Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dragonvale friends!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@itswren
i sent a request to your old save! i'll continue to gift your new save unless told otherwise though :)

also, new event!! i was missing a few dragons from the last valentine's event so it's nice for them to cycle back in. but at the same time, aaaa i need prismatic pantheon and also want to grab the new dragons so i'm just going to hope i can breed the limiteds this event so i don't have to spend quite as much currency hahaha

(eggy hatchy will def help with the ec issue, though)
@itswren
i sent a request to your old save! i'll continue to gift your new save unless told otherwise though :)

also, new event!! i was missing a few dragons from the last valentine's event so it's nice for them to cycle back in. but at the same time, aaaa i need prismatic pantheon and also want to grab the new dragons so i'm just going to hope i can breed the limiteds this event so i don't have to spend quite as much currency hahaha

(eggy hatchy will def help with the ec issue, though)
Wetdog | she/her | fr +3
this thread is so funny bc i literally JUST picked this game up again after actual years … my id is DragonVale#2654292 bc ionno how to change it ???? i have 374 fellers for you all and i am trying my best to redecorate bc i got no clue what little me was thinking dawg. miraculously i still have my original save file

EDIT: NEVERMIND! i’m cryptids#3396 now

@itswren @Ventoux @RallraxAuri @whalesbone @Inktaillive @Driadhe @End0scrypt @wetdog15 i hath added you all <3
this thread is so funny bc i literally JUST picked this game up again after actual years … my id is DragonVale#2654292 bc ionno how to change it ???? i have 374 fellers for you all and i am trying my best to redecorate bc i got no clue what little me was thinking dawg. miraculously i still have my original save file

EDIT: NEVERMIND! i’m cryptids#3396 now

@itswren @Ventoux @RallraxAuri @whalesbone @Inktaillive @Driadhe @End0scrypt @wetdog15 i hath added you all <3
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
@wetdog15 @cryptdad

Thanks! I've added y'all too :3
I can send food from my old save also so if anyone is in need of a little extra lmk :D
@wetdog15 @cryptdad

Thanks! I've added y'all too :3
I can send food from my old save also so if anyone is in need of a little extra lmk :D
///////////tumblr_p5wzkf4NYZ1vamgqko1_100.png
DQR0xuP.png
FObX7rS.png
HdmxfuE.png
5hF3FGk.png
Pgv53XB.png
R5gBjNt.png ////////ebwdsO1.png
happy dragons' week! also happy valentine's day (and happy love is in the air as well)!

i've only really taken a cursory look at the returning dragons for dragons' week, but if i could get vampir, dortal, and/or delirium while they're back with this event, that would be awesome.

also, i'm honestly pretty surprised that they didn't make valentine's day the double roses day this week. i'm not sure whether it's just a december event gimmick, but i know christmas is always triple iceberries so ig i just made up a pattern where there wasn't one, haha.
happy dragons' week! also happy valentine's day (and happy love is in the air as well)!

i've only really taken a cursory look at the returning dragons for dragons' week, but if i could get vampir, dortal, and/or delirium while they're back with this event, that would be awesome.

also, i'm honestly pretty surprised that they didn't make valentine's day the double roses day this week. i'm not sure whether it's just a december event gimmick, but i know christmas is always triple iceberries so ig i just made up a pattern where there wasn't one, haha.
Wetdog | she/her | fr +3
[quote name="wetdog15" date="2023-02-14 08:48:57" ] also, i'm honestly pretty surprised that they didn't make valentine's day the double roses day this week. i'm not sure whether it's just a december event gimmick, but i know christmas is always triple iceberries so ig i just made up a pattern where there wasn't one, haha. [/quote] Yeah I was expecting a bonus for Valentines too! Regardless, I'm very happy about dragon week, I haven't played in long enough that all the events are completely new to me (and so are most of the dragons!) so I'm excited to try grab as many dergs as I can! :D
wetdog15 wrote on 2023-02-14 08:48:57:

Yeah I was expecting a bonus for Valentines too! Regardless, I'm very happy about dragon week, I haven't played in long enough that all the events are completely new to me (and so are most of the dragons!) so I'm excited to try grab as many dergs as I can! :D
DQR0xuP.png
FObX7rS.png
HdmxfuE.png
5hF3FGk.png
Pgv53XB.png
If you guys hadn't mentioned that it was dragons week I probably wouldn't have jumped on as fast as I did XD
I'm hoping to catch up on some of the newer-ish dragons, Umbra and Sandstone especially look really nice :)
If you guys hadn't mentioned that it was dragons week I probably wouldn't have jumped on as fast as I did XD
I'm hoping to catch up on some of the newer-ish dragons, Umbra and Sandstone especially look really nice :)
WJnaXRt.gif 5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
OnuhFtt.png FZ9VPbS.png
[quote name="itswren" date="2023-02-14 15:24:35" ] Yeah I was expecting a bonus for Valentines too! Regardless, I'm very happy about dragon week, I haven't played in long enough that all the events are completely new to me (and so are most of the dragons!) so I'm excited to try grab as many dergs as I can! :D [/quote] yeah! i find it a little overwhelming when they have these big limited-time events with 50+ dragons returning for only a week, but i've always liked that the dragons you miss always come back in the future. do you have any that you're trying for in particular? [quote name="Springaling406" date="2023-02-14 15:58:56" ] If you guys hadn't mentioned that it was dragons week I probably wouldn't have jumped on as fast as I did XD I'm hoping to catch up on some of the newer-ish dragons, Umbra and Sandstone especially look really nice :) [/quote] ooh, those two are awesome! good luck breeding standstone! unfortunately for umbra, it's one of the few dragons that requires specific evolution decorations to obtain (so evolving scout, getting it with event currency in the halloween shop, using a free dragon claim on it, or getting lucky with eggs of mystery). with most of the dragons this week they've done well in making sure the dragons involved in their breeding combos are available too, so i don't understand why they didn't bring back any way to obtain the halloween evolution decorations. maybe it would be too easy to just stick them in the decorations shop for a flat rate, but idk, i'd prefer that to the randomized summoning chests and gambling gems for minigame golden chests. it's easily the most grindy and annoying part of the game for me.
itswren wrote on 2023-02-14 15:24:35:
Yeah I was expecting a bonus for Valentines too! Regardless, I'm very happy about dragon week, I haven't played in long enough that all the events are completely new to me (and so are most of the dragons!) so I'm excited to try grab as many dergs as I can! :D
yeah! i find it a little overwhelming when they have these big limited-time events with 50+ dragons returning for only a week, but i've always liked that the dragons you miss always come back in the future. do you have any that you're trying for in particular?
Springaling406 wrote on 2023-02-14 15:58:56:
ooh, those two are awesome! good luck breeding standstone!

unfortunately for umbra, it's one of the few dragons that requires specific evolution decorations to obtain (so evolving scout, getting it with event currency in the halloween shop, using a free dragon claim on it, or getting lucky with eggs of mystery). with most of the dragons this week they've done well in making sure the dragons involved in their breeding combos are available too, so i don't understand why they didn't bring back any way to obtain the halloween evolution decorations. maybe it would be too easy to just stick them in the decorations shop for a flat rate, but idk, i'd prefer that to the randomized summoning chests and gambling gems for minigame golden chests. it's easily the most grindy and annoying part of the game for me.
Wetdog | she/her | fr +3
I got a Cold trait Satin right before finding this thread, lol
My User ID is Blackbird#3842
wthFnM3.pngtVqnDgA.png

bYt72YT.pngtqGkHih.png

z8s5c34.pnga69iToJ.png
[quote name="wetdog15" date="2023-02-14 20:09:35" ] yeah! i find it a little overwhelming when they have these big limited-time events with 50+ dragons returning for only a week, but i've always liked that the dragons you miss always come back in the future. do you have any that you're trying for in particular?[/quote] I’d love to get some of the music dragons they’re really cool! I’m aiming for techno! [quote name="Polyglottos" date="2023-02-14 20:28:49" ] I got a Cold trait Satin right before finding this thread, lol My User ID is Blackbird#3842 [/quote] Nice! I friended you :D
wetdog15 wrote on 2023-02-14 20:09:35:
yeah! i find it a little overwhelming when they have these big limited-time events with 50+ dragons returning for only a week, but i've always liked that the dragons you miss always come back in the future. do you have any that you're trying for in particular?

I’d love to get some of the music dragons they’re really cool! I’m aiming for techno!
Polyglottos wrote on 2023-02-14 20:28:49:

Nice! I friended you :D
DQR0xuP.png
FObX7rS.png
HdmxfuE.png
5hF3FGk.png
Pgv53XB.png
[font=Comic Sans MS]How y'all are doing in the Dragons Week? Mine's pretty bad, over a half of the event passed and still haven't got even a single dragon I wanted (Delirium, Maze or Grimoire), but I guess it's my "payment" for getting Lullaby and Grace on the first try haha :") [s]I wanted to throw an Umbra in Coop Breeding Cave to help y'all in getting one but it turns out that it can be duplicated only by using two Umbra dragons [emoji=eliminate size=1][/s] Also, am I the only one who isn't a fan of the Eggy Hatchy minigame? I mean, the easiest level isn't *that* bad but I absolutely despise these "make eggs of x stack level of a certain element" goals :V @Polyglottos Send ya a request! My code is in my first post of this thread. Would like to note that I will be not able to send gems (I'm at limit of 7) so don't feel obligated to send me as well.
How y'all are doing in the Dragons Week? Mine's pretty bad, over a half of the event passed and still haven't got even a single dragon I wanted (Delirium, Maze or Grimoire), but I guess it's my "payment" for getting Lullaby and Grace on the first try haha :")

I wanted to throw an Umbra in Coop Breeding Cave to help y'all in getting one but it turns out that it can be duplicated only by using two Umbra dragons

Also, am I the only one who isn't a fan of the Eggy Hatchy minigame? I mean, the easiest level isn't *that* bad but I absolutely despise these "make eggs of x stack level of a certain element" goals :V

@Polyglottos
Send ya a request! My code is in my first post of this thread. Would like to note that I will be not able to send gems (I'm at limit of 7) so don't feel obligated to send me as well.
W6LdAlV.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11