Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | what's the last movie you watched?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32 33
the new my little pony movie! good stuff, solid 4 out of 5
the new my little pony movie! good stuff, solid 4 out of 5
-woody
-she/her
-very bisexual
-type 1 diabetic
-dragon sales
-coli grinding
0a336a4f9a312bb09aa01acd45192ada8875c8ea.png shadow.gif
Bleach: Hell Verse

Cheesy ending. It looks HELLA fresh, though. Peak animation.
Bleach: Hell Verse

Cheesy ending. It looks HELLA fresh, though. Peak animation.
Free guy
Free guy
I think the last movie I watched was American Werewolf in London, but even then that was months ago, i barely sit down to watch a movie anymore lmao
I think the last movie I watched was American Werewolf in London, but even then that was months ago, i barely sit down to watch a movie anymore lmao
It was close to a week ago at this point, but "Captain America: the First Avenger".

I've been trying to watch all the MCU movies lately.
It was close to a week ago at this point, but "Captain America: the First Avenger".

I've been trying to watch all the MCU movies lately.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
Llamageddon. It was awful and I loved every second of it.
Llamageddon. It was awful and I loved every second of it.
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
My friends are indoctrinating me into Pirates of the Caribbean, so the last movie I watched was Dead Man's Chest.
My friends are indoctrinating me into Pirates of the Caribbean, so the last movie I watched was Dead Man's Chest.
ice_small.png tRvB8Xn.pngg585y1V.pngbYt72YT.pngJ7D1quC.png
BT1N47G.pngIUweZNB.pngqhK4FYS.png5hF3FGk.png
Just a tired gal who likes to talk too much ^^
Love and Monsters.
Great movie, with bonus points for having an xx poster in it.
as a side note, the xx reunion tour when
Love and Monsters.
Great movie, with bonus points for having an xx poster in it.
as a side note, the xx reunion tour when
Nothing much to say here.

slCEFYq.png
sZShZzW.png
the ace attorney movie! i kinda. zoned out throughout a lot of it BUT WHEN I WASN'T it was really good!! yeah i liked it. yeah i didn't comprehend a good chunk of it. we exist. someone remind me to add a pic of peepaw mvk here later
the ace attorney movie! i kinda. zoned out throughout a lot of it BUT WHEN I WASN'T it was really good!! yeah i liked it. yeah i didn't comprehend a good chunk of it. we exist. someone remind me to add a pic of peepaw mvk here later
30-50 feral bogs
The new 'My Little Pony' movie! I gotta be honest, I was so worried about it being 3D and thought it would be bad (especially since I loved the last gen so much)... but I was pleasantly surprised! It was not what I expected, but was actually very enjoyable. Ponies still good! [emoji=unicorn size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1]
The new 'My Little Pony' movie!

I gotta be honest, I was so worried about it being 3D and thought it would be bad (especially since I loved the last gen so much)... but I was pleasantly surprised! It was not what I expected, but was actually very enjoyable.

Ponies still good!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32 33