Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Spore!
1 2 3 4 5 6
Oh my god I just got one of my friends into playing it after brainrotting about how stupidly fun it is for a while and then I find this thread! It's fate!

I have so many fond memories of playing with my dad as a lil takka (child, for those of you who don't speak bogan australian) back when it first came out, god I wish EA would realise that hey, people actually love this game and would love to see more of it (they won't listen though bc it's not fifa or the sims :/)
Oh my god I just got one of my friends into playing it after brainrotting about how stupidly fun it is for a while and then I find this thread! It's fate!

I have so many fond memories of playing with my dad as a lil takka (child, for those of you who don't speak bogan australian) back when it first came out, god I wish EA would realise that hey, people actually love this game and would love to see more of it (they won't listen though bc it's not fifa or the sims :/)
He/they
Agender/ace/bi
Social anxiety + autism
massive nerd
Dragcave
Final Outpost
Pokefarm
Free L23 cauldron rental
Wishlist
Fandragon list
Pings Ok!
Link to art shop! currently on hiatus ?fLd3y=platform.png
Oh hey! This game is my guilty pleasure. I like making... stuff. The creature creator is pretty fun! I just wish the game wouldn't crash 30 times per session. LOL I used to play a long time ago, back when the game first released... but I did so on my mom's account. Later I bought the game on my own... think I have 300ish hours, but I played the Galactic Adventures pack and new EA app deleted the time played as the Galactic Adventures now counts as an addon instead of a game, and EA couldn't possibly merge those two times together... >.> I really enjoy goofing around in the game here and there! I also really like meeting my own creatures... I actually have an OC based on one of my SPORE species! I drew them twice! And a fan dragon for them too! https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86205100 [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/403081707659722752/824781344365740112/Screenshot_20210325-160447_Autodesk_SketchBook.jpg[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/403081707659722752/1118039655321976932/Screenshot_20230612_215012_Sketchbook.jpg[/img]
Oh hey! This game is my guilty pleasure. I like making... stuff. The creature creator is pretty fun! I just wish the game wouldn't crash 30 times per session. LOL

I used to play a long time ago, back when the game first released... but I did so on my mom's account. Later I bought the game on my own... think I have 300ish hours, but I played the Galactic Adventures pack and new EA app deleted the time played as the Galactic Adventures now counts as an addon instead of a game, and EA couldn't possibly merge those two times together... >.>

I really enjoy goofing around in the game here and there! I also really like meeting my own creatures... I actually have an OC based on one of my SPORE species! I drew them twice!
And a fan dragon for them too!
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86205100

Screenshot_20210325-160447_Autodesk_SketchBook.jpg

Screenshot_20230612_215012_Sketchbook.jpg
Please Don't ping me to tell me you are not interested.
If I don't provide a price... I probably don't have one. If there's interest, I'll try and think of one for you! Don't worry, you're all set, amigo!
-Sorry if I missed you asking!
I've always loved this game! I've just recently set up a laptop for my kids and installed it for them along with Minecraft.
I've always loved this game! I've just recently set up a laptop for my kids and installed it for them along with Minecraft.
W3gkqZt.png
yooo spore talk on fr!!

i had it back on my old windows vista laptop, and recently just got the full collection with all dlc from good old games since it was on sale for 10 bucks. i think it still is if anyone else wants to revisit it!
yooo spore talk on fr!!

i had it back on my old windows vista laptop, and recently just got the full collection with all dlc from good old games since it was on sale for 10 bucks. i think it still is if anyone else wants to revisit it!
plnseeeeeeeevplpslr itdrdSJ.gif
ollie
20 | he/him | fr+4
oHdGIvq.gif
omg yes.
i love creating creatures in there.
omg yes.
i love creating creatures in there.
I will be your deadman, with nothing but this blood on my hands.
Asking out of curiosity, has anyone tried creating FR dragons in Spore?
Asking out of curiosity, has anyone tried creating FR dragons in Spore?
.TASTE_ THE_COLOURS.
Spore. Man.

The first time I saw any mention of it was many years ago in a gaming magazine and I wanted it so bad. Then it came out. But my PC was so bad (secondhand) that it would've been useless. I remember it being one of my most wanted games as a kid that I never got to play. HOWEVER, I got the DS version of it later on, and ngl, I enjoyed it hahaha.

I finally did give it a go some years ago and I remember not getting past the.. space stage? Or city stage? I don't even remember why. My favourite was the stage before the tribal one, I think.
Spore. Man.

The first time I saw any mention of it was many years ago in a gaming magazine and I wanted it so bad. Then it came out. But my PC was so bad (secondhand) that it would've been useless. I remember it being one of my most wanted games as a kid that I never got to play. HOWEVER, I got the DS version of it later on, and ngl, I enjoyed it hahaha.

I finally did give it a go some years ago and I remember not getting past the.. space stage? Or city stage? I don't even remember why. My favourite was the stage before the tribal one, I think.
BkLX97a.pngOctopus is welcomeYya65zH.png
I loved this game when I was little
I loved this game when I was little
~friendly neighbourhood asexual
oh my goshhhhh I love spore so much

I've had the game on my computer for like... 5 years? and I was interested in it way before that. I used to watch my brother and content creators play the game all the time

I love making horrifying creations and doing insane challenges like for example killing every creature I see or befriending a full pack of rouges or not evolving at all

I've only actually gotten to space stage once cause I usually get bored doing tribal stage. I mainly just play cell and creature stage and then never touch the save again haha

what's funny is that the only creature I got to space stage as is some creature that is literally just a long pink blob with a lot of attacking skills called worm
oh my goshhhhh I love spore so much

I've had the game on my computer for like... 5 years? and I was interested in it way before that. I used to watch my brother and content creators play the game all the time

I love making horrifying creations and doing insane challenges like for example killing every creature I see or befriending a full pack of rouges or not evolving at all

I've only actually gotten to space stage once cause I usually get bored doing tribal stage. I mainly just play cell and creature stage and then never touch the save again haha

what's funny is that the only creature I got to space stage as is some creature that is literally just a long pink blob with a lot of attacking skills called worm
output-onlinegiftools.gif hZipXGO.png rix3ppo.png
YMPbu9R.png
4WPArK6.png
I love Spore! Cell and creature stages are the most fun to just mindlessly play. Anything beyond that requires more brainpower and strategizing, but still fun. Plus you get to build and create!
I love Spore! Cell and creature stages are the most fun to just mindlessly play. Anything beyond that requires more brainpower and strategizing, but still fun. Plus you get to build and create!
1 2 3 4 5 6