Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [Hub] Splatoon
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 201 202
[quote name="Xionahri" date="2022-11-30 16:10:24" ] New season is live! Edit: Damn, the new map is good. And pretty. Edit 2: Got a jellyvader cap at the shop and loving it. But uuuuuh, apparently it's the lvl 17 catalogue reward? Was I supposed to get one at the shop already? [/quote] Hmm now that you mention it, I got the cap too, and I think 2 shirts that are meant to be unlocked after you get them in the catalog.
Xionahri wrote on 2022-11-30 16:10:24:
New season is live!

Edit: Damn, the new map is good. And pretty.

Edit 2: Got a jellyvader cap at the shop and loving it. But uuuuuh, apparently it's the lvl 17 catalogue reward? Was I supposed to get one at the shop already?
Hmm now that you mention it, I got the cap too, and I think 2 shirts that are meant to be unlocked after you get them in the catalog.
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
I think I might like the new charger..It seems fun
I think I might like the new charger..It seems fun
DxCICZ1.png
Z2soOA2.png
apUeZZ4.png
5hF3FGk.png
BzjAkuF.png
w8o0xW1.png LJfZA40.png
lAvpyOQ.png
FObX7rS.png
T0lT2WO.png
New QR-code has been posted. [img]https://b.thumbs.redditmedia.com/3GeMrPLAzv7yqA1z-Cl4xbKhVlRgRToQ-TFG7PQm04s.jpg[/img] It's 'just' a meal ticket that doubles cash for all teammates, but having it is better than not having it.
New QR-code has been posted.

3GeMrPLAzv7yqA1z-Cl4xbKhVlRgRToQ-TFG7PQm04s.jpg

It's 'just' a meal ticket that doubles cash for all teammates, but having it is better than not having it.
There is also a new Wandercrust in the phone app!
There is also a new Wandercrust in the phone app!
eP65k0J.png
Oo! Can't wait to see what the prizes for the Wandercrust is!
Oo! Can't wait to see what the prizes for the Wandercrust is!
DxCICZ1.png
Z2soOA2.png
apUeZZ4.png
5hF3FGk.png
BzjAkuF.png
w8o0xW1.png LJfZA40.png
lAvpyOQ.png
FObX7rS.png
T0lT2WO.png
...And fun fact about the Wandercrust: The points didn't reset. Guess who unlocked it whole first day and still has 23024 points left.

Unless the points reset next time, it's only gonna snowball even further. And increasing the points needed for prices wouldn't seem fair for newcomers.

Weird design choice.

...And fun fact about the Wandercrust: The points didn't reset. Guess who unlocked it whole first day and still has 23024 points left.

Unless the points reset next time, it's only gonna snowball even further. And increasing the points needed for prices wouldn't seem fair for newcomers.

Weird design choice.

Custom splattershot jr is so incredibly fun. I had no idea wavebreaker could be so fun to use.

The new chill season is super cool all around. I only recently started playing ranked towards the end of the previous season and I'm looking forward to ranking up this season.

Glad there are splatoon fans here on Fr too!
Custom splattershot jr is so incredibly fun. I had no idea wavebreaker could be so fun to use.

The new chill season is super cool all around. I only recently started playing ranked towards the end of the previous season and I'm looking forward to ranking up this season.

Glad there are splatoon fans here on Fr too!
Mqw5b1R.gif
I checked where all the emotes are in the new catalogue on Inkipedia and it seems like the bow emote is only level 10, which is good. I didn't want to have to grind to get it!
I checked where all the emotes are in the new catalogue on Inkipedia and it seems like the bow emote is only level 10, which is good. I didn't want to have to grind to get it!
zdkBiZa.png
Well just had to majorly demote myself in salmon run :*)
(Also seems like you can demote yourself lower than you could before?)

The randomized items coupled with the already (imo) bad stage is a terruble combination it seems. Keep getting awful weapon combinations (had a round of ALL snipers!) And have had multiple rounds of glowflies with awful weapons like squiffer...

It's taken me 2 hours just to get my second bonus when it usually takes less than an hour ;_;
Well just had to majorly demote myself in salmon run :*)
(Also seems like you can demote yourself lower than you could before?)

The randomized items coupled with the already (imo) bad stage is a terruble combination it seems. Keep getting awful weapon combinations (had a round of ALL snipers!) And have had multiple rounds of glowflies with awful weapons like squiffer...

It's taken me 2 hours just to get my second bonus when it usually takes less than an hour ;_;
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
Soo, Big Run is next weekend and we now got the official announcement for it in-game. Whiel I think the announcement could've been a bit more tense (though not to the degree of the analog-horror-esque fanmade ones), it still gets me excited for what's to come.
Let's do this! ...And get a cohozuna-figurine out of it.

I'm mostly excited for two things:
First, I really want to see how they adapt a multiplayer stage for Salmon Run and how well that works out. Definitely a novelity, and surely a lot of fun.
Second, the music. As I have mentioned before, I love Splatoon music. And - weird as it may be - I especially have a soft spot for Omega-3. And judging by the trailer, there'll be at least one multiplayer song remixed by them. Hoping there's more than just Clickbait (imagine Now or Never during a cohozuna fight!), but even if it's just one, more music is still more music.
Soo, Big Run is next weekend and we now got the official announcement for it in-game. Whiel I think the announcement could've been a bit more tense (though not to the degree of the analog-horror-esque fanmade ones), it still gets me excited for what's to come.
Let's do this! ...And get a cohozuna-figurine out of it.

I'm mostly excited for two things:
First, I really want to see how they adapt a multiplayer stage for Salmon Run and how well that works out. Definitely a novelity, and surely a lot of fun.
Second, the music. As I have mentioned before, I love Splatoon music. And - weird as it may be - I especially have a soft spot for Omega-3. And judging by the trailer, there'll be at least one multiplayer song remixed by them. Hoping there's more than just Clickbait (imagine Now or Never during a cohozuna fight!), but even if it's just one, more music is still more music.
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 201 202