Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The Pride Alliance
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
I'm curious about how my fellow users identify themselves gender-wise.

Also, let's talk about RuPaul's Drag Race. Show a little love for the Number One Supermodel of the World!

As for how I identify, I'm a straight asexual/aromantic cisgender woman. I'm also a straight ally, meaning I'm a supporter of LGBTQA(Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, Queer and Asexual, but it basically applies to all alternate sexualities except for the really weird and messed up paraphilias and zoophilia) rights.
I'm curious about how my fellow users identify themselves gender-wise.

Also, let's talk about RuPaul's Drag Race. Show a little love for the Number One Supermodel of the World!

As for how I identify, I'm a straight asexual/aromantic cisgender woman. I'm also a straight ally, meaning I'm a supporter of LGBTQA(Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, Queer and Asexual, but it basically applies to all alternate sexualities except for the really weird and messed up paraphilias and zoophilia) rights.
phke_zpsfbf77644.png
I... have not ever heard of RuPaul's Drag Race, honestly. What is it.

As for me... mostly lots of question marks. Asexual, something-that-is-not-hetero-or-a-romantic, and... female, whose comprehension of what gender is has not gotten much past running around with butterfly nets going "but where is it?! Did the butterfly eat me?"

...I am precisely as sane as that choice of metaphor makes me seem, most likely.

I don't really think of any of that as identifying, though; it's more of a if someone asks, okay, this is the checklist that I fit the most symptoms of, here is the name on top of the list, does that answer your question? (It inevitably never does, because asexuality, but anyway.) Really the only things I might think of identifying myself as are writer and feminist.

(I also miiiight be typing up an email to the admin to ask if a GSA is allowed, only with a less limiting name than GSA which I have so far failed to think of. And which might be unneeded, seeing this thread now.)

And! I am evidently in a rambly mood, so I shall cut myself off here. But hi!
I... have not ever heard of RuPaul's Drag Race, honestly. What is it.

As for me... mostly lots of question marks. Asexual, something-that-is-not-hetero-or-a-romantic, and... female, whose comprehension of what gender is has not gotten much past running around with butterfly nets going "but where is it?! Did the butterfly eat me?"

...I am precisely as sane as that choice of metaphor makes me seem, most likely.

I don't really think of any of that as identifying, though; it's more of a if someone asks, okay, this is the checklist that I fit the most symptoms of, here is the name on top of the list, does that answer your question? (It inevitably never does, because asexuality, but anyway.) Really the only things I might think of identifying myself as are writer and feminist.

(I also miiiight be typing up an email to the admin to ask if a GSA is allowed, only with a less limiting name than GSA which I have so far failed to think of. And which might be unneeded, seeing this thread now.)

And! I am evidently in a rambly mood, so I shall cut myself off here. But hi!
Curiosity hasn't killed me yet.

Starfall Skin/Accent Price Tracking Spreadsheet
[quote name="ParaLLL" date="2013-07-09 00:03:35" url="main.php?p=mb&board=gend&page=1&id=390306#390429"](I also miiiight be typing up an email to the admin to ask if a GSA is allowed, only with a less limiting name than GSA which I have so far failed to think of. And which might be unneeded, seeing this thread now.)[/quote] Just wanted to pop in and suggest something, if you are interested in starting a "GSA"-type thing (or seeing whether this will become something like that): another forum I frequent had a member suggest the acronym QUILTBAG, which stands for "Queer/Questioning, Undecided, Intersex, Lesbian, Trans, Bisexual, Asexual, Gay" in addition to being an adorable group name in general. So maybe there's that? :) I happen to be aromantic asexual female-but-largely-genderfluid-so-pick-a-pronoun-I-don't-care myself. I don't really watch RuPaul's Drag Race or anything, though, @Casandraelf, amusing though it sounds based on what little I understand of the premise. (The vast majority of my TV-watching time goes to general nerdery, haha.) I dropped in more just for the more-inclusive acronym tip. I actually wasn't aware the show was still coming on! Nice that you're enjoying it, though, and you'll probably be better equipped to explain the premise to @ParaLLL since I don't know too much more about it myself, haha.

Just wanted to pop in and suggest something, if you are interested in starting a "GSA"-type thing (or seeing whether this will become something like that): another forum I frequent had a member suggest the acronym QUILTBAG, which stands for "Queer/Questioning, Undecided, Intersex, Lesbian, Trans, Bisexual, Asexual, Gay" in addition to being an adorable group name in general. So maybe there's that? :)

I happen to be aromantic asexual female-but-largely-genderfluid-so-pick-a-pronoun-I-don't-care myself. I don't really watch RuPaul's Drag Race or anything, though, @Casandraelf, amusing though it sounds based on what little I understand of the premise. (The vast majority of my TV-watching time goes to general nerdery, haha.) I dropped in more just for the more-inclusive acronym tip. I actually wasn't aware the show was still coming on! Nice that you're enjoying it, though, and you'll probably be better equipped to explain the premise to @ParaLLL since I don't know too much more about it myself, haha.
@ParaLLL Just whatever you do don't call it GSA, haha, talk about the worse name in the history of anything ever made in the universe in all time! Related to this, I really wish there were ... CLANS. But seeing as clans have been taken, I guess that'd leave us Groups or Guilds.

I wouldn't even think it was necessary that they had their own private forum, but just having a thing you could join and have a group page for would be nice, I think, and that would work for this.

As for RPDR, I watched one season with dedication, which Sharon won, and I've intended to watch it since then but, not being in America with Logo, it's a bit ugly to get a hold of, I always found myself waiting days before I could, at which point I'd either forgotten or was seeing the news/other people talking about it and not knowing stuff myself. Always a lot of fun, though, fabulous fun!

As for the other thing, I'm just a plain gay guy! I'm definitely not asexual but I don't really feel the need for a regularly sexual relationship either.
@ParaLLL Just whatever you do don't call it GSA, haha, talk about the worse name in the history of anything ever made in the universe in all time! Related to this, I really wish there were ... CLANS. But seeing as clans have been taken, I guess that'd leave us Groups or Guilds.

I wouldn't even think it was necessary that they had their own private forum, but just having a thing you could join and have a group page for would be nice, I think, and that would work for this.

As for RPDR, I watched one season with dedication, which Sharon won, and I've intended to watch it since then but, not being in America with Logo, it's a bit ugly to get a hold of, I always found myself waiting days before I could, at which point I'd either forgotten or was seeing the news/other people talking about it and not knowing stuff myself. Always a lot of fun, though, fabulous fun!

As for the other thing, I'm just a plain gay guy! I'm definitely not asexual but I don't really feel the need for a regularly sexual relationship either.
Like hatchlings with circuits? Like hatchlings without circuits?
Take a peek at Integrated Dragons!

Timezone: FRT+8
Ahah, hello there again @Casandraelf, you seem to make topics that peek my interest :P!

But, ah, I love Drag Race! The Rally in NYC a few weekends ago was hosted by Pandora Boxx and she was hilarious. Also, yeah, @afanc, it is nearly impossible to get a hold of online! There was one site I was using to catch up on seasons not on Netflix, and the website was extremely flaky. Now they aren't even on Netflix anymore ):

As for orientation, I just like to be frank with it and say I'm a gay girl. The specifics are fun to think about, but my specifics aren't so different from a "classic lesbian" that I need to detail! (:

So who were your guys' favourite queens? Although it's a bit old hat now, who had you wanted to win last season? Because I was cheering hard core for Alaska. Sharon being my ultimate favourite queen ever, I thought if they both were drag royalty, that would be adorable!! Although, Alaska had a LOT going for her, not saying that she at all deserved the crown simply because of Sharon. She put forth, I feel, the most serious competition and played the show as it was meant to be played.
Ahah, hello there again @Casandraelf, you seem to make topics that peek my interest :P!

But, ah, I love Drag Race! The Rally in NYC a few weekends ago was hosted by Pandora Boxx and she was hilarious. Also, yeah, @afanc, it is nearly impossible to get a hold of online! There was one site I was using to catch up on seasons not on Netflix, and the website was extremely flaky. Now they aren't even on Netflix anymore ):

As for orientation, I just like to be frank with it and say I'm a gay girl. The specifics are fun to think about, but my specifics aren't so different from a "classic lesbian" that I need to detail! (:

So who were your guys' favourite queens? Although it's a bit old hat now, who had you wanted to win last season? Because I was cheering hard core for Alaska. Sharon being my ultimate favourite queen ever, I thought if they both were drag royalty, that would be adorable!! Although, Alaska had a LOT going for her, not saying that she at all deserved the crown simply because of Sharon. She put forth, I feel, the most serious competition and played the show as it was meant to be played.
I haven't watched RuPaul, I've just seen clips on The Soup. It looks pretty fun, though :3

I'm a lesbian, although one with an impressive dating record of never - I had a friendship that really wasn't platonic once, but it was extremely unhealthy (and online!) I have terrible luck with girls! It doesn't help that there are three girls who'd date a girl in my home town, and none of them are options (bestie-who's-like-a-sister, crazy abusive issues lady, and girl-I-don't-like).

I'm not asexual, although I'm obviously not jumping at relationships, and if I did have one it wouldn't have any sexy naughty stuff!! o.e! Even if I wasn't too young for that stuff (I'm 16 - way too little) I'd really like to save that stuff for something committed and special x3

I identify pretty strongly as female, although I'm only sometimes girly! I like sewing and puppies and rainbows and dolls and cooking and cop shows and dragons and honestly-kind-of-misogynistic rap music and weightlifting and being strong! :D I pretty much just do what I want and I don't worry about it ;3
I haven't watched RuPaul, I've just seen clips on The Soup. It looks pretty fun, though :3

I'm a lesbian, although one with an impressive dating record of never - I had a friendship that really wasn't platonic once, but it was extremely unhealthy (and online!) I have terrible luck with girls! It doesn't help that there are three girls who'd date a girl in my home town, and none of them are options (bestie-who's-like-a-sister, crazy abusive issues lady, and girl-I-don't-like).

I'm not asexual, although I'm obviously not jumping at relationships, and if I did have one it wouldn't have any sexy naughty stuff!! o.e! Even if I wasn't too young for that stuff (I'm 16 - way too little) I'd really like to save that stuff for something committed and special x3

I identify pretty strongly as female, although I'm only sometimes girly! I like sewing and puppies and rainbows and dolls and cooking and cop shows and dragons and honestly-kind-of-misogynistic rap music and weightlifting and being strong! :D I pretty much just do what I want and I don't worry about it ;3
I haven't watched RPDR since I moved(can't afford cable!), but I watched it religiously during the first few seasons, I love it.

Um, I identify as a genderfluid demisexual?
Or a mess, either works!

Sharon was my favourite queen hands down, mostly because I could relate to her a lot and I love dark and creepy macabre things :)
I haven't watched RPDR since I moved(can't afford cable!), but I watched it religiously during the first few seasons, I love it.

Um, I identify as a genderfluid demisexual?
Or a mess, either works!

Sharon was my favourite queen hands down, mostly because I could relate to her a lot and I love dark and creepy macabre things :)
Add me on skype@denkigai !
tumblr_mpq75wVtUc1qa1si8o1_r1_500.png
I prefer to just think of myself as sexual and not worry too much about the rest of it ;)
I prefer to just think of myself as sexual and not worry too much about the rest of it ;)
They/them Gender Fluid - Bi/pan sexual & romantic - Neurodirgvent
@Casandraelf - What is aromantic cisgender? I am genuinely curious.
@Casandraelf - What is aromantic cisgender? I am genuinely curious.
tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
FtM, polyamorous/pansexual (though mostly into guys)

I've watched a little of Drag Race, its okay, though I cannot stand RuPaul (for various reasons), so mostly I gave it a miss.
FtM, polyamorous/pansexual (though mostly into guys)

I've watched a little of Drag Race, its okay, though I cannot stand RuPaul (for various reasons), so mostly I gave it a miss.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17