Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Tell me about your special interests!!!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@liyue i'd like to hear about the fountain pens if you're ok with that... i didn't know there could be much to talk about

personally my interests are super mario, pokemon, furbys (its in the instruction manual but i don't think anyone else uses that plural...), paleontology, aquatic life, plants, and dragons (even my lamps in my room are dragons!)
@liyue i'd like to hear about the fountain pens if you're ok with that... i didn't know there could be much to talk about

personally my interests are super mario, pokemon, furbys (its in the instruction manual but i don't think anyone else uses that plural...), paleontology, aquatic life, plants, and dragons (even my lamps in my room are dragons!)
golden line with blue and white pearls and diamonds
please for the love of Andre someone please talk to me about Stickfigur anims

specifically Hyun's Dojo and RockhardGladiators

if anyone else has a duelist im down to fight
please for the love of Andre someone please talk to me about Stickfigur anims

specifically Hyun's Dojo and RockhardGladiators

if anyone else has a duelist im down to fight
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
Collecting books. I used to love reading when I was younger and I'm trying to get back into it though I've only been able to get into fanfics lately. Either way, no matter if I read them or not I've had a thing for buying any books that catch my interest and putting it on my bookshelf. Hopefully one day I'd be able to read them all.
Collecting books. I used to love reading when I was younger and I'm trying to get back into it though I've only been able to get into fanfics lately. Either way, no matter if I read them or not I've had a thing for buying any books that catch my interest and putting it on my bookshelf. Hopefully one day I'd be able to read them all.
6170d1951dd00a76054e0be373068f46a32933c9.png
VHS Tapes. Everything from collecting to converting to digital. Been looking at old family videos and it's insane seeing what 20 years ago was like. Been looking into AI upscaling with topaz.
VHS Tapes. Everything from collecting to converting to digital. Been looking at old family videos and it's insane seeing what 20 years ago was like. Been looking into AI upscaling with topaz.
Currently obsessed with drawing and animating! It’s been a hobby of mine for about 5 years now!

I’ve made countless characters with their own storylines and personalities, and I love all of them!

I know my hobby isn’t very interesting, but I still love it!
Currently obsessed with drawing and animating! It’s been a hobby of mine for about 5 years now!

I’ve made countless characters with their own storylines and personalities, and I love all of them!

I know my hobby isn’t very interesting, but I still love it!
HELP ME HATCH MY DRAGON EGGS! JUST CLICK ON THE EGG TO HELP!!
Tq26l.gifdZTeK.gif2BzJs.gifUosMU.gif
im really into plants right now, especially bonsai! got 10 chestnuts growing right now, two are close to sprouting. i really want to try growing peas and beefsteak tomatoes at some point. and really just any purple plants i can find lol. went around last spring hunting down whatever wild flowers i could find, and i got some blueish/purple morning glories which im really happy about! now i just need to find some bluebells, it would be a dream to find them out in the wild but i dont know if any grow around here
im really into plants right now, especially bonsai! got 10 chestnuts growing right now, two are close to sprouting. i really want to try growing peas and beefsteak tomatoes at some point. and really just any purple plants i can find lol. went around last spring hunting down whatever wild flowers i could find, and i got some blueish/purple morning glories which im really happy about! now i just need to find some bluebells, it would be a dream to find them out in the wild but i dont know if any grow around here
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
I think I have more special interests and hobbies than I can possibly remember or count, buuut… the Lean on Me OC universe is probably the main one now and forever. I have what my friend called the worlds longest hyperfixation on my own OCs - 5+ years and counting of literally daily obsession over my darling girl Kayleigh, who is the lead singer of a mid 2000s emo girl band called Poison Pop that got mega-famous, and her partner Blue, who is also a musician and her childhood best friend who she reconnects and then falls madly in love with. Currently, I’m working on a roleplay with said friend where she gets accidentally plopped into the plot of Dragon Age: Inquisition… except, I have never played Dragon Age: Inquisition, so I’m reacting to the plot in real time as they essentially DM it for me! (SO PLEASE NO DRAGON AGE SPOILERS) We’re actually cleaning it up and editing it to post on AO3, where we currently have about 20k words up (we have 100k+ written). It’s completely fandom blind friendly since I literally went in fandom blind as we were writing it. [url=https://archiveofourown.org/works/38297101/chapters/95693749]Give it a read here if it sounds interesting to you! [/url]My friend especially works very hard on adapting the game so it’s well appreciated. Anyway, I think about the girl and her partner more than I think about anything else to the point I’ve done fandragon scries of them, which I do plan on trying to make real at some point (first is Kay, second is Blue): [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=2771464&skin=0&apparel=23019,28800,27352,19447,26563,12937,12930,4654&xt=dressing.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=2771425&skin=0&apparel=42929,42938,42694,29223,4320,21305,21273,6267&xt=dressing.png[/img] Poison Pop has an entire canonical discography, I’ve made the discographies of other fictional artists just for this verse, every one of her band mates has their own storyline. I am just a tad obsessed.
I think I have more special interests and hobbies than I can possibly remember or count, buuut… the Lean on Me OC universe is probably the main one now and forever.

I have what my friend called the worlds longest hyperfixation on my own OCs - 5+ years and counting of literally daily obsession over my darling girl Kayleigh, who is the lead singer of a mid 2000s emo girl band called Poison Pop that got mega-famous, and her partner Blue, who is also a musician and her childhood best friend who she reconnects and then falls madly in love with.

Currently, I’m working on a roleplay with said friend where she gets accidentally plopped into the plot of Dragon Age: Inquisition… except, I have never played Dragon Age: Inquisition, so I’m reacting to the plot in real time as they essentially DM it for me! (SO PLEASE NO DRAGON AGE SPOILERS) We’re actually cleaning it up and editing it to post on AO3, where we currently have about 20k words up (we have 100k+ written). It’s completely fandom blind friendly since I literally went in fandom blind as we were writing it. Give it a read here if it sounds interesting to you! My friend especially works very hard on adapting the game so it’s well appreciated.

Anyway, I think about the girl and her partner more than I think about anything else to the point I’ve done fandragon scries of them, which I do plan on trying to make real at some point (first is Kay, second is Blue):
scry?sdid=2771464&skin=0&apparel=23019,28800,27352,19447,26563,12937,12930,4654&xt=dressing.png

scry?sdid=2771425&skin=0&apparel=42929,42938,42694,29223,4320,21305,21273,6267&xt=dressing.png

Poison Pop has an entire canonical discography, I’ve made the discographies of other fictional artists just for this verse, every one of her band mates has their own storyline. I am just a tad obsessed.
Tig • 21 • He/they • Tiger who has been given a computer

Tiger’s Eye Skins and Accents

1vAtYxM.png
qjWV0vY.png
5iXiC8z.png
space. i check up on space news every day. i have [url=https://webb.nasa.gov/]the james webb telescope website[/url] always open in a tab. i get excited and update my sister whenever they find something new... i even have a fandragon for my favourite planet, which is known as J1407b or 'Super Saturn'. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76551230][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=3216048&skin=43916&apparel=46545&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] did you guys see that picture that the curiosity rover on mars captured? it's the clearest evidence yet that a lake did indeed exist on mars at some point in time.. super cool also artemis 1??? i think it's finally going to the moon soon... they're building sum on the moon so they can go from the moon directly to mars... so people on mars in the next few years, hopefully
space. i check up on space news every day. i have the james webb telescope website always open in a tab. i get excited and update my sister whenever they find something new...
i even have a fandragon for my favourite planet, which is known as J1407b or 'Super Saturn'.
scry?sdid=3216048&skin=43916&apparel=46545&xt=dressing.png

did you guys see that picture that the curiosity rover on mars captured? it's the clearest evidence yet that a lake did indeed exist on mars at some point in time.. super cool

also artemis 1??? i think it's finally going to the moon soon... they're building sum on the moon so they can go from the moon directly to mars... so people on mars in the next few years, hopefully
tumblr_nqzqz02ZlZ1tu43nto9_100.pngtumblr_nvy7re147W1udenrno3_100.png
I am unfortunately not the kind of autistic that can memorise every detail of every interest (my brain is empty and smooth like a pebble) so i don't have much to say other than my special interest is critical role, specifically campaign 2. It is very good and I am excited for the animated show to come out one day.
I am unfortunately not the kind of autistic that can memorise every detail of every interest (my brain is empty and smooth like a pebble) so i don't have much to say other than my special interest is critical role, specifically campaign 2. It is very good and I am excited for the animated show to come out one day.
Maedae | It | ASD
maker of fine graves
[quote name="MaeDae" date="2023-02-17 02:31:59" ] I am unfortunately not the kind of autistic that can memorise every detail of every interest (my brain is empty and smooth like a pebble) so i don't have much to say other than my special interest is critical role, specifically campaign 2. It is very good and I am excited for the animated show to come out one day. [/quote] One of my good friends is also really into critical role right now! I don't know much but I really love Lou Wilson :)
MaeDae wrote on 2023-02-17 02:31:59:
One of my good friends is also really into critical role right now! I don't know much but I really love Lou Wilson :)
HE/XE ~ MINOR
eswSnrS.png
kCHWEjf.png
SYiQlxK.png
UGfQoi6.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10