Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | worst endings to good media
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
The only one I've actually been upset about (that I can recall) is the ending of Hannibal.

It would be fine if they would have continued the show. Make Hannibal and Will survive the fall and.. Whatever after that. But?? They just left it on a major cliffhanger (haha funny jokes :P). If I remember correctly, they had planned on another season, but got cut and that was the last season.

I guess maybe they didn't have time to rewrite/reshoot, but it still bothers me :(
The only one I've actually been upset about (that I can recall) is the ending of Hannibal.

It would be fine if they would have continued the show. Make Hannibal and Will survive the fall and.. Whatever after that. But?? They just left it on a major cliffhanger (haha funny jokes :P). If I remember correctly, they had planned on another season, but got cut and that was the last season.

I guess maybe they didn't have time to rewrite/reshoot, but it still bothers me :(
ooo IJkKw0f.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
25 LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
the hunger games had a really unsatisfying ending in my opinion :(
the hunger games had a really unsatisfying ending in my opinion :(
meta runner season 3 but really it went downhill after going the wacky neurological computer magic route at the end of season 2.
meta runner season 3 but really it went downhill after going the wacky neurological computer magic route at the end of season 2.
aC86tUH.png mlHpBMC.png
w3eXdQQ.png
wAfJ7Bn.png4Gh3xRo.png
0XHtpWy.pngz3FSuck.png
Far Cry 5 ending
Far Cry 5 ending
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
The last episode of Killing Eve. Absolutely brilliant show but they did the characters so dirty in the end. Fans were all in agreement on absolutely hating how it went.
The last episode of Killing Eve. Absolutely brilliant show but they did the characters so dirty in the end. Fans were all in agreement on absolutely hating how it went.
zVzI8uZ.jpg
[quote name="404UserNotFound" date="2023-02-22 16:54:51" ] There is no seasons 7/8 of Voltron in ba sing se [/quote] Said it better than I could have, and certainly better than THEY did Okay I’ll add, Voltron: Legendary Defender was one of my biggest special interests ever, and when it ended as badly as it did, my mental health took a HIT
404UserNotFound wrote on 2023-02-22 16:54:51:
There is no seasons 7/8 of Voltron in ba sing se
Said it better than I could have, and certainly better than THEY did

Okay I’ll add, Voltron: Legendary Defender was one of my biggest special interests ever, and when it ended as badly as it did, my mental health took a HIT
Perfect Blue.

I wish that it was better - it felt so abrupt and ignored a lot of the plot. The rest of the movie was phenomenal.
Perfect Blue.

I wish that it was better - it felt so abrupt and ignored a lot of the plot. The rest of the movie was phenomenal.
I always am able to rant in the moment, then can't think of stuff when I need to.

I know I was fairly unamused at the last act/boss of P5V, but P5R and Strikers kinda undoes some of it, but it is really a robot from god moment that comes out of nowhere.

I also used to be obsessed with KH series until DDD and KH3 really jumped the shark, and delivered an extremely unsatisfying conclusion to the arc.

Oh yeah. 5Ds is good. The last season is not.
I always am able to rant in the moment, then can't think of stuff when I need to.

I know I was fairly unamused at the last act/boss of P5V, but P5R and Strikers kinda undoes some of it, but it is really a robot from god moment that comes out of nowhere.

I also used to be obsessed with KH series until DDD and KH3 really jumped the shark, and delivered an extremely unsatisfying conclusion to the arc.

Oh yeah. 5Ds is good. The last season is not.
(This needs to be updated but I am lazy)
[quote name="Nekroba" date="2023-02-28 11:11:12" ] I also used to be obsessed with KH series until DDD and KH3 really jumped the shark, and delivered an extremely unsatisfying conclusion to the arc. [/quote] I’m not about to DEFEND any of Kingdom Hearts’ choices, especially as someone who up until recently only experienced it through fandom osmosis and knew what it was when I picked it up, but I’ll say, I’m so excited to not know how stupid it’s gonna get in KH4. What toppings are they adding to this 12-layer cake. Did they do anything about the structural integrity. Do they know it’s leaning to the side. If Kingdom Hearts 4 comes out and is a normal, sense-making game, I’ll be disappointed. I want to be shouting at the screen the way I was when I first heard “Luxord” pronounced out loud.
Nekroba wrote on 2023-02-28 11:11:12:
I’m not about to DEFEND any of Kingdom Hearts’ choices, especially as someone who up until recently only experienced it through fandom osmosis and knew what it was when I picked it up, but I’ll say, I’m so excited to not know how stupid it’s gonna get in KH4. What toppings are they adding to this 12-layer cake. Did they do anything about the structural integrity. Do they know it’s leaning to the side. If Kingdom Hearts 4 comes out and is a normal, sense-making game, I’ll be disappointed. I want to be shouting at the screen the way I was when I first heard “Luxord” pronounced out loud.
[quote name="Zenzic" date="2023-02-24 22:40:19" ] [quote name="DragonsOfLegend" date="2023-02-24 20:19:29" ] Toy Story 4 [/quote] Yes. I like to pretend that it doesn't exist. [/quote] Wait till you both hear about Toy Story 5 coming soon <-- wincing in pain as I type this
Zenzic wrote on 2023-02-24 22:40:19:
DragonsOfLegend wrote on 2023-02-24 20:19:29:
Toy Story 4

Yes.
I like to pretend that it doesn't exist.

Wait till you both hear about Toy Story 5 coming soon <-- wincing in pain as I type this
A blue lantern with yellow glass swings left to right as rainbow dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11