Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Spore!
1 2 3 4 5 6
Man, Spore was an awesome game! I grew up with the game and made some of my mainstay characters on it. It's also the origin of the username I've been using for pretty much all my stuff, 2Blue2BTrue! Unfortunately I haven't played since 2022 because Origin (the portal I use for Spore) has been forcing me to switch over to EA app. Spore and its expansion are incompatitible with EA App and has been like that since the app's conception. Here's a collection of some of my last Spore screenshots dating from 2020-2022 (not in order). [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1127668107993960498/1138442570104586300/Spore_2021-12-13_21-03-54.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1127668107993960498/1138442627721728102/Spore_2020-06-07_12-14-07.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1127668107993960498/1138443477135413248/thats_some_nice_drip.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1127668107993960498/1138443920167141458/Spore_2021-12-13_20-47-04.png[/img] I really want to get back onto the game, but I'm not sure how to do it without spending money on a game I already own a copy of...
Man, Spore was an awesome game! I grew up with the game and made some of my mainstay characters on it. It's also the origin of the username I've been using for pretty much all my stuff, 2Blue2BTrue!
Unfortunately I haven't played since 2022 because Origin (the portal I use for Spore) has been forcing me to switch over to EA app. Spore and its expansion are incompatitible with EA App and has been like that since the app's conception.

Here's a collection of some of my last Spore screenshots dating from 2020-2022 (not in order).
Spore_2021-12-13_21-03-54.png
Spore_2020-06-07_12-14-07.png
thats_some_nice_drip.png
Spore_2021-12-13_20-47-04.png
I really want to get back onto the game, but I'm not sure how to do it without spending money on a game I already own a copy of...
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
I mainly play Spore to create odd creatures. With a lot of mods too. When I was younger, I played the actual game too. Preferred the Creature- and Tribal stages best, never got to Space stage. Below are some of my creations. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1082046213815283885/1138502844291489863/Anklebiter.png[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1082046213815283885/1138502844543143986/Hellbear.png[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1082046213815283885/1138502845214244957/YIPPEEEEE.png[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1082046213815283885/1138502845444919317/Spoon_Dog.png[/img]
I mainly play Spore to create odd creatures. With a lot of mods too. When I was younger, I played the actual game too. Preferred the Creature- and Tribal stages best, never got to Space stage.

Below are some of my creations.

Anklebiter.png Hellbear.png YIPPEEEEE.png Spoon_Dog.png
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
woop woop! My whole family (or my siblings and I) all loved spore. I don't think we were linked to the internet database but we made sure to make up for it by making our own ginormous roster of weirdo creatures. For example, I made an omnivorous 'cat' with 6 legs as long as I could make them (cats with too many legs was a creative trademark for me as a child) and with the bat wings.

Sadly, we played spore via a computer which has since been thrown out and so all of these childhood designs were lost :(

Loved the creature stage best when I was a kid (I would religiously recruit all three rogues to be my allies) but now my favourite is probably the tribal stage because I'm obsessed with being really nasty to the surrounding creatures - particularly sourcing eggs for most of my food by just smashing and stealing them from nests.

I also tend to lean much more into horror with my more recent creature designs - using fleshy colours and putting arms where arms should not be.
woop woop! My whole family (or my siblings and I) all loved spore. I don't think we were linked to the internet database but we made sure to make up for it by making our own ginormous roster of weirdo creatures. For example, I made an omnivorous 'cat' with 6 legs as long as I could make them (cats with too many legs was a creative trademark for me as a child) and with the bat wings.

Sadly, we played spore via a computer which has since been thrown out and so all of these childhood designs were lost :(

Loved the creature stage best when I was a kid (I would religiously recruit all three rogues to be my allies) but now my favourite is probably the tribal stage because I'm obsessed with being really nasty to the surrounding creatures - particularly sourcing eggs for most of my food by just smashing and stealing them from nests.

I also tend to lean much more into horror with my more recent creature designs - using fleshy colours and putting arms where arms should not be.
apel6.png

FR time + 8

minim|She/Her|Aro/Ace
AIUessR.png
boost
boost
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png she/they,i accept all friend requests! Dragons for sale! wind.png
omg yes!! spore used to be my obsession. my sister my mom used to play it too when we were kids haha

does anyone remember the spore game they made for the wii that was part exploration/parts collecting etc. and part, like, fighting game?? I don't remember if it was actually that good because I was a kid when I last played it but the nostalgic part of my brain remembers it being fun and wanting to play it again lol
omg yes!! spore used to be my obsession. my sister my mom used to play it too when we were kids haha

does anyone remember the spore game they made for the wii that was part exploration/parts collecting etc. and part, like, fighting game?? I don't remember if it was actually that good because I was a kid when I last played it but the nostalgic part of my brain remembers it being fun and wanting to play it again lol
23814.png
========================================

she/her, 24
avi dragon
sales
FR+3
== 87889418.png
omg spore! I used to play it all the time. I think I have like 200-300 hours on it? I hardly play it anymore, but when I do it’s always good fun. I like doing silly challenges when I play it like not evolving or killing EVERYTHING I see
omg spore! I used to play it all the time. I think I have like 200-300 hours on it? I hardly play it anymore, but when I do it’s always good fun. I like doing silly challenges when I play it like not evolving or killing EVERYTHING I see
output-onlinegiftools.gif hZipXGO.png rix3ppo.png
YMPbu9R.png
4WPArK6.png
Aww man I miss Spore, I used to play it on a super crusty old Mac that lagged all the time but those were the days,, I'd always start new games impulsively after I got to the Space stage on another game because I personally thought that it was super boring - I had the galactic adventures expansion too lmao

Creature and civilisation I'd say were my favourite stages, I became a master of not dying during the former because the Mac I was on would crash the game if I did so I would always do anything to not get killed (those epics used to scare the living heck out of me - a lot of the time when I finished civilisation stage I'd use my machines to start attacking them as payback)

I also remember impulsively making new adventures that I'd either never finish or spend like no effort on - as well as new weird creatures that would sometimes appear in my games (if they became epics it was horrible because I used to make the most overpowered things it was crazy)
Aww man I miss Spore, I used to play it on a super crusty old Mac that lagged all the time but those were the days,, I'd always start new games impulsively after I got to the Space stage on another game because I personally thought that it was super boring - I had the galactic adventures expansion too lmao

Creature and civilisation I'd say were my favourite stages, I became a master of not dying during the former because the Mac I was on would crash the game if I did so I would always do anything to not get killed (those epics used to scare the living heck out of me - a lot of the time when I finished civilisation stage I'd use my machines to start attacking them as payback)

I also remember impulsively making new adventures that I'd either never finish or spend like no effort on - as well as new weird creatures that would sometimes appear in my games (if they became epics it was horrible because I used to make the most overpowered things it was crazy)
75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png 63854292_WsxXCfbzeWT8ESA.png 75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png

fLdYOuE.pngpIlgc2u.pngRkXJJ5L.pngmtHAEL4.pngbYt72YT.pngQUIpVFE.png
jbMLSIO.pngleo4ZYP.pngC3gPKb3.png66wxnCy.pngrUoKR6y.pngll0CfnD.png
I recommend Ambiguous Amphibian on YouTube if you like Spore and watching gameplay. He finds some of the most bizarre and unorthodox ways to play Spore and he actually just uploaded another Spore video 3 days ago.

I recommend Ambiguous Amphibian on YouTube if you like Spore and watching gameplay. He finds some of the most bizarre and unorthodox ways to play Spore and he actually just uploaded another Spore video 3 days ago.

Yandet-rowan.gif
she/they
ping me!
1fiscod.png
(click me!)
I love spore! I have the base game, the creature creator, creepy and cute parts pack, galactic adventures(modded! more fun to make stuff that way)and Darkspore(never played it though) .

but my fav thing that I have that is spore related is my Spore: galactic edition, a Spore collectors set! it has inside it
  • a Spore game disc
  • a 97 page long version of the handbook
  • a Dvd on the making of Spore (it is really quite interesting!)
  • a Spore poster (I have it up on my bedroom wall right now)
  • a hardcover book on the art of Spore
  • a National Geographic dvd on How to build a better being (never watched it)

other than the pc games for Spore I also have Spore creatures(ds), Spore Hero arena(ds) and Spore Hero (wii).
I love spore! I have the base game, the creature creator, creepy and cute parts pack, galactic adventures(modded! more fun to make stuff that way)and Darkspore(never played it though) .

but my fav thing that I have that is spore related is my Spore: galactic edition, a Spore collectors set! it has inside it
  • a Spore game disc
  • a 97 page long version of the handbook
  • a Dvd on the making of Spore (it is really quite interesting!)
  • a Spore poster (I have it up on my bedroom wall right now)
  • a hardcover book on the art of Spore
  • a National Geographic dvd on How to build a better being (never watched it)

other than the pc games for Spore I also have Spore creatures(ds), Spore Hero arena(ds) and Spore Hero (wii).
spore: creatures was a game i loved as a little kid (and i still have it!)
i loved doing weird challenges such as: no attacking anything directly (you can get 2 friends for every major battle, so it's possible)

i recently got spore and got stuck on the civilization stage
spore: creatures was a game i loved as a little kid (and i still have it!)
i loved doing weird challenges such as: no attacking anything directly (you can get 2 friends for every major battle, so it's possible)

i recently got spore and got stuck on the civilization stage

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
1 2 3 4 5 6