Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What is your "superpower"?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
not exactly superpowers by any means but whenever i'm asked the time i can usually guess it with surprising accuracy + i can zone out on command
not exactly superpowers by any means but whenever i'm asked the time i can usually guess it with surprising accuracy + i can zone out on command
@SpiritFlower you're a god, please teach me xD

I can sleep, a lot. Like 13 hours or more and still get to bed early. We are making some medic studies but nothing pops out yet. A 7 hours sleep feels like sh*t though, I always need more.
My rising superpower is being a somnonaut. I can almost explore my dreams freely. I can choose when I want to dream and I can choose with an accuracy of 70% what will be featured in my dream. I can remember with high details everything and everyone. It is a selftaught skill. I don't know if I'll ever reach Inception levels, but I'm getting more concious as dreams go by.
The only bad thing is that I wake up really tired, as if I didn't rest at all.
@SpiritFlower you're a god, please teach me xD

I can sleep, a lot. Like 13 hours or more and still get to bed early. We are making some medic studies but nothing pops out yet. A 7 hours sleep feels like sh*t though, I always need more.
My rising superpower is being a somnonaut. I can almost explore my dreams freely. I can choose when I want to dream and I can choose with an accuracy of 70% what will be featured in my dream. I can remember with high details everything and everyone. It is a selftaught skill. I don't know if I'll ever reach Inception levels, but I'm getting more concious as dreams go by.
The only bad thing is that I wake up really tired, as if I didn't rest at all.
Argentinian, spanish speaker.
Wanna talk about plants?
*-*-*-*FR +4*-*-*-*
@Cacheto lmao, just turn up some energizing music and kill your eardrums pretend everything is a quest so your brain will be hyped up and you can fixate on everything. Also- make sure everything is organized in a way so you can create a pattern between things like having your laptop on a table with 3 tabs open while you lay our your work. Then- if you get bored with something, you can do another thing so you just end up getting more done. It takes time to find a comfortable rotation to go through but it's fun ngl.

And wow- your 'superpower' sounds great. I wish I had it lol
@Cacheto lmao, just turn up some energizing music and kill your eardrums pretend everything is a quest so your brain will be hyped up and you can fixate on everything. Also- make sure everything is organized in a way so you can create a pattern between things like having your laptop on a table with 3 tabs open while you lay our your work. Then- if you get bored with something, you can do another thing so you just end up getting more done. It takes time to find a comfortable rotation to go through but it's fun ngl.

And wow- your 'superpower' sounds great. I wish I had it lol
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
I got compass guts, I swear to god

Whenever I have plans for something but don't feel motivated to go through with them (particularly when they depend on other people) I know that there will be something inhibiting my progress on the way there. For example, my mom's boyfriend took me out to go fishing on the last day of the season, and I knew that morning we wouldn't be fishing. We drive an hour there, get on the boat, go out to a good spot, lo and behold, we forgot the top halves of the rods at the house!

Also, I have a notable tendency to wake up minutes before my dad comes to wake me up in the mornings. My dad rarely does this (usually to go get breakfast at the diner) and it's several hours off from when I normally wake up, so it doesn't feel like coincidence.
I got compass guts, I swear to god

Whenever I have plans for something but don't feel motivated to go through with them (particularly when they depend on other people) I know that there will be something inhibiting my progress on the way there. For example, my mom's boyfriend took me out to go fishing on the last day of the season, and I knew that morning we wouldn't be fishing. We drive an hour there, get on the boat, go out to a good spot, lo and behold, we forgot the top halves of the rods at the house!

Also, I have a notable tendency to wake up minutes before my dad comes to wake me up in the mornings. My dad rarely does this (usually to go get breakfast at the diner) and it's several hours off from when I normally wake up, so it doesn't feel like coincidence.
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
Evidently, focusing on very tedious tasks for hours at a time.
Evidently, focusing on very tedious tasks for hours at a time.
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
I can dislocate my whole leg from the pelvis socket at will
I can dislocate my whole leg from the pelvis socket at will
Good intuition for what kinds of questions will be asked on a test. I'll read or see something and just sort of get an "aha" moment where I mentally note what I read/saw because I have a gut feeling it will be asked or referenced later. I'd say my intuition is correct on this sort of thing about 90% of the time.

At least it helps me keep a good GPA
Good intuition for what kinds of questions will be asked on a test. I'll read or see something and just sort of get an "aha" moment where I mentally note what I read/saw because I have a gut feeling it will be asked or referenced later. I'd say my intuition is correct on this sort of thing about 90% of the time.

At least it helps me keep a good GPA
flat,128x,075,f-pad,128x128,f8f8f8.jpg

filler
filler

filler
filler

tumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o2_75sq.gif

Bri / she/they / 22
FR +3

tumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o2_75sq.gif

filler
filler
I can move my both big toe! There's fewer joints compared to finger so it cannot move that much freely but I can move it forward to backward(even when it's curved), left to right :D

...I can grab things with my big toes too. I get stuffs with it while I lying down. *Laziness intensifies*
I can move my both big toe! There's fewer joints compared to finger so it cannot move that much freely but I can move it forward to backward(even when it's curved), left to right :D

...I can grab things with my big toes too. I get stuffs with it while I lying down. *Laziness intensifies*
WHERE HER DREAMS END >
Unite we stand, divide we fall
| WD/WHDE | ~Plague~ | Any Pronounce | FRT+17(GMT+9) |

| ART SHOP | ACCENT SHOP | HATCHERY | feel free to ping!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
8c05f7199b7e3138b1bd09794101984bae36928e.png
I have a pretty good memory, or so I'm told. It doesn't seem too special to me but I've had plenty of people tell me they were amazed I could easily remember random tidbits of lectures three months later
I have a pretty good memory, or so I'm told. It doesn't seem too special to me but I've had plenty of people tell me they were amazed I could easily remember random tidbits of lectures three months later
sh5xjiu.png
2tEkl13.png
KwxLkEj.png
@SpiritFlower I will try it!! And it's super easy to star developing dream skills: record what you remember in a voice note, and listen to it later (better if you also try to remember it before bed). I started unconciously by sending VNs to my boyfriend about random dreams and found later that's the first step (and I always check that the VN is clear so I relistened to them always).

@Beeff how did you find out about it? XD
@SpiritFlower I will try it!! And it's super easy to star developing dream skills: record what you remember in a voice note, and listen to it later (better if you also try to remember it before bed). I started unconciously by sending VNs to my boyfriend about random dreams and found later that's the first step (and I always check that the VN is clear so I relistened to them always).

@Beeff how did you find out about it? XD
Argentinian, spanish speaker.
Wanna talk about plants?
*-*-*-*FR +4*-*-*-*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10