Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [Hub] Splatoon
1 2 ... 100 101 102 103 104 ... 211 212
Almost forgot that the new season starts tomorrow, something to look forward to after school!!
Almost forgot that the new season starts tomorrow, something to look forward to after school!!
DxCICZ1.png
Z2soOA2.png
apUeZZ4.png
5hF3FGk.png
BzjAkuF.png
w8o0xW1.png LJfZA40.png
lAvpyOQ.png
FObX7rS.png
T0lT2WO.png
there are 3 new lobby songs alongside all 3 yoko and the golden bazookas songs! pop 'n' schlock, clashing colors and dorsal slicer! they're all quite funky ngl!
there are 3 new lobby songs alongside all 3 yoko and the golden bazookas songs! pop 'n' schlock, clashing colors and dorsal slicer! they're all quite funky ngl!
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
Time for some Sizzle Season Shenanigans! Good luck with your games everyone! Im gonna try out that Painbrush >:) Quick edit: Tried out the new big bubbler to see the size and whew it is [i]massive[/i]. After a win however I have noticed that it appears the devs have pretty much either tweaked or overhauled victory poses for the fistbump mechanic, and in the process even fixed some poses! Fellow splatling enjoyers, we can finally hug our weapons properly! [img]https://i.imgur.com/VJHwYpC.jpg[/img]
Time for some Sizzle Season Shenanigans! Good luck with your games everyone!

Im gonna try out that Painbrush >:)

Quick edit: Tried out the new big bubbler to see the size and whew it is massive. After a win however I have noticed that it appears the devs have pretty much either tweaked or overhauled victory poses for the fistbump mechanic, and in the process even fixed some poses!

Fellow splatling enjoyers, we can finally hug our weapons properly!

VJHwYpC.jpg
FbBE7dN.png PkBFCHn.png mlHpBMC.png HvXZhho.png 56yqAPu.png PkBFCHn.png FObX7rS.png
rO50KyM.png rO50KyM.png rO50KyM.png
wthFnM3.png PkBFCHn.png EE2umbT.png HvXZhho.png 8GgdVkW.png PkBFCHn.png mIzQJUh.png
i know i wanted to try and get used to the wiper deco.. if only for beacons and missile....

but damn the painbrush feels good to use...
i know i wanted to try and get used to the wiper deco.. if only for beacons and missile....

but damn the painbrush feels good to use...
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
Baby's first fistbump [img]https://i.imgur.com/1h0nGnZ.jpg[/img] Looks like I'm about to punch the poor squid's back Also big agree I enjoy this weapon very much so far. Its got a bit of a curve but I can feel the potential for this one!
Baby's first fistbump

1h0nGnZ.jpg

Looks like I'm about to punch the poor squid's back

Also big agree I enjoy this weapon very much so far. Its got a bit of a curve but I can feel the potential for this one!
FbBE7dN.png PkBFCHn.png mlHpBMC.png HvXZhho.png 56yqAPu.png PkBFCHn.png FObX7rS.png
rO50KyM.png rO50KyM.png rO50KyM.png
wthFnM3.png PkBFCHn.png EE2umbT.png HvXZhho.png 8GgdVkW.png PkBFCHn.png mIzQJUh.png
So, turns out I have a new favourite Salmon Run map. It's good. And a lot bigger than it initiay looked. I like it.
So, turns out I have a new favourite Salmon Run map. It's good. And a lot bigger than it initiay looked. I like it.
I wanna play more splatoon but I'm so bad at it :[
I wanna play more splatoon but I'm so bad at it :[
tn0RSo5.png opMOYhY.png 5iXiC8z.png
@VenomQueer

That's perfectly fine. If playing with others could motivate you to play more, feel free to join our and/or send me a friend request (see first post), and you can drop in onto my games at any time. I'm not the greastest one either, just here to have fun, so no judgement. Can't promise though that I'll play many rounds when I'm online (I often play a few rounds before work, I'm having very limited time then) or that my connection is any good.

For getting better, I'll recommend looking up guides on youtube and of course practice. It takes a while to get the hang of it, but it'll happen eventually.
I'd also recommend trying out different weapons. Each has its own feel, I'd say. Getting them to one star doesn't take long, and you'll earn a new license to get your next weapon that way. It's worth it checking them out.

If you got any questions, go ahead and ask. I usually don't bite. Feel free to ping me about anything. ANYTHING.

Just for the record, the same goes for everyone else here too.
@VenomQueer

That's perfectly fine. If playing with others could motivate you to play more, feel free to join our and/or send me a friend request (see first post), and you can drop in onto my games at any time. I'm not the greastest one either, just here to have fun, so no judgement. Can't promise though that I'll play many rounds when I'm online (I often play a few rounds before work, I'm having very limited time then) or that my connection is any good.

For getting better, I'll recommend looking up guides on youtube and of course practice. It takes a while to get the hang of it, but it'll happen eventually.
I'd also recommend trying out different weapons. Each has its own feel, I'd say. Getting them to one star doesn't take long, and you'll earn a new license to get your next weapon that way. It's worth it checking them out.

If you got any questions, go ahead and ask. I usually don't bite. Feel free to ping me about anything. ANYTHING.

Just for the record, the same goes for everyone else here too.
[quote name="Xionahri" date="2023-06-02 06:52:17" ] So, turns out I have a new favourite Salmon Run map. It's good. And a lot bigger than it initiay looked. I like it. [/quote] ditto! its like a combo between gone fission and spawning grounds, but in a good way? have gotten way too many grillers on it but it does have those 3 platforms right near the basket that are really good for alternating between, and the ramp right beside the basket will be perfect for glowflies with a roller i can already guess though the high tide is absolutely [i]tiny[/i], and it is [i]so easy[/i] for it to quickly get crowded and chaotic
Xionahri wrote on 2023-06-02 06:52:17:
ditto! its like a combo between gone fission and spawning grounds, but in a good way?
have gotten way too many grillers on it but it does have those 3 platforms right near the basket that are really good for alternating between, and the ramp right beside the basket will be perfect for glowflies with a roller i can already guess

though the high tide is absolutely tiny, and it is so easy for it to quickly get crowded and chaotic
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
forgot to post this earlier, 999 on the new map! the badge is a bit funny looking but the map overall is super fun, definitley a lot better than i thought it would be [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/604688960446267394/1114286268076019712/2023060221124000-4CE9651EE88A979D41F24CE8D6EA1C23.jpg[/img]
forgot to post this earlier, 999 on the new map! the badge is a bit funny looking but the map overall is super fun, definitley a lot better than i thought it would be
2023060221124000-4CE9651EE88A979D41F24CE8D6EA1C23.jpg
DtBIuzC.png
1 2 ... 100 101 102 103 104 ... 211 212