Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The cringiest hyperfix you've had?
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21
astroboy i guess i dont know why old anime has an appeal to me. it started as me going back and finding a show me and a friend use to watch called kimba and it led to me finding out its made by the same creator which i don't know why it didn't occur to me sooner but yeah
astroboy i guess i dont know why old anime has an appeal to me. it started as me going back and finding a show me and a friend use to watch called kimba and it led to me finding out its made by the same creator which i don't know why it didn't occur to me sooner but yeah

nvlVFtD.png

r2QANTY.png
the Lego Ninjago shows

i give no context
the Lego Ninjago shows

i give no context
Vee
They/Them
+1 FRT
tumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
when i was much, much younger ... shrek.
when i was much, much younger ... shrek.
hi i'm luxe
160P7Fb.png
qjxrAwx.png
RXzUVtr.png
ll0CfnD.png
FObX7rS.png
zHcH6Rq.png
has to be meerkat manor lmao.. it's kind of the reason i became interested in english/learning foreign languages to begin with, but also i vividly remember making random youtube videos that were just slideshows about the meerkats and excitedly showing them to my parents x.x cringe might be dead but it's embarrassing to think about now lol
has to be meerkat manor lmao.. it's kind of the reason i became interested in english/learning foreign languages to begin with, but also i vividly remember making random youtube videos that were just slideshows about the meerkats and excitedly showing them to my parents x.x cringe might be dead but it's embarrassing to think about now lol
..................................... MUYNhfy.png
dEe2UrM.png

5hF3FGk.png
7Y0SkWr.png Np4NxIR.png
HZSRMw5.png
nL26Ewd.png
Like... All of them
Undertale, MLP, Fnaf, I had the trifecta baby! AND on top of that only until recently was I a furry so I've been sleeping, eating, and breathing cringe since birth.
Like... All of them
Undertale, MLP, Fnaf, I had the trifecta baby! AND on top of that only until recently was I a furry so I've been sleeping, eating, and breathing cringe since birth.
blinkies-Cafe-MG.gif
Martin Short, omg
Martin Short, omg
I can't tell which of mine aren't cringe. So all of them. Skylanders, Undertale, Deltarune, you name it
I can't tell which of mine aren't cringe. So all of them. Skylanders, Undertale, Deltarune, you name it
z3ouQq5.gif 1lYv7yK.png
rK7soRR.png
N2y2KFS.png
"A dubious little CREATURE getting up to MISCHIEF. This is No Good. The Beast is demonic in nature. Very Icky, no good."
When I was like six/seven I had the WORST Harry Potter hyperfixation, I'm so fortunate I didn't have any manner of social media.
I had another more mild one when I was thirteen/fourteen, and then both fixations ended up aging like milk when JK turned out to be a terf!

(should add im a firm "cringe is dead" believer, but believe me when i say the fixation seven year old me had was really, REALLY intense.)
When I was like six/seven I had the WORST Harry Potter hyperfixation, I'm so fortunate I didn't have any manner of social media.
I had another more mild one when I was thirteen/fourteen, and then both fixations ended up aging like milk when JK turned out to be a terf!

(should add im a firm "cringe is dead" believer, but believe me when i say the fixation seven year old me had was really, REALLY intense.)
KNiDL_Star_Rod_sprite.png 7nrEOpT.png
bYt72YT.png
Zn1clbn.png
9vwqdfK.png
tyEuRXe.png
9R2Unq1.png
CeZAyqc.png
lA1sWNh.png
Collector of gen 1 aethers, imperial enjoyer, old dragon admirer, sprite/nymph adorer
KNiDL_Star_Rod_icon.png
Regretfully had a Cookie Run Kingdom phase. I'm a "cringe is dead" kind of person, but I have a certain bone to pick with many gacha-style mobile games and I'm mad at myself that I fell into the rabbit hole as deep as I did.
Regretfully had a Cookie Run Kingdom phase. I'm a "cringe is dead" kind of person, but I have a certain bone to pick with many gacha-style mobile games and I'm mad at myself that I fell into the rabbit hole as deep as I did.
ytkEBod.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
9PstSFT.png
Wn6vGC1.png
IrmwTXC.png
JuaytuP.png
mlHpBMC.png
nmHdjnM.png
loimysO.png
..…….
look-at-my-fursona-her-name-is-Marsh.png
wind.gif you-WILL-look-at-my-fursona.png
id say homestuck but it has absolutely Nothing on my even earlier hyperfixation, which was creepypasta. i read fanfiction and everything.
id say homestuck but it has absolutely Nothing on my even earlier hyperfixation, which was creepypasta. i read fanfiction and everything.
Nzd9W.gifyI912j3.pngkXpNHpy.pngr40kQDf.pngyK2yfiw.pngw7zrq5X.pngaXbaYIT.pngh8GgOlC.pngCyW25gb.pngSA2ZdHu.pngLDlwCri.pngQNbfPfg.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21