Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The cringiest hyperfix you've had?
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21
well. right now it is..a certain infamous touhou video series (kkhta......)

it IS good i just rewatched the entire thing again but also I cannot recommend it to anyone ever because of. The horrors
well. right now it is..a certain infamous touhou video series (kkhta......)

it IS good i just rewatched the entire thing again but also I cannot recommend it to anyone ever because of. The horrors
Untitled94_20230312103144.png
frei - they/it
check out my art shop
fandragons
free/cheap g1s [pm if interested!]
?qkpNs=party.png
I went from Warriors to Hetalia to Homestuck to Fandomstuck and *I'm still on fandomstuck.* I'm still VERY MUCH ON FANDOMSTUCK
I went from Warriors to Hetalia to Homestuck to Fandomstuck and *I'm still on fandomstuck.* I'm still VERY MUCH ON FANDOMSTUCK
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Old Artblog
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Artfight
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fandomstuck OCs
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Outdated Wishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fandragons
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Credit!
|
|
|
|
@ me with a zero
not an o!
Is it weird to not think I have any cringy likes?
Is it weird to not think I have any cringy likes?
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
[quote name="LoversMasque" date="2023-09-29 14:19:56" ] Johnny Test. Eurgh. [/quote] *whipcrack sound*
LoversMasque wrote on 2023-09-29 14:19:56:
Johnny Test. Eurgh.
*whipcrack sound*
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
I choose Voltron: Legendary Defender. Looking back, I don't even know why I was so into it in the first place. Might have simply grown out of it, though! Loved it back in the day. It's less cringe and more the failure of the last few seasons that gave the whole show a bit of a sour taste.

Idk if Call of Duty is considered cringe in any way, but that's a train I will be stuck on for a WHILE. I refuse to label it as anything other than somethin I'm enjoying. <3
I choose Voltron: Legendary Defender. Looking back, I don't even know why I was so into it in the first place. Might have simply grown out of it, though! Loved it back in the day. It's less cringe and more the failure of the last few seasons that gave the whole show a bit of a sour taste.

Idk if Call of Duty is considered cringe in any way, but that's a train I will be stuck on for a WHILE. I refuse to label it as anything other than somethin I'm enjoying. <3
FR +9 | they/them
Not necessarily a 100% fandom phase but. In 2020-2021 I had a very unusual obsession [i]against[/i] Alastor from Hazbin Hotel. To the point where me and my friends decided that it would be funny if i made a comic about an Epic Parking Lot 3 a.m. Battle (tm) between alastor and a character that was probably the closest i had to a sona at the time [emoji=skull size=1] (spoilers i stopped doing it when it was like 4/5 chapters done because it was tiring and thankfully i lost interest and got over it) (then i deleted it thank god). Reason? One of my OCs who i really liked got compared to Alastor like 40 times and I lost my absolute MIND i was scared to check comments on my posts and whenever i saw a picture of Alastor it was an equivalent of a jumpscare. I couldnt stand staring at alastor. I think it's hilarious looking back at it but oh boy. That event really did something to my head and it was my main thing for like a year. I am so sorry to everyone who had to put up with this.[emoji=skull size=1] Was it cringe? Probably. However i think it was more on the 'mildly concerning' side. Imagine seeing a kid despise a character so much and think 'wow what did that thing ever do to you...' yeah i probably wasnt the most approachable person back then.[emoji=skull size=1] However it was also my first experience with making comics and i learned a lot from it, so I guess that's a win at least? as of current hyperfixations... genshin impact. However im not into shipping, meta or anything, main reason im staying are my OCs that I love very dearly. I may be cringe but at least im not weird or concerning this time ahah
Not necessarily a 100% fandom phase but. In 2020-2021 I had a very unusual obsession against Alastor from Hazbin Hotel. To the point where me and my friends decided that it would be funny if i made a comic about an Epic Parking Lot 3 a.m. Battle (tm) between alastor and a character that was probably the closest i had to a sona at the time (spoilers i stopped doing it when it was like 4/5 chapters done because it was tiring and thankfully i lost interest and got over it) (then i deleted it thank god).
Reason? One of my OCs who i really liked got compared to Alastor like 40 times and I lost my absolute MIND i was scared to check comments on my posts and whenever i saw a picture of Alastor it was an equivalent of a jumpscare. I couldnt stand staring at alastor. I think it's hilarious looking back at it but oh boy. That event really did something to my head and it was my main thing for like a year. I am so sorry to everyone who had to put up with this.
Was it cringe? Probably. However i think it was more on the 'mildly concerning' side. Imagine seeing a kid despise a character so much and think 'wow what did that thing ever do to you...' yeah i probably wasnt the most approachable person back then.
However it was also my first experience with making comics and i learned a lot from it, so I guess that's a win at least?

as of current hyperfixations... genshin impact. However im not into shipping, meta or anything, main reason im staying are my OCs that I love very dearly. I may be cringe but at least im not weird or concerning this time ahah
1vAtYxM.png
eq6zQ9M.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
G8AyR6r.png
IMG_6995.png 4ogWlJU.png
o4KdtaP.png
oClJnAg.png
every niche interest i get into that others would be ashamed of only makes me more powerful cringe is dead and i killed it(desperately clutching onto my fandroid hyperfix for dear life
every niche interest i get into that others would be ashamed of only makes me more powerful cringe is dead and i killed it(desperately clutching onto my fandroid hyperfix for dear life
WBsJuD1.png
i'm bugs
she/they/rot/.com
forum pings make me go ":)"
AMONG US

I have a bunch of Among Us OCs and I don't always think about them but sometimes I get really obsessed for like 3 days straight and it's all I think about

I have not played the game since 2020
AMONG US

I have a bunch of Among Us OCs and I don't always think about them but sometimes I get really obsessed for like 3 days straight and it's all I think about

I have not played the game since 2020
I don't have a clue, do you? // Aberrant Cauldron Project
[quote name="LaikaFlash" date="2023-08-25 14:55:44" ] I didn't cut my internet teeth during Encyclopedia Dramatica's heyday for that nonsense. [/quote] like nah y'all cant hurt me I survived the 2000s
LaikaFlash wrote on 2023-08-25 14:55:44:
I didn't cut my internet teeth during Encyclopedia Dramatica's heyday for that nonsense.

like nah y'all cant hurt me I survived the 2000s
Die of Bargaining julien
. they/them
. sapphic
. witch
. avatar
homestuck and undertale, at the same time, circa 2016, on Tumblr. warzone
homestuck and undertale, at the same time, circa 2016, on Tumblr. warzone
V soldier conga V
8u8rXPB.gif
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21