Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | what's the last movie you watched?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33
We watched Host, good movie. It was supposed to be ‘the scariest movie ever’ but it wasn’t that bad. Not for sensitive viewers though.
We watched Host, good movie. It was supposed to be ‘the scariest movie ever’ but it wasn’t that bad. Not for sensitive viewers though.
B62353-DE-4-FEC-49-E0-B135-D850-D3-B597-EC.pngqoKyDAx.png
Watched Princess Mononoke last night for the first time, and absolutely loved it. I've discovered HBO has a lot of the Ghibli movies, and Princess Mononoke was one of the ones I haven't seen yet, so of course I had to fix that lol.
Watched Princess Mononoke last night for the first time, and absolutely loved it. I've discovered HBO has a lot of the Ghibli movies, and Princess Mononoke was one of the ones I haven't seen yet, so of course I had to fix that lol.
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
Nightbooks, on netflix! Very good, would recommend.
Nightbooks, on netflix! Very good, would recommend.
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
Svenghoulie presenting the original Frankenstein movie, Boris Karloff minus his bridge work and everything!

Watch it. It's probably on Peacock for free, just go watch it. It'll be without the bad jokes inbetween though.
Svenghoulie presenting the original Frankenstein movie, Boris Karloff minus his bridge work and everything!

Watch it. It's probably on Peacock for free, just go watch it. It'll be without the bad jokes inbetween though.
My writing project.
Malignant! not exactly a masterpiece objectively speaking but i LOVED it
Malignant! not exactly a masterpiece objectively speaking but i LOVED it
q4Td049.gif
v2PJF9u.png
06xk8gV.png
dEe2UrM.png

bCLXkrk.gif
I just re-watched Made In Abyss: Dawn of the Deep Soul last night with my brother. I introduced him to Made In Abyss, so it was his first time watching it. We both loved it and I got to see my favourite villain again so that was a huge plus for me
I just re-watched Made In Abyss: Dawn of the Deep Soul last night with my brother. I introduced him to Made In Abyss, so it was his first time watching it. We both loved it and I got to see my favourite villain again so that was a huge plus for me
bchGAiz.png wh3Tiip.png
WvEXipG.png
XmHV7tO.png
66wxnCy.png
KVk4Yt8.png
12ilQ62.png
Click on my dragons to help them grow please?
2Hq6c.gif r4kiL.gif Rivxw.gif
Lyv4O.gif GXamB.gif E5pko.gif Ps0Ot.gif
bchGAiz.png
I think harry potter, ok yeah why did I have to think I literally watched it like last week lol I forgot

never watched more than a few scenes on tv when it first came out, first time I really watched the entire series was a few months ago and I just finished rewatching... and now I want to watch it again! got nothing else to do besides stay home being sick so why not. I always say I wanna watch a movie but then don't have the energy to and it's not as fun without another person if I've already seen it so I probably won't get around to watching it again any time soon, not to mention it takes all day to finish it in one sitting. but hey, if anyone wants to watch with me...

I wouldn't really say I'm a harry potter fan, never read the books and don't plan on doing so but the movies are just fun to watch. I guess at this rate I might as well be a fan though. honestly it kinda gets boring during prisoner of azkaban and after goblet of fire. the first and 4th are the most fun to watch, so magical with all the effects. definitely because it's the first time even harry is seeing the whole wizarding world so they really went all out with the effects in the first movie.
I think harry potter, ok yeah why did I have to think I literally watched it like last week lol I forgot

never watched more than a few scenes on tv when it first came out, first time I really watched the entire series was a few months ago and I just finished rewatching... and now I want to watch it again! got nothing else to do besides stay home being sick so why not. I always say I wanna watch a movie but then don't have the energy to and it's not as fun without another person if I've already seen it so I probably won't get around to watching it again any time soon, not to mention it takes all day to finish it in one sitting. but hey, if anyone wants to watch with me...

I wouldn't really say I'm a harry potter fan, never read the books and don't plan on doing so but the movies are just fun to watch. I guess at this rate I might as well be a fan though. honestly it kinda gets boring during prisoner of azkaban and after goblet of fire. the first and 4th are the most fun to watch, so magical with all the effects. definitely because it's the first time even harry is seeing the whole wizarding world so they really went all out with the effects in the first movie.
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
The last movie I watched was dead poets society. I always say it's my favorite movie when people ask. I enjoy it, but I don't really know if it's my real favorite. I've just gotten into a habit of telling people it's my favorite.

The last movie I watched until the end was Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets. I'm currently in a Harry Potter craze, and I'm watching every movie.
The last movie I watched was dead poets society. I always say it's my favorite movie when people ask. I enjoy it, but I don't really know if it's my real favorite. I've just gotten into a habit of telling people it's my favorite.

The last movie I watched until the end was Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets. I'm currently in a Harry Potter craze, and I'm watching every movie.
LGBT+  Progress Queer

Nonbinary They/She
xx4VlncxY.png xx uPOLOvt.png
SV9CXSe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
dancing with the birds, very fun nature doc and very fun birds
dancing with the birds, very fun nature doc and very fun birds
1086ef29feb805a7b493f37586de5f42a0c51429.jpghttps://flamecaller-terracotta-figurine.tumblr.com/
Just watched Pokémon and The secrets of the jungle [emoji=snapper winking size=2]
Just watched Pokémon and The secrets of the jungle
MCjq7bN.png
| * Object Heads
| * All pronouns
| * Aroace
| * Chaotic Neutral
| * Artist/Writer

autumn_sphinx.png
21391.png
| * Art Gallery
| * DragonCave
| * Deviant Art