Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Final Fantasy XIV, Anyone?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Love ffxiv! I've been playing for a little over a year now on EU Light, it's super addicting. Especially when you have a good group of friends to play it with. I took my time and enjoyed the story a lot, I think Thancred is my favorite npc. I used to play viera for a while when I started, but switched to miqo'te and haven't looked back. Currently trying to get a house, but rng with the lottery system seems to hate me atm. I used to play black mage, but switched to dancer and I'm loving it! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/979844617056952381/1038953981889740810/image.png[/img]
Love ffxiv! I've been playing for a little over a year now on EU Light, it's super addicting. Especially when you have a good group of friends to play it with.

I took my time and enjoyed the story a lot, I think Thancred is my favorite npc. I used to play viera for a while when I started, but switched to miqo'te and haven't looked back. Currently trying to get a house, but rng with the lottery system seems to hate me atm. I used to play black mage, but switched to dancer and I'm loving it!
image.png
FD1rkPC.png
@Euphora I feel you on the lotto system. It's a good idea, and I love it, but rng still sucks. ;-; I had to give up my house when I switched servers so I could move forward from the drama that engulfed Leviathan.I think I have gone through 20 auctions so far and nothing. ;-; I hope we both get our houses soon!
@Euphora I feel you on the lotto system. It's a good idea, and I love it, but rng still sucks. ;-; I had to give up my house when I switched servers so I could move forward from the drama that engulfed Leviathan.I think I have gone through 20 auctions so far and nothing. ;-; I hope we both get our houses soon!
Empyrean Reflection: Kaveh, the Light of Kshahrewar
kaveh-genshin-impact.gif
AHHH FFXIV FANS :D :D :D
i have, something you might not see often, a tITAN FAN DRAGON
BUT AHHH IM SO HAPPY I DIDN'T KNOW TEHRE WERE THIS MANY OF US ON FLIGHT RISING AHAHHHH
I'm a dancer main lmao :D
AHHH FFXIV FANS :D :D :D
i have, something you might not see often, a tITAN FAN DRAGON
BUT AHHH IM SO HAPPY I DIDN'T KNOW TEHRE WERE THIS MANY OF US ON FLIGHT RISING AHAHHHH
I'm a dancer main lmao :D
arcanist.png
Just wanna hop in to say hi! I’m a dragoon main from Aegis, Elemental! Currently on a hiatus after the absolute emotional rollercoaster known as Endwalker.

Here’s my WoL (Heavensward Spoiler)
Just wanna hop in to say hi! I’m a dragoon main from Aegis, Elemental! Currently on a hiatus after the absolute emotional rollercoaster known as Endwalker.

Here’s my WoL (Heavensward Spoiler)
alphinaud is the definition of gender
alphinaud is the definition of gender
arcanist.png
@magidragon360 OMG.! TITAN FAN DRAGON! i just had a look at it and oh myy god what a friend. (the scry in the bio reminded me that a leviathan fandragon would be extremely cool with the undertide breed [emoji=undertide laughing size=1] lets gooo) your alphinaud & alisaie are also choice. thank you for them...
@magidragon360 OMG.! TITAN FAN DRAGON!
i just had a look at it and oh myy god what a friend. (the scry in the bio reminded me that a leviathan fandragon would be extremely cool with the undertide breed lets gooo)
your alphinaud & alisaie are also choice. thank you for them...
insane kinnie they/its
angel baby demon baby ily!!
+3 (est)
glitter enthusiast
i'm girlypops
i'll put links here @ sum point
angel baby demon baby ily!!
sickle_spin.gif f8e0a0d5bf0d99c8896fac772abca6d160a8c063.gif
dcvk1yu-cf68e90c-94df-49cb-a67b-ee40aa585ec1.gif
43519991_UvqJpHhcJbbbGYv.gif
deh75p5-e2668797-1e82-4c7f-9780-0d5f91a4036a.gif
Thanks im gonna me doing a leviathan undertide but its gonna be more blue lol
Thanks im gonna me doing a leviathan undertide but its gonna be more blue lol
arcanist.png
@magidragon360 your titan fan dragon is so cool!! your alisae and alphinaud ones are also v cute!!!
I'm working on a hydaelyn fan dragon, she's almost done, I just need one more gene for her
@magidragon360 your titan fan dragon is so cool!! your alisae and alphinaud ones are also v cute!!!
I'm working on a hydaelyn fan dragon, she's almost done, I just need one more gene for her
GUYS I FINISHED MY LAKSHMI FANDRAGON
GUYS I FINISHED MY LAKSHMI FANDRAGON
arcanist.png
IF YOU CAN'T TELL IM WORKING ON BOSS FANDRAGONS AS WELL AS OTHER CHARACTERS BECAUSE THEYRE ALL SO COOL
IF YOU CAN'T TELL IM WORKING ON BOSS FANDRAGONS AS WELL AS OTHER CHARACTERS BECAUSE THEYRE ALL SO COOL
arcanist.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11