Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Tell me about your special interests!!!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
i love fnaf i love fnaf w all my heart

the lore is jsut so nice i love piecing it together on my own and learning everything i can abt animatronics i hyperfixitate on for a bit and gods i want all the plushies i can get my HANDS on

i would eat fnaf if i could /pos

i would talk abt it could possibly be against tos w hat wiith all the deaht n stuffs but urrghhh

fnaf brainrot
i love fnaf i love fnaf w all my heart

the lore is jsut so nice i love piecing it together on my own and learning everything i can abt animatronics i hyperfixitate on for a bit and gods i want all the plushies i can get my HANDS on

i would eat fnaf if i could /pos

i would talk abt it could possibly be against tos w hat wiith all the deaht n stuffs but urrghhh

fnaf brainrot
UXZITgr.pnggC4M6ke.pngypcKWM0.pngY3tHz6g.pngmlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.pngrix3ppo.pngnoHmDvU.png
Let's see... Pokemon Monster Hunter Viva Piñata Wings of Fire Warriors Mythology Paleontology Biology Dragons Fantasy Fairy Tail Attack on Titan SpyXFamily Juni Ito's work Game of Thrones Vinland Saga It's fun to have ADHD and Aspergers. [quote name="plumber" date="2023-03-04 09:48:19" ] I love dogs so much. Recently something's been making me upset, which is people calling chihuahuas and/or rottweilers aggressive or annoying or whatever. I get that it's a joke but it's actually harmful and makes me so angry like, it's NEVER the dog's fault if it's aggressive, angry, or whatever. It's ALWAYS the owner's fault, because most small dog owners think they don't need to train their small dogs because they're small. And rottweiler's are almost never aggressive, even when provoked! They're one of the best family pets, extremely friendly and loyal. The stereotype of them being toddler killers or whatever makes their lives dangerous, people hate them and try to put them down whenever they can. Ok let me stop right there LMAO [/quote] FINALLY! Someone else gets it! I'm so tired of people defending (poorly trained) small dogs and hating breeds like the Rottie and Pit Bull (Which both are some of my favorite breeds!). I worked at a dog daycare & boarding facility, and let me tell you something: aside from doodles and a few naughty dogs, I almost never had a problem with the large dog breeds. It's the small dogs that caused me the most trouble.
Let's see...
Pokemon
Monster Hunter
Viva Piñata
Wings of Fire
Warriors
Mythology
Paleontology
Biology
Dragons
Fantasy
Fairy Tail
Attack on Titan
SpyXFamily
Juni Ito's work
Game of Thrones
Vinland Saga

It's fun to have ADHD and Aspergers.
plumber wrote on 2023-03-04 09:48:19:
I love dogs so much. Recently something's been making me upset, which is people calling chihuahuas and/or rottweilers aggressive or annoying or whatever. I get that it's a joke but it's actually harmful and makes me so angry like, it's NEVER the dog's fault if it's aggressive, angry, or whatever. It's ALWAYS the owner's fault, because most small dog owners think they don't need to train their small dogs because they're small.

And rottweiler's are almost never aggressive, even when provoked! They're one of the best family pets, extremely friendly and loyal. The stereotype of them being toddler killers or whatever makes their lives dangerous, people hate them and try to put them down whenever they can. Ok let me stop right there LMAO

FINALLY! Someone else gets it! I'm so tired of people defending (poorly trained) small dogs and hating breeds like the Rottie and Pit Bull (Which both are some of my favorite breeds!). I worked at a dog daycare & boarding facility, and let me tell you something: aside from doodles and a few naughty dogs, I almost never had a problem with the large dog breeds. It's the small dogs that caused me the most trouble.
D4LiygC.png
i love herta and pela from honkai star rail so muchhhhhhh i love them
i love herta and pela from honkai star rail so muchhhhhhh i love them
< using my brain powers to get you to buy for 850g MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
about me
93641105.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10