Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pokemon [Hub]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62
Bronzor is the bane of my existance.
I'm playing Pokemon Pearl and when one of these.. THINGS show up my entire team either gets put to sleep or confused. Or BOTH!
They don't even kill me that fast so its a painful torture.
I'm playing Pokemon Pearl and when one of these.. THINGS show up my entire team either gets put to sleep or confused. Or BOTH!

GY8SaZl.png
Them/They. Polish. FR 9+. You can call me Vulture, KingVulture, BSM, Moon or even Raptor. A big Rain World, Hollow Knight and Portal fan. A big idiot that just wants a frien. About me. My Wishlist.
[quote name="BigSisterMoon" date="2021-08-13 13:06:40" ] .... Bronzor is the bane of my existance. I'm playing Pokemon Pearl and when one of these.. THINGS show up my entire team either gets put to sleep or confused. Or BOTH! They don't even kill me that fast so its a painful torture. [/quote] Join the club, my friend
BigSisterMoon wrote on 2021-08-13 13:06:40:
Join the club, my friend
fced41bdccad1a8c5ef3e9ae0635f4b0a7267717.gif
@BigSisterMoon

C,,can I join-
@BigSisterMoon

C,,can I join-
Hello!! I’m Sunny!! He/they please!
@BigSisterMoon
Can I join as well
@BigSisterMoon
Can I join as well
20827.png me like dragons 20828.png
Use she/her pronouns, Check my dragons pronouns as well!
Ofc!
Ofc!

GY8SaZl.png
Them/They. Polish. FR 9+. You can call me Vulture, KingVulture, BSM, Moon or even Raptor. A big Rain World, Hollow Knight and Portal fan. A big idiot that just wants a frien. About me. My Wishlist.
Thanks-!! Also,,,,playing a randomizer and swablus are now my sworn enemy,,,they're also stupidly smart??? Like,,,ugh-
Thanks-!! Also,,,,playing a randomizer and swablus are now my sworn enemy,,,they're also stupidly smart??? Like,,,ugh-
Hello!! I’m Sunny!! He/they please!
Birds are evolving.
They're becoming smort.
Birds are evolving.
They're becoming smort.

GY8SaZl.png
Hello! May I join please? :D

Also, byorbs are on average one of the smartest groups of animals!
Hello! May I join please? :D

Also, byorbs are on average one of the smartest groups of animals!
Reject humanity. Become birb.
fced41bdccad1a8c5ef3e9ae0635f4b0a7267717.gif
[quote name="DragonsOfLegend" date="2021-08-13 13:59:26" ] Reject humanity. Become birb. [/quote] We're all byorb here. Humans are the past.
DragonsOfLegend wrote on 2021-08-13 13:59:26:
We're all byorb here. Humans are the past.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62