Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Tell me about your special interests!!!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
dragons. but being a dragon forum i have a feeling people reading this might also know a lot about them :P
dragons. but being a dragon forum i have a feeling people reading this might also know a lot about them :P
tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.png WHEN THE RHYTHM IS GLAD/THERE IS NOTHING 2 B SAD

(banner)tumblr_inline_nbefjh6UpE1qg78ij.png
I feel like I'm not actually very obsessed with Snufkin, yet here I am slowly making an entire lair of just Snufkin fandragons, so maybe I'm severely lacking personal insight.

Other than Snufkin, I really, really like mycelium.
I feel like I'm not actually very obsessed with Snufkin, yet here I am slowly making an entire lair of just Snufkin fandragons, so maybe I'm severely lacking personal insight.

Other than Snufkin, I really, really like mycelium.
D64-F42-E2-09-B6-4102-832-E-48-EA05684-BFB.jpg
[quote name="TabbyCatCloud" date="2023-03-05 22:30:40" ] Cats! So many cats! I can give so many cat facts Crows are becoming a little fixation for me too so hoping my knowledge on them will equal that of cats soon. [/quote] Here's a page about crows you might appreciate: https://www.birds.cornell.edu/crows/crowfaq.htm
TabbyCatCloud wrote on 2023-03-05 22:30:40:
Cats! So many cats! I can give so many cat facts

Crows are becoming a little fixation for me too so hoping my knowledge on them will equal that of cats soon.

Here's a page about crows you might appreciate: https://www.birds.cornell.edu/crows/crowfaq.htm
they/them - geologist & artist

art + tabletop gaming blog
The main trilogy for Ace Attorney has had me in its clutches for...heavens. More than two years. Thanks, @\Dreamnorn.
The main trilogy for Ace Attorney has had me in its clutches for...heavens. More than two years. Thanks, @\Dreamnorn.
90px-Applications-office.svg.png When people draw up a warm bath and put in flower petals,
Writing Prompts
are they bathing in flower tea?
Dogs!

I started fixating on dogs, dog sports, and dog training about five years ago when I first adopted a dog. He's an American Pitbull Terrier (APBT) and a task trained service dog that I learned to train myself. I now have five dogs and compete in several dog sports, as well as aspire to be a dog trainer!

I have two Belgian Malinois and two corgi x Shelties!
Dogs!

I started fixating on dogs, dog sports, and dog training about five years ago when I first adopted a dog. He's an American Pitbull Terrier (APBT) and a task trained service dog that I learned to train myself. I now have five dogs and compete in several dog sports, as well as aspire to be a dog trainer!

I have two Belgian Malinois and two corgi x Shelties!
Dragoncave
mBiAc.gif xQmCT.gif 6l7qU.gif 3m3hy.gif 6DxWO.gif svQ5G.gif
These guys will die if they don't get clicks!
I need someone to ramble to about the Ace Attorney original trilogy so bad I finished the first game last month and I'm so obsessed it's maddening-

Aside from that though, I also have a strange interest in puppeteer parasites. Don't ask why, they're just funky little creatures and they're cool.
I need someone to ramble to about the Ace Attorney original trilogy so bad I finished the first game last month and I'm so obsessed it's maddening-

Aside from that though, I also have a strange interest in puppeteer parasites. Don't ask why, they're just funky little creatures and they're cool.
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.giflfh.png
My obsession/interest is roleplaying. I always have at least one roleplay ongoing with someone. This is the case for more than 10 years now.
My obsession/interest is roleplaying. I always have at least one roleplay ongoing with someone. This is the case for more than 10 years now.
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

For Sale (With a coin and gem symbol)Wishlist (With a starsymbol)
 This user does Roleplay
A black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring.
Pings are welcome!

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
A small black button that appears to be made from goo. The button is a link. The Goo is dripping down a little bit. On the button is the word turned written in neon green letters.
dragons,warrior cats, snakes, sims4. mhm.

but seriously though, NOBODY iv'e met irl plays dragon games. NOBODY. WHy?????

dragon games are so good

also has anyone heard of paw bourogh? when it comes out i feel like it's going to become an obsession >:)
dragons,warrior cats, snakes, sims4. mhm.

but seriously though, NOBODY iv'e met irl plays dragon games. NOBODY. WHy?????

dragon games are so good

also has anyone heard of paw bourogh? when it comes out i feel like it's going to become an obsession >:)
May StarClan light your path!

comment on my profile if you get the reference!
Pokemon and fantasy series but now I'm trying to find more about surrealist and bizarre games/media like Yume Nikki, LSD Dream Emulator and ENA because I want to make bizarre art so if anyone has any suggestions I'd like some
Pokemon and fantasy series but now I'm trying to find more about surrealist and bizarre games/media like Yume Nikki, LSD Dream Emulator and ENA because I want to make bizarre art so if anyone has any suggestions I'd like some
B025AV5.png
rix3ppo.png
kBHm00y.png
jFZJEcu.png
5hF3FGk.png
BzjAkuF.png

o3xLXEY.gif
ani_bw-S_571.gif
o3xLXEY.gif
z3FSuck.png
woVoZAh.png
FE9pJK1.png
hZipXGO.png
U0bFCPN.png
ZwbGqUa.png
@Weirdfoxdreams I love Yume Nikki and LSD Dream Emulator! Never actually played them because I don't have the proper devices but I've watched a lot of YouTube plays of them. North is another surrealist atmospheric game I like
@Weirdfoxdreams I love Yume Nikki and LSD Dream Emulator! Never actually played them because I don't have the proper devices but I've watched a lot of YouTube plays of them. North is another surrealist atmospheric game I like
Webp-net-resizeimage-2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10