Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dragonvale friends!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Arcanedragon @Folded
sent you both a request! i'm MapleTreeway#7641 :)

@Ventoux
if anyone needs somnig or bumi, you can honor their request first, but otherwise, would you be willing to put terracotta in coop? that one has evaded me for a while haha
@Arcanedragon @Folded
sent you both a request! i'm MapleTreeway#7641 :)

@Ventoux
if anyone needs somnig or bumi, you can honor their request first, but otherwise, would you be willing to put terracotta in coop? that one has evaded me for a while haha
Wetdog | she/her | fr +3
@wetdog15
Done! Glad to help~

If there is temporarily Fire elder instead of Terracotta, don't worry unless it's happening for a few hours, that means I forgot to switch back from my own breeding and may need a reminder xD
@wetdog15
Done! Glad to help~

If there is temporarily Fire elder instead of Terracotta, don't worry unless it's happening for a few hours, that means I forgot to switch back from my own breeding and may need a reminder xD
W6LdAlV.gif
@Ventoux
i just got terracotta! thank you so much for keeping it in coop for me! :D

the event is still running through tomorrow, but since we're near the end, how has everyone been doing? i still need to make my final purchases, but i'm holding out for a bit to see if i get a cherrie before i do anything too crazy lol.

(also, friendly reminder that you have a dragon claim in every unique runic breeding cave you've used, including the double ec day cave!)
@Ventoux
i just got terracotta! thank you so much for keeping it in coop for me! :D

the event is still running through tomorrow, but since we're near the end, how has everyone been doing? i still need to make my final purchases, but i'm holding out for a bit to see if i get a cherrie before i do anything too crazy lol.

(also, friendly reminder that you have a dragon claim in every unique runic breeding cave you've used, including the double ec day cave!)
Wetdog | she/her | fr +3
@wetdog15
That's some amazing news, yay!

I am happy that I *finally* managed to breed Snooz (that for some reason evaded me every time when was available to breed) and later also Fae and I think I managed to get all of these new limited dragons, so not bad I think. Still trying to breed Niamh but fortunately have enough eggs to buy it if I won't be able to.

I have put Cherrie in the Co-op at the moment, let me know if someone needs an other dragon!

General fun fact: Did y'all know that baby Crackle dragon does a cute blep? XD
@wetdog15
That's some amazing news, yay!

I am happy that I *finally* managed to breed Snooz (that for some reason evaded me every time when was available to breed) and later also Fae and I think I managed to get all of these new limited dragons, so not bad I think. Still trying to breed Niamh but fortunately have enough eggs to buy it if I won't be able to.

I have put Cherrie in the Co-op at the moment, let me know if someone needs an other dragon!

General fun fact: Did y'all know that baby Crackle dragon does a cute blep? XD
W6LdAlV.gif
@itswren My ID is DraconicMusic#2838 if you want to add me!

My park level is 145 and I just reached 500 unique dragons. Been playing since 2018 when I was still in middle school, lol.
@itswren My ID is DraconicMusic#2838 if you want to add me!

My park level is 145 and I just reached 500 unique dragons. Been playing since 2018 when I was still in middle school, lol.
Don't mind me I'm just a girl who likes dragons and robots.

FMoJ9vk.png S59aFC6.png fX0bVgZ.png MtGlogH.png cdqdRxL.png ypcKWM0.png 2VtxnMX.png HJLIYn4.pngawUnQ0L.pngll0CfnD.pngpFa33lp.png

[All of my social media]
@DraconicMusic
Sent ya a request! My code is in my first post in this thread.

General Reminder: The event currency collecting ends tomorrow at 07:00 FR time*! Do not forget to claim eggs from Runic Breeding Caves before then! You will have 2 more days to claim the event prizes though.

*Note that I use FR time so there's no problem with timezones.
@DraconicMusic
Sent ya a request! My code is in my first post in this thread.

General Reminder: The event currency collecting ends tomorrow at 07:00 FR time*! Do not forget to claim eggs from Runic Breeding Caves before then! You will have 2 more days to claim the event prizes though.

*Note that I use FR time so there's no problem with timezones.
W6LdAlV.gif
@Springaling406 @wetdog15 New friend pings!

@DraconicMusic Adding you now :D
@Springaling406 @wetdog15 New friend pings!

@DraconicMusic Adding you now :D
///////////tumblr_p5wzkf4NYZ1vamgqko1_100.png
DQR0xuP.png
FObX7rS.png
HdmxfuE.png
5hF3FGk.png
Pgv53XB.png
R5gBjNt.png ////////ebwdsO1.png
@itswren

I know XD
I introduced them to the thread as they had posted another asking for DV friends :)
@itswren

I know XD
I introduced them to the thread as they had posted another asking for DV friends :)
WJnaXRt.gif 5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
OnuhFtt.png FZ9VPbS.png
@DraconicMusic
sent you a request! i'm MapleTreeway#7641 :)
@DraconicMusic
sent you a request! i'm MapleTreeway#7641 :)
Wetdog | she/her | fr +3
@DraconicMusic
I just sent you a request, my ID is Niruth#2832 :)
@DraconicMusic
I just sent you a request, my ID is Niruth#2832 :)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11