Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pokemon [Hub]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 61 62
[img]https://thumbs.gfycat.com/KeyPaleIberiannase-max-1mb.gif[/img]
KeyPaleIberiannase-max-1mb.gif

GY8SaZl.png
Them/They. Polish. FR 9+. You can call me Vulture, KingVulture, BSM, Moon or even Raptor. A big Rain World, Hollow Knight and Portal fan. A big idiot that just wants a frien. About me. My Wishlist.
IT PUTS MY POKEMON TO SLEEP,,,and keeps using the singular super-effective move
Hello!! I’m Sunny!! He/they please!
[quote name="SpookyLemonMonth" date="2021-08-13 14:05:19" ] IT PUTS MY POKEMON TO SLEEP,,,and keeps using the singular super-effective move [/quote] Which one?
SpookyLemonMonth wrote on 2021-08-13 14:05:19:
Which one?

GY8SaZl.png
Them/They. Polish. FR 9+. You can call me Vulture, KingVulture, BSM, Moon or even Raptor. A big Rain World, Hollow Knight and Portal fan. A big idiot that just wants a frien. About me. My Wishlist.
Swablu
Swablu
Hello!! I’m Sunny!! He/they please!
[quote name="SpookyLemonMonth" date="2021-08-13 14:09:20" ] Swablu [/quote] Gl with that
SpookyLemonMonth wrote on 2021-08-13 14:09:20:
Swablu
Gl with that

GY8SaZl.png
Oh hi I just remembered that this hub exists. How do you do, fellow Pokemon nerds
Oh hi I just remembered that this hub exists. How do you do, fellow Pokemon nerds
She/her
Call me Kris
Nerdy as heck
Hi Kris! I'm here now too, lol! I do good! How about you?
Hi Kris! I'm here now too, lol! I do good! How about you?
Hi mp! Glad ur doin good. I'm ok (I just remembered that school starts next week and my day has been made slightly less good)
Hi mp! Glad ur doin good. I'm ok (I just remembered that school starts next week and my day has been made slightly less good)
She/her
Call me Kris
Nerdy as heck
Ah, I get it. Well, hope you make the most of your weekend than! So, do you have a favorite pokemon? I don't tbh, lol! I think all pokemon are valid, and while I do have ones that I like more, I can't choose between them, y'know?
Ah, I get it. Well, hope you make the most of your weekend than! So, do you have a favorite pokemon? I don't tbh, lol! I think all pokemon are valid, and while I do have ones that I like more, I can't choose between them, y'know?
Eevee. Idk why but when i saw it i legit went "oh yes hi this is my child now" but i like all of them too lol
Eevee. Idk why but when i saw it i legit went "oh yes hi this is my child now" but i like all of them too lol
She/her
Call me Kris
Nerdy as heck
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 61 62