Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Tell me about your special interests!!!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Since this has gotten a lot of traction... I want to add my special interests as well!!!! I am SUPER SUPER SUPER into Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, anything TMNT. Specifically the IDW TMNT comics... with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Reborn by Sophie Campbell being my favorite, but I'm currently very interested the The Last Ronin: The Lost Years, and the next generation of ninjas, [i]Moja, Uno, Odyn, and Yi[/i]!!! (The second the 2nd issue drops I'm going to YOINK IT!) [img]https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0509/3605/3939/products/LOSTYEARS2-SALEIMAGE-BISHARTNET_e482a987-941a-4ed9-a72b-2c25390a8c62_1800x1800.jpg[/img] Though I still need to finish my TMNT: Reborn collection, and I'm still going to! But if I don't get my grubby little hands on this I will dissolve into a foul-smelling green liquid. More people need to talk about the TMNT comics, me thinks... they are very good. I LOVE THE TURTLES SO MUCH!!! [b]I've started to make my own TMNT iteration where the turtles are queer because I can do that!!!!!!![/b] Kevin Eastman can suck my shorts if he doesn't like it!!!!!!!! I love my silly queer turtles and their silly weapons and their silly friends. (I WILL DEFINITELY TRY TO POST ABOUT THIS ON HERE!!)
Since this has gotten a lot of traction... I want to add my special interests as well!!!! I am SUPER SUPER SUPER into Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, anything TMNT. Specifically the IDW TMNT comics... with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Reborn by Sophie Campbell being my favorite, but I'm currently very interested the The Last Ronin: The Lost Years, and the next generation of ninjas, Moja, Uno, Odyn, and Yi!!! (The second the 2nd issue drops I'm going to YOINK IT!)

LOSTYEARS2-SALEIMAGE-BISHARTNET_e482a987-941a-4ed9-a72b-2c25390a8c62_1800x1800.jpg

Though I still need to finish my TMNT: Reborn collection, and I'm still going to! But if I don't get my grubby little hands on this I will dissolve into a foul-smelling green liquid.

More people need to talk about the TMNT comics, me thinks... they are very good. I LOVE THE TURTLES SO MUCH!!! I've started to make my own TMNT iteration where the turtles are queer because I can do that!!!!!!! Kevin Eastman can suck my shorts if he doesn't like it!!!!!!!! I love my silly queer turtles and their silly weapons and their silly friends. (I WILL DEFINITELY TRY TO POST ABOUT THIS ON HERE!!)
HE/XE ~ MINOR
eswSnrS.png
kCHWEjf.png
SYiQlxK.png
UGfQoi6.png
[quote name="BirbDude" date="2023-02-16 03:16:41" ] im back to rant about warrior cats again. today's discussion is the DAMN ASHFUR APOLOGISTS oh my god why are they like that. im gonna be actually separating this one into parts so like big warning ! this will be long ! also i skipped tnp so my early-ashfur stuff is just taken from the wiki teehee. also i put in context so even if you haven't read these books you can somewhat understand [/quote] ok i know i said this before but this is genuine motivation for me to reread these books and to read the broken code because i had NO idea ashfur was [i]this[/i] bad. and squirrelflight too??? why did she say that when ashfur tried to kill them?????
BirbDude wrote on 2023-02-16 03:16:41:
im back to rant about warrior cats again. today's discussion is the DAMN ASHFUR APOLOGISTS oh my god why are they like that. im gonna be actually separating this one into parts so like big warning ! this will be long ! also i skipped tnp so my early-ashfur stuff is just taken from the wiki teehee. also i put in context so even if you haven't read these books you can somewhat understand
ok i know i said this before but this is genuine motivation for me to reread these books and to read the broken code because i had NO idea ashfur was this bad. and squirrelflight too??? why did she say that when ashfur tried to kill them?????
MUYNhfy.png 5iXiC8z.png Pgv53XB.png
my ocs...........
my dragons...

also
pokemon
persona 5 (the music lives rent free in my head)
soulsborne
muramasa the demon blade (pwease i want on ps5 or switch)
okami
monster hunter
bugs/creepy crawlies/fish/reptiles
cairn terriers
digimon
crimson shroud
my ocs...........
my dragons...

also
pokemon
persona 5 (the music lives rent free in my head)
soulsborne
muramasa the demon blade (pwease i want on ps5 or switch)
okami
monster hunter
bugs/creepy crawlies/fish/reptiles
cairn terriers
digimon
crimson shroud
my colors!
my cool ids interest check
space for a new post
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
hi hello i am so normal about subnautica at the moment. you can tell i made my account today because i named my first dragon after the protagonist sdlkfjasldfj

but like?? everybody always talks about the creatures and yeah they're very neat i love gasopods and reefbacks with all my heart. but what about the SIDE CHARACTERS!! I know they have barely any presence and are very unimportant, but I don't care they are my FAVORITES! even though none of them (besides protag of course) survive in canon, they still have so much potential.. infinite possibilities...

I also like minecraft. Creepers are neat
hi hello i am so normal about subnautica at the moment. you can tell i made my account today because i named my first dragon after the protagonist sdlkfjasldfj

but like?? everybody always talks about the creatures and yeah they're very neat i love gasopods and reefbacks with all my heart. but what about the SIDE CHARACTERS!! I know they have barely any presence and are very unimportant, but I don't care they are my FAVORITES! even though none of them (besides protag of course) survive in canon, they still have so much potential.. infinite possibilities...

[quote name="kharaa" date="2023-02-18 23:43:12" ] hi hello i am so normal about subnautica at the moment. you can tell i made my account today because i named my first dragon after the protagonist sdlkfjasldfj but like?? everybody always talks about the creatures and yeah they're very neat i love gasopods and reefbacks with all my heart. but what about the SIDE CHARACTERS!! I know they have barely any presence and are very unimportant, but I don't care they are my FAVORITES! even though none of them (besides protag of course) survive in canon, they still have so much potential.. infinite possibilities... I also like minecraft. Creepers are neat [/quote] Oh my goodness! Another subnautica enjoyer! I haven’t played the game in a while due to my laptop being funky, but I always enjoyed both the original and below zero! the side characters deserved so much more screen time, they had so much potential! It helped me get over my fear of the ocean in a way, and oh my GOSH I love the stalkers and snow stalkers! Those guys are adorable! Minecraft is pretty cool too, especially in multiplayer! You got some pretty cool interests, dude! :]
kharaa wrote on 2023-02-18 23:43:12:

Oh my goodness! Another subnautica enjoyer! I haven’t played the game in a while due to my laptop being funky, but I always enjoyed both the original and below zero!

the side characters deserved so much more screen time, they had so much potential! It helped me get over my fear of the ocean in a way, and oh my GOSH I love the stalkers and snow stalkers! Those guys are adorable! Minecraft is pretty cool too, especially in multiplayer! You got some pretty cool interests, dude! :]
HELP ME HATCH MY DRAGON EGGS! JUST CLICK ON THE EGG TO HELP!!
Tq26l.gifdZTeK.gif2BzJs.gifUosMU.gif
@Crunchynuggets

Ayyye! Another Murder Drones fan!
@Crunchynuggets

7685.png
Tyler/Caff
- - - - - - - - - -
- He/Him
- Gay and a Pokémon expert
- Has the tism
- Pingable
vBazOjz.png
[quote name="Caffeinatedsoap" date="2023-02-19 10:34:25" ] @Crunchynuggets Ayyye! Another Murder Drones fan! [/quote] Heyyy! Thank goodness I’m not the only one who loves those sentient toasters,,, :] I can already tell that you’re cool!
Caffeinatedsoap wrote on 2023-02-19 10:34:25:
@Crunchynuggets

Heyyy! Thank goodness I’m not the only one who loves those sentient toasters,,, :]
I can already tell that you’re cool!
HELP ME HATCH MY DRAGON EGGS! JUST CLICK ON THE EGG TO HELP!!
Tq26l.gifdZTeK.gif2BzJs.gifUosMU.gif
@Crunchynuggets

Right back at you! And yes, the sentient toasters are very sentient. They really go beep boop.
@Crunchynuggets

Right back at you! And yes, the sentient toasters are very sentient. They really go beep boop.
7685.png
Tyler/Caff
- - - - - - - - - -
- He/Him
- Has the tism
- Pingable
vBazOjz.png
Pokemon (particularly the games and anime) has been my special interest for as long as I can remember. I'm extremely passionate about it and I have near-encyclopedic knowledge about the parts I like most--I could probably go on for hours about subjects ranging from character arcs in the anime (my favorites being those of Gary, May, and Ash's Infernape) to different aspects of/ways to play the games (shiny hunting and challenge playthroughs are things I'm especially into). I don't play competitively because that side of things isn't really fun for me, but I enjoy putting together teams and coming up with strategies to use for casual stuff! And I watch and rewatch the anime so much--I'm most attached to the early seasons, but I've really enjoyed the latest leg of the anime, Journeys, too!

I also write a ton of fanfic about my favorite characters/ships--since 2019 I've posted a total of almost 65k words across 27 works on my AO3 account and I intend to keep going forever.
Pokemon (particularly the games and anime) has been my special interest for as long as I can remember. I'm extremely passionate about it and I have near-encyclopedic knowledge about the parts I like most--I could probably go on for hours about subjects ranging from character arcs in the anime (my favorites being those of Gary, May, and Ash's Infernape) to different aspects of/ways to play the games (shiny hunting and challenge playthroughs are things I'm especially into). I don't play competitively because that side of things isn't really fun for me, but I enjoy putting together teams and coming up with strategies to use for casual stuff! And I watch and rewatch the anime so much--I'm most attached to the early seasons, but I've really enjoyed the latest leg of the anime, Journeys, too!

I also write a ton of fanfic about my favorite characters/ships--since 2019 I've posted a total of almost 65k words across 27 works on my AO3 account and I intend to keep going forever.
"Luvdisc's heart-shaped body is a symbol of love and romance. It is said that any couple meeting this Pokémon is promised a loving relationship that never ends."
he/they | early 20s | writer, country boy, Big Nerd
@Luvdisc

What's your favorite Pokémon? And out of curiosity, what are the character ships you've written fanfics about?
@Luvdisc

What's your favorite Pokémon? And out of curiosity, what are the character ships you've written fanfics about?
7685.png
Tyler/Caff
- - - - - - - - - -
- He/Him
- Has the tism
- Pingable
vBazOjz.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10