Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favorite dinosaur of yours!
1 2 3 4
i could say bearded vultures.... hey itd count
ok joking aside i do really like microraptor and yi qi too. just, shoutouts to any feathery dino!!!!!!!!!!! and spinosaurus too
i might have gotten some appreciation for oviraptorids because i did some silly fanart involving uhh birds
i could say bearded vultures.... hey itd count
ok joking aside i do really like microraptor and yi qi too. just, shoutouts to any feathery dino!!!!!!!!!!! and spinosaurus too
i might have gotten some appreciation for oviraptorids because i did some silly fanart involving uhh birds
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Small theropod: Yi! A small wyvern. What more can I say?

Large therapod: Spinosaurs, although I gotta say I have a soft spot for Deinocheirus, and all big therapods, not gonna lie.

Sauropod: Magyrosaurus and Brachiosaurus! Former for being a small little guy, and the latter for being in the scene that sparked my love of dinosaurs!

Ceratopsian: Medusaceratops and Machairoceratops. Fancy names and fancy frills and horns!

Ankylosaur: Borealopelta. Absolutely stunning fossil. They even found its fossilized stomach contents. Runner-up is Liaoningosaurus.

Stegosaurid: Wuerhosaurus. It lived in the Early Cretaceous and was one of the last stegosaurids to have existed.

Ornithopod: Augustynolophus. One of the only dinosaur fossils found where I live (mostly we find marine reptiles). It is also one of the last non-avian dinosaurs to live before the K-Pg Extinction, as well!
Small theropod: Yi! A small wyvern. What more can I say?

Large therapod: Spinosaurs, although I gotta say I have a soft spot for Deinocheirus, and all big therapods, not gonna lie.

Sauropod: Magyrosaurus and Brachiosaurus! Former for being a small little guy, and the latter for being in the scene that sparked my love of dinosaurs!

Ceratopsian: Medusaceratops and Machairoceratops. Fancy names and fancy frills and horns!

Ankylosaur: Borealopelta. Absolutely stunning fossil. They even found its fossilized stomach contents. Runner-up is Liaoningosaurus.

Stegosaurid: Wuerhosaurus. It lived in the Early Cretaceous and was one of the last stegosaurids to have existed.

Ornithopod: Augustynolophus. One of the only dinosaur fossils found where I live (mostly we find marine reptiles). It is also one of the last non-avian dinosaurs to live before the K-Pg Extinction, as well!
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
i might edit when im less sleepy with all my faves but my top is tarbosaurus. i saw it in fossil fighters and thought it was so cool it just sorta became my favorite and i ended up researching the real thing when i got into like, how the real dinosaurs were (FF was my hyper fixation for several years before i learned much about actual dinosaurs and that took over instead). i know some would say it's basically just t.rex but it has a special place in my heart nonetheless. also it's name is great lol. straightforward and accurate
i might edit when im less sleepy with all my faves but my top is tarbosaurus. i saw it in fossil fighters and thought it was so cool it just sorta became my favorite and i ended up researching the real thing when i got into like, how the real dinosaurs were (FF was my hyper fixation for several years before i learned much about actual dinosaurs and that took over instead). i know some would say it's basically just t.rex but it has a special place in my heart nonetheless. also it's name is great lol. straightforward and accurate
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->alyja1.pngIwn8Z1.pngNVbyy1.pngunknown.png
therizinosaurus! they're basically 9 foot tall ostriches with knives for hands i love them
therizinosaurus! they're basically 9 foot tall ostriches with knives for hands i love them
q4Td049.gif
v2PJF9u.png
06xk8gV.png
dEe2UrM.png

bCLXkrk.gif
Spinosaurus, Dakotaraptor, Deinochyrus
Spinosaurus, Dakotaraptor, Deinochyrus
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
My favourite is ankylosaurus [emoji=coatl tongue size=2] And I like the Pachycephalosaurus too. They both just seem really cool
My favourite is ankylosaurus

And I like the Pachycephalosaurus too.

They both just seem really cool
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
I loveeee spinos! There is just something I love about a spicy bipedal crocodile <3
Another one if my favorites is the Mosasaurus! Gotta love the chompy bois
I loveeee spinos! There is just something I love about a spicy bipedal crocodile <3
Another one if my favorites is the Mosasaurus! Gotta love the chompy bois
J7D1quC.png
dT9HQge.png
fdUVIfW.png
5xsrc8Y.png
giphy.gifgiphy.gif
I loveee dinosaurs, im a bit of a nerd but im also basic and my fav is probs spinosaurus xD

If I had to choose a different fav, it'd probably be microraptors. They're pretty cute, especially in ARK survival
I loveee dinosaurs, im a bit of a nerd but im also basic and my fav is probs spinosaurus xD

If I had to choose a different fav, it'd probably be microraptors. They're pretty cute, especially in ARK survival
p3jdzi4.png
I've loved dinosaurs since I was a smol babu. I've always been a huge fan of Utahraptor, Mirco raptor and the classic t-rex.
I've loved dinosaurs since I was a smol babu. I've always been a huge fan of Utahraptor, Mirco raptor and the classic t-rex.
Podcast for Anime, Movies, and More?! Click the Yak!
oYwYKgq.png
I've loved dinosaurs since I was tiny!

I've always had a soft spot for sauropods, especially Diplodocus and Brachiosaurus, but my favourite are the water dwelling Plesiosaurs, which... technically aren't dinosaurs xD
I've loved dinosaurs since I was tiny!

I've always had a soft spot for sauropods, especially Diplodocus and Brachiosaurus, but my favourite are the water dwelling Plesiosaurs, which... technically aren't dinosaurs xD
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
1 2 3 4