middle of playing Breath of the Wild and Sidon is my best friend lol. He's my spirit animal tbh. The memories are so intense (no spoilers here) and I'm really enjoying the voice acting, except Zelda's (why does she sound like a Renaissance fair character) and Link being silent as always, sometimes I want to shake him and say TALK TO HER!!!! xD I played Windwaker all the time when I was little even though it was just on my dad's finished game. That game was my childhood. I could never go into the earth temple though because Re-Deads are freaking horrifying! I also played Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask when I was little on the N64, again on my dad's saves just goofing off doing crazy stuff. I started OoT on my 3DS a while ago but I stopped for some reason. I watched my dad play Twilight Princess too, I tried to do it after he was done but I only got to the fire temple before I stopped. Meh, I was only like 7 or so. My favorite characters have to be Midna (100% my favorite of all) Tetra, Medli, Sidon, Wolf Link, and of course Zelda. [img]http://i.imgur.com/QUude3V.gif[/img] [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/e7c874e27ff0b6ecbfb9a64053dce7c6/tumblr_o5spmhJ0421u9ka89o2_500.gif[/img] Edit: Wow this thread got necro'd hard......
yES YES YES

Hello my friends, fellow Legend of Zelda nerd here.

I'm in the middle of playing Breath of the Wild and Sidon is my best friend lol. He's my spirit animal tbh. The memories are so intense (no spoilers here) and I'm really enjoying the voice acting, except Zelda's (why does she sound like a Renaissance fair character) and Link being silent as always, sometimes I want to shake him and say TALK TO HER!!!! xD

I played Windwaker all the time when I was little even though it was just on my dad's finished game. That game was my childhood. I could never go into the earth temple though because Re-Deads are freaking horrifying! I also played Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask when I was little on the N64, again on my dad's saves just goofing off doing crazy stuff. I started OoT on my 3DS a while ago but I stopped for some reason. I watched my dad play Twilight Princess too, I tried to do it after he was done but I only got to the fire temple before I stopped. Meh, I was only like 7 or so.

My favorite characters have to be Midna (100% my favorite of all) Tetra, Medli, Sidon, Wolf Link, and of course Zelda.

QUude3V.gif

tumblr_o5spmhJ0421u9ka89o2_500.gif

Edit: Wow this thread got necro'd hard......
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
oh god let's see uh..Ruto and Ralis and a bunch of other Zoras, Medli, Revali, Fi, Midna just because I played Twilight Princess a lot when I was younger. Also Scrapper and the entirety of the Lanayru Desert are all my children every single robot idc i legally own them all now

im probably missing some people
oh god let's see uh..Ruto and Ralis and a bunch of other Zoras, Medli, Revali, Fi, Midna just because I played Twilight Princess a lot when I was younger. Also Scrapper and the entirety of the Lanayru Desert are all my children every single robot idc i legally own them all now

im probably missing some people
xEyhnVi.gif
wow necro
wow necro
[quote name="albinoleopard" date=2017-07-01 23:30:51] Well I got Breath of the wild and finally got to Hyrule Castle to defeat him only to realize I have to retreat to gather more supplies (Mainly Ancient arrows). 12 Hours of work into this game and at least half an hour climbing the castle realize I have to do it all again later. I do love tis game, but I was hoping to just get C. Ganon and DB. Canon done with. I've rambled too long now. [/quote] Well I defeated C. Ganon but had no arrows of any kind left, so I quit the game. NOW I HAVE TO RETREAT FOR MORE STUPID ARROWS AND I WENT BACK ONLY TO FIND OUT I HAD TO REDO C. GANON AND RE-CLIMB HYRULE CASTLE. So I got some arrows and went to defeat Molduga instead. BUT THEN I FLIPPING DIED ON SOME STAL LIZALFOS AND I WAS SO MAD I NEARLY THREW MY WII U AGAINST THE TV. So now I hate this game and want to throw the disk in the paper shredder and forget this stupid thing ever existed. I WAS REALLY GOOD AT THIS GAME TOO AND IT UST LAUGHED IN MY FACE. Congrats, me. You managed to sound exaggerated AND ramble for too long again. EDIT: Defeated Molduga. Forgave the game. Found last fairy fountain. Nearly have the thunder helm. ready to brawl against C. Ganon and DB. Ganon. FINALLY.
albinoleopard wrote on 2017-07-01:

Well I defeated C. Ganon but had no arrows of any kind left, so I quit the game. NOW I HAVE TO RETREAT FOR MORE STUPID ARROWS AND I WENT BACK ONLY TO FIND OUT I HAD TO REDO C. GANON AND RE-CLIMB HYRULE CASTLE. So I got some arrows and went to defeat Molduga instead. BUT THEN I FLIPPING DIED ON SOME STAL LIZALFOS AND I WAS SO MAD I NEARLY THREW MY WII U AGAINST THE TV. So now I hate this game and want to throw the disk in the paper shredder and forget this stupid thing ever existed. I WAS REALLY GOOD AT THIS GAME TOO AND IT UST LAUGHED IN MY FACE.

Congrats, me. You managed to sound exaggerated AND ramble for too long again.

EDIT: Defeated Molduga. Forgave the game. Found last fairy fountain. Nearly have the thunder helm. ready to brawl against C. Ganon and DB. Ganon. FINALLY.
OLAUQNQe_400x400.jpg
1 2 3 4 5