Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The Pride Alliance
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17
@Path
Unstopp4bl3 3l1t3 r4c3 of troll 4nc3stors.
@Casandraelf
im watching a lot of shows atm so idk if i wanna commit but thanks for letting me know where to find it!
@Path
Unstopp4bl3 3l1t3 r4c3 of troll 4nc3stors.
@Casandraelf
im watching a lot of shows atm so idk if i wanna commit but thanks for letting me know where to find it!
34787.png ........................ c a t i o n
```````````````````````````````````````
naenia ~ ne/nem ~ FR+3

5hF3FGk.png
loimysO.png

I just thought of something that could be fun: drag queen themed dragons! We get the most garishly colored dragons, name them something that's both drag queenie and appropriate for the site and breed them.

We can take over the site with the most FAAAABULOUS dragons ever! :D
I just thought of something that could be fun: drag queen themed dragons! We get the most garishly colored dragons, name them something that's both drag queenie and appropriate for the site and breed them.

We can take over the site with the most FAAAABULOUS dragons ever! :D
phke_zpsfbf77644.png
@Casandraelf *raises hand* I'm in! Although I doubt any of my current dragons are suitable.... *eyes the Auction House*
@Casandraelf *raises hand* I'm in! Although I doubt any of my current dragons are suitable.... *eyes the Auction House*
Curiosity hasn't killed me yet.

Starfall Skin/Accent Price Tracking Spreadsheet
@ParaLLL *evil laugh* This is gonna be sooooo much fun!
@ParaLLL *evil laugh* This is gonna be sooooo much fun!
phke_zpsfbf77644.png
Cisgender bisexual, hetroromantic female here. (Meaning I think girls are adorable, but I can't imagine myself in a relationship with one)
I guess I can't call myself a straight ally if I'm calling myself bi. xD

I don't think about romance or sex all that much so it's not something I really figured out until recently.

I find sex and gender to be a fascinating topic for both discussion and research, however. There so much to learn and figure out.
:o

I want to watch that drag race now. It sounds amazing.
xD
Cisgender bisexual, hetroromantic female here. (Meaning I think girls are adorable, but I can't imagine myself in a relationship with one)
I guess I can't call myself a straight ally if I'm calling myself bi. xD

I don't think about romance or sex all that much so it's not something I really figured out until recently.

I find sex and gender to be a fascinating topic for both discussion and research, however. There so much to learn and figure out.
:o

I want to watch that drag race now. It sounds amazing.
xD
@Pink It's pretty entertaining. Especially when they play the Snatch Game(parody of the Match Game)
@Pink It's pretty entertaining. Especially when they play the Snatch Game(parody of the Match Game)
phke_zpsfbf77644.png
I don't know anything about the Drag Race but...

I identify as female and demi-heterosexual, with a fairly strong possibility of being bi-romantic. A rather fun, if slightly confusing at times, identity. XD

@Pink
Sexuality/sex/gender studies really are very fascinating. A lot of the classes I took last year were about or included the topic (Sociology major). The things you learn when you open your mind to it!
I don't know anything about the Drag Race but...

I identify as female and demi-heterosexual, with a fairly strong possibility of being bi-romantic. A rather fun, if slightly confusing at times, identity. XD

@Pink
Sexuality/sex/gender studies really are very fascinating. A lot of the classes I took last year were about or included the topic (Sociology major). The things you learn when you open your mind to it!
@Emberwolf I just left the reference to the Drag Race since, well, this was originally meant to lure potential fans. You're welcome to hang out here if you want.
@Emberwolf I just left the reference to the Drag Race since, well, this was originally meant to lure potential fans. You're welcome to hang out here if you want.
phke_zpsfbf77644.png
@Casandraelf
I figured as much, considering the number of other people who've mentioned not knowing it.
@Casandraelf
I figured as much, considering the number of other people who've mentioned not knowing it.
@Emberwolf Doesn't matter. At least I got some possible fans of the show.
@Emberwolf Doesn't matter. At least I got some possible fans of the show.
phke_zpsfbf77644.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17