Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [Hub] Splatoon
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 201 202
Made a post in celebration for the incoming Big Run. [img]https://i.imgur.com/vzwdxzS.jpg[/img]
Made a post in celebration for the incoming Big Run.
vzwdxzS.jpg
[quote name="Xionahri" date="2022-11-30 16:10:24" ] New season is live! Edit: Damn, the new map is good. And pretty. Edit 2: Got a jellyvader cap at the shop and loving it. But uuuuuh, apparently it's the lvl 17 catalogue reward? Was I supposed to get one at the shop already? [/quote] I'm pretty sure if you order or buy a catalog item that is returning gear from S1 or S2, when you reach the level in the catalog you'd normally get it at, it just becomes 10k cash. Catalog gear that is returning can be ordered early, as can gear from the last season
Xionahri wrote on 2022-11-30 16:10:24:
New season is live!

Edit: Damn, the new map is good. And pretty.

Edit 2: Got a jellyvader cap at the shop and loving it. But uuuuuh, apparently it's the lvl 17 catalogue reward? Was I supposed to get one at the shop already?

I'm pretty sure if you order or buy a catalog item that is returning gear from S1 or S2, when you reach the level in the catalog you'd normally get it at, it just becomes 10k cash. Catalog gear that is returning can be ordered early, as can gear from the last season
wthFnM3.pngtVqnDgA.png

bYt72YT.pngtqGkHih.png

z8s5c34.pnga69iToJ.png
I seriously want the bow emote, it looks amazing!
I seriously want the bow emote, it looks amazing!
DxCICZ1.png
Z2soOA2.png
apUeZZ4.png
5hF3FGk.png
BzjAkuF.png
w8o0xW1.png LJfZA40.png
lAvpyOQ.png
FObX7rS.png
T0lT2WO.png
Also..Thinking of slightly maining the clash blaster after finding out I can still be a slight menace with it like I was with Clash Blaster Neo back in Splat2
Also..Thinking of slightly maining the clash blaster after finding out I can still be a slight menace with it like I was with Clash Blaster Neo back in Splat2
DxCICZ1.png
Z2soOA2.png
apUeZZ4.png
5hF3FGk.png
BzjAkuF.png
w8o0xW1.png LJfZA40.png
lAvpyOQ.png
FObX7rS.png
T0lT2WO.png
@Polyglottos

That could be the case. Seems plausible.
@Polyglottos

That could be the case. Seems plausible.
Hey so uhhhhhh....accidentally planned nests for big run day.

I have the last incubation tomorrow, then the hatch is right on big run release date..

I swear I do not plan my nests at all.

The pairings are a five egg with Crystalline and Blueeye

And a three with Cottoncandy and Paperwasp.
Hey so uhhhhhh....accidentally planned nests for big run day.

I have the last incubation tomorrow, then the hatch is right on big run release date..

I swear I do not plan my nests at all.

The pairings are a five egg with Crystalline and Blueeye

And a three with Cottoncandy and Paperwasp.
For participation in Thursday oof water raffle
VzoJada.png
As a celebration of the incoming Big Run, I just painted three of the Grizzco sticker designs on rocks. They aren't perfect, but acrylic pen on rock is never an exact science. [img]https://i.redd.it/c75w7cyb2i4a1.jpg[/img]
As a celebration of the incoming Big Run, I just painted three of the Grizzco sticker designs on rocks. They aren't perfect, but acrylic pen on rock is never an exact science.
c75w7cyb2i4a1.jpg
BIG RUN BIG RUN BIG RUN

LETS GOOO
BIG RUN BIG RUN BIG RUN

LETS GOOO
For participation in Thursday oof water raffle
VzoJada.png
I will likely hatch some eggs for Big Run, what type should they be?
I will likely hatch some eggs for Big Run, what type should they be?
wthFnM3.pngtVqnDgA.png

bYt72YT.pngtqGkHih.png

z8s5c34.pnga69iToJ.png
Water maybe?
Water maybe?
DxCICZ1.png
Z2soOA2.png
apUeZZ4.png
5hF3FGk.png
BzjAkuF.png
w8o0xW1.png LJfZA40.png
lAvpyOQ.png