Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The Legend of Zelda
1 2 3 4 5
Everyone may i have your attention please:
Zelda windwaker hd deluxe wii u set(32 gb) comes out on september 20th.
It will come with digital download of windwaker hd, and with digital download of hyrule historia(as gotten off a post on fb)
Everyone may i have your attention please:
Zelda windwaker hd deluxe wii u set(32 gb) comes out on september 20th.
It will come with digital download of windwaker hd, and with digital download of hyrule historia(as gotten off a post on fb)
Proud Shadow child Dragon Trades!Hatchling reserve avail. ,The Legend of Zelda
SHADOWBINDER_sig.png
So who plans on getting the limited edition zelda wii u?
im going to gamestop tomorrow to preorder/reserve mine!
So who plans on getting the limited edition zelda wii u?
im going to gamestop tomorrow to preorder/reserve mine!
SHADOWBINDER_sig.png
I'm on the fence for the moment
I'm on the fence for the moment
Big evil logical meanieface
bump
bump
SHADOWBINDER_sig.png
definitely a fan. I prefer the 'darker' games like Majora's Mask to say, Skyward Sword (never finished), but they've all been good fun. I'd say my favourites are A Link to the Past (pure nostalgia) and Twilight Princess. even named my dog Link. x)
definitely a fan. I prefer the 'darker' games like Majora's Mask to say, Skyward Sword (never finished), but they've all been good fun. I'd say my favourites are A Link to the Past (pure nostalgia) and Twilight Princess. even named my dog Link. x)
[PERSONA]
Aaaah, fond memories.
I still take out my N64 and play Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask from time to time.
'Modern' games may have better graphics, but the story just doesn't even come close to what once was~
Aaaah, fond memories.
I still take out my N64 and play Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask from time to time.
'Modern' games may have better graphics, but the story just doesn't even come close to what once was~

tumblr_inline_n5l9g4q8P31scrvs1.png
So i went to gamestop today and picked up my zelda wii u bundle and got to windfall island so far! And at the fortress, i didnt even get thrown in the jail cell once :D
So i went to gamestop today and picked up my zelda wii u bundle and got to windfall island so far! And at the fortress, i didnt even get thrown in the jail cell once :D
SHADOWBINDER_sig.png
I only had Ocarina of time for n64. I downloaded the majoras mask emulator, but I found it too hard to play with a keyboard.
I have a tiny triforce tattoo in between my shoulder blades. It was my first tattoo and I love it. So many good memories playing that game. It truly was before it's time!
I only had Ocarina of time for n64. I downloaded the majoras mask emulator, but I found it too hard to play with a keyboard.
I have a tiny triforce tattoo in between my shoulder blades. It was my first tattoo and I love it. So many good memories playing that game. It truly was before it's time!
what about the cartoon and the older games they were good too.
what about the cartoon and the older games they were good too.
dbcburn.gif
bump
bump
SHADOWBINDER_sig.png
1 2 3 4 5