Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dragonvale friends!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
What the title says, do any of you guys play dragonvale regularly? I'd love to be friends on there :D

Edit: Thought I should put my friend ID in this post- it's Wren#0035 :D
Make sure you let me know if you send me a request so I can send one back :3

Oh yeah I also started playing on my old save again, my ID for that park is Nest#5333, I can send y’all food from there so lmk if you want some :)

New pal pinglist! I'll ping you whenever someone gives their friend ID for the first time so you can exchange codes, or if you're new here feel free to use it to ask for some friends!
Let me know if you'd like to be added to the pinglist :D

@ Springaling406 @ Ventoux @ wetdog15
What the title says, do any of you guys play dragonvale regularly? I'd love to be friends on there :D

Edit: Thought I should put my friend ID in this post- it's Wren#0035 :D
Make sure you let me know if you send me a request so I can send one back :3

Oh yeah I also started playing on my old save again, my ID for that park is Nest#5333, I can send y’all food from there so lmk if you want some :)

New pal pinglist! I'll ping you whenever someone gives their friend ID for the first time so you can exchange codes, or if you're new here feel free to use it to ask for some friends!
Let me know if you'd like to be added to the pinglist :D

@ Springaling406 @ Ventoux @ wetdog15
///////////tumblr_p5wzkf4NYZ1vamgqko1_100.png
DQR0xuP.png
FObX7rS.png
HdmxfuE.png
5hF3FGk.png
Pgv53XB.png
R5gBjNt.png ////////ebwdsO1.png
@itswren
Hello there! Playing on and off since August 2018, at lvl 100 (soon to be 101) right now and at 562 unique dragons.

My code is Ventoux#3757
BTW I'd need also your friend code to add you because the request needs to be sent from both sides (unless there was something changed about that)
@itswren
Hello there! Playing on and off since August 2018, at lvl 100 (soon to be 101) right now and at 562 unique dragons.

My code is Ventoux#3757
BTW I'd need also your friend code to add you because the request needs to be sent from both sides (unless there was something changed about that)
W6LdAlV.gif
@Ventoux

Oh I forgot about that! My ID is Wren#0035 :D

My park is only lv 17 since I started a new one not long ago haha, though I only go to level 30 on my old park lol
@Ventoux

Oh I forgot about that! My ID is Wren#0035 :D

My park is only lv 17 since I started a new one not long ago haha, though I only go to level 30 on my old park lol
DQR0xuP.png
FObX7rS.png
HdmxfuE.png
5hF3FGk.png
Pgv53XB.png
[font=Comic Sans MS]@itswren Added! If you need help or would like to breed for specific dragon in Co-op Breeding Cave, let me know [emoji=spiral happy size=1]
@itswren
Added! If you need help or would like to breed for specific dragon in Co-op Breeding Cave, let me know
W6LdAlV.gif
Oh my word I used to play DragonVale (or was it Dragon Story?? Pretty sure I played both) so much around the time it came out, and have a lot of fond memories about it. Unfortunately I lost all of my save data like 10 years ago :(( but I might end up playing it again just for old time's sake
Oh my word I used to play DragonVale (or was it Dragon Story?? Pretty sure I played both) so much around the time it came out, and have a lot of fond memories about it. Unfortunately I lost all of my save data like 10 years ago :(( but I might end up playing it again just for old time's sake
tn0RSo5.pngpyAp3dI.png
MUYNhfy.pngbYt72YT.png
mtHAEL4.pngBS4vqBB.png

Please read the bios/broadcast messages of my dragons before referring to them! Many of them have genders other than what they were assigned by the game :)
@Ventoux

Thanks! I'll let you know, at the moment I'm just trying to unlock all the elements again mostly ^ ^

@Eleint

I feel that, I went years without playing before I picked it up again for the nostalgia, I'm having a great time getting back into it :3
@Ventoux

Thanks! I'll let you know, at the moment I'm just trying to unlock all the elements again mostly ^ ^

@Eleint

I feel that, I went years without playing before I picked it up again for the nostalgia, I'm having a great time getting back into it :3
DQR0xuP.png
FObX7rS.png
HdmxfuE.png
5hF3FGk.png
Pgv53XB.png
@Itswren I tend to take huge breaks but my code is RallraxAuri#7617
@Itswren I tend to take huge breaks but my code is RallraxAuri#7617
IMG_3849.png
i haven't played this game in probably a decade but i re-downloaded it just to see what would happen. turns out i had a level 44 park

i'll be doing massive renovations later because child-me was not a good designer but i'm whalesbone#1631 :)
i haven't played this game in probably a decade but i re-downloaded it just to see what would happen. turns out i had a level 44 park

i'll be doing massive renovations later because child-me was not a good designer but i'm whalesbone#1631 :)
hikaru
22 • he/him • eng/jpn • fr+3

click here for a random bird
________
@RallraxAuri @whalesbone Added you both :D
@RallraxAuri @whalesbone Added you both :D
DQR0xuP.png
FObX7rS.png
HdmxfuE.png
5hF3FGk.png
Pgv53XB.png
@itswren

Heloo! I've been playing for around 10 years (lost my progress many times :( and had to start over)

My user id is Inktail#4329

On my current account I'm at level 73 with 422 dragons

I would love to have new friends :>
@itswren

Heloo! I've been playing for around 10 years (lost my progress many times :( and had to start over)

My user id is Inktail#4329

On my current account I'm at level 73 with 422 dragons

I would love to have new friends :>
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11