Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What is your "superpower"?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
uhhh i can hear certain lightbulbs
uhhh i can hear certain lightbulbs

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
1. It sounds stupid but Wind seems to be timed to music for me.

2. I seem to be able to guess or think of things and then they happen. Such as casually mentioning a song and then it comes on my huge Spotify playlist or thinking about a random fanfic and then it updates a couple days later.

3. I could probably do all of valley of triumph in Sky: COTL by memory of the music except that I drift to the right with my eyes closed.

4. I walk and carry myself depending on the music stuck in my head or playing through headphones. And certain songs give me boosts of energy.

5. I am oddly good at color theory and stuff. I can also assign a color palate to an emotion and situation. This ties in with being really good at writing descriptions for landscapes.

6. I always seem to get a pretty good tan in the summer. Wear sunscreen, people.
1. It sounds stupid but Wind seems to be timed to music for me.

2. I seem to be able to guess or think of things and then they happen. Such as casually mentioning a song and then it comes on my huge Spotify playlist or thinking about a random fanfic and then it updates a couple days later.

3. I could probably do all of valley of triumph in Sky: COTL by memory of the music except that I drift to the right with my eyes closed.

4. I walk and carry myself depending on the music stuck in my head or playing through headphones. And certain songs give me boosts of energy.

5. I am oddly good at color theory and stuff. I can also assign a color palate to an emotion and situation. This ties in with being really good at writing descriptions for landscapes.

6. I always seem to get a pretty good tan in the summer. Wear sunscreen, people.
cfa4eab0-1638-11eb-9b4b-e1371d599c63.gifUntitled304.pngFRArtIcon.pngFR_UMA_Icon.pngFRNestIcon.png
~ Luck of the Best Bois ~ FR+3 She/her
dont remember anything i learned in school last year but i do remember that maine **** cats are on average ~3ft long and that cats have been documented to survive falls of over 60 feet. im not sure what this says about me
dont remember anything i learned in school last year but i do remember that maine **** cats are on average ~3ft long and that cats have been documented to survive falls of over 60 feet. im not sure what this says about me
i wake up at 6am every morning. every day. no matter when i go to bed. even in summer.
i wake up at 6am every morning. every day. no matter when i go to bed. even in summer.
097fe9bb15c36a1f4509e52d9751380acc01514f.gif
I can hear my led fairy lights in my room. The warmer the color, the deeper the sound I hear. (Red is the deepest, white is the highest pitch)
Also I'm really good with mornings.
I can hear my led fairy lights in my room. The warmer the color, the deeper the sound I hear. (Red is the deepest, white is the highest pitch)
Also I'm really good with mornings.
mctEJP5.png
Wyvern /\ FR+3
Any pronouns but it/its

>If I made the thread, I'm subbed!
>Feel free to ping me, I don't mind!
snowy_owlynx.pngguardian_foo.png snowsquall_floracat.png
Let’s see...*checks list*

Um,I only ever find out about a cavity when I lost that tooth

I can read very quickly(I finished reading part two of HP in two nights and would read ten books if I could.)

I can hold my breath for 32.4 seconds(that is my record)

I can scream very loudly.(especially if you were to put a roach on me)

I have not ever broken a bone(the closest thing I got to that was a hairline fracture in my right wrist)

I never had a medical emergency(if you don’t count the time when I swallowed a small chicken bone,but was unharmed,and that was when I was four)

I am taller than average

I have very good hearing and can higher frequencies than my dad can.I also have very good eyesight.

I don’t have any allergies other than pollen.

And lastly,I am a NERD!
Let’s see...*checks list*

Um,I only ever find out about a cavity when I lost that tooth

I can read very quickly(I finished reading part two of HP in two nights and would read ten books if I could.)

I can hold my breath for 32.4 seconds(that is my record)

I can scream very loudly.(especially if you were to put a roach on me)

I have not ever broken a bone(the closest thing I got to that was a hairline fracture in my right wrist)

I never had a medical emergency(if you don’t count the time when I swallowed a small chicken bone,but was unharmed,and that was when I was four)

I am taller than average

I have very good hearing and can higher frequencies than my dad can.I also have very good eyesight.

I don’t have any allergies other than pollen.

And lastly,I am a NERD!
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
My farts can kill a person.

What? You never said I had to use my powers for good!
My farts can kill a person.

What? You never said I had to use my powers for good!
I'm pretty good at picking out patterns, which helps a lot with most things

i hate math and i don't understand spanish, but i've managed to get through both of those subjects via memorizing where everything goes
I'm pretty good at picking out patterns, which helps a lot with most things

i hate math and i don't understand spanish, but i've managed to get through both of those subjects via memorizing where everything goes
J6W6Pav.png TRIX
They/Them
FR + 2

7A9FlOQ.gif tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif Please let me know if anything on my account / forum posts is inaccessible! Accessibility is my highest priority.

I can pick up on smells better than my family can, so they sometimes bring me things they suspect have gone bad for me to check.

I cannot for the life of me use measurement systems to direct myself, but give me a few landmarks and I can be fine.

I can organize things really well?

Not sure if this one is significant, but there was a time when we were playing ‘Guess the number I’m thinking of’ and I guessed my dad’s number EXACTLY (it was 73).

I can pick up on smells better than my family can, so they sometimes bring me things they suspect have gone bad for me to check.

I cannot for the life of me use measurement systems to direct myself, but give me a few landmarks and I can be fine.

I can organize things really well?

Not sure if this one is significant, but there was a time when we were playing ‘Guess the number I’m thinking of’ and I guessed my dad’s number EXACTLY (it was 73).
15295.png
+ Pacific Time | Neutral Evil | Artist Kinda +
rtbhGZ5_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
39072.png q7KYqlT.png
i draw SO FAST
i said "damn, this ref sheet took 4 hours" and my friend was like "ONLY 4 HOURS? I TAKE 5-14" and i was like WHAT

also i can yell really loud im kinda proud of that one
i draw SO FAST
i said "damn, this ref sheet took 4 hours" and my friend was like "ONLY 4 HOURS? I TAKE 5-14" and i was like WHAT

also i can yell really loud im kinda proud of that one
Untitled424_20230617211922.png yo im arsonistfurry
im just a dude tbh
he/they
trans rights
ping meeeeeeee
art shop
Untitled419_20230616190853.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10