Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What is your "superpower"?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
my voice is quite loud
my voice is quite loud
RAQUESIS
she/her | infj-t | fr+0 | xxx breeder
XXX DRAGONS FOR SALE HERE
[quote name="Myself" date="2021-07-17 11:51:49" ] i wake up at 6am every morning. every day. no matter when i go to bed. even in summer. [/quote] Are you myself??? (pun intended I love puns) I am also very loud, like even when I'm not trying to scream just to talk at a presentation or something, I have a very loud speaking voice. I can remember a ton of random facts about diseases for years. I use it for Science Olympiad, naturally.
Myself wrote on 2021-07-17 11:51:49:
i wake up at 6am every morning. every day. no matter when i go to bed. even in summer.
Are you myself??? (pun intended I love puns)

I am also very loud, like even when I'm not trying to scream just to talk at a presentation or something, I have a very loud speaking voice.

I can remember a ton of random facts about diseases for years. I use it for Science Olympiad, naturally.
Hello! I love birds and music. And also science. zuKl4tj.png HQsa6bD.png
I have perfect pitch. My brother says I scare him
I have perfect pitch. My brother says I scare him
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
Procrastination
Procrastination
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. ~ Samuel Adams
i have full vibrato control and a very powerful voice with little to no vocal warmups.

also not mine but my friend can make mosquito noises
i have full vibrato control and a very powerful voice with little to no vocal warmups.

also not mine but my friend can make mosquito noises
bigf.png If you have a baby, you can’t BE the baby
He/they
Look at him
scaleback.png
I can make many animal noises, such as barking, meowing, snarling and some sort of roar almost perfectly. Back in elementary school I would annoy my friends making mosquito sounds.
I can make many animal noises, such as barking, meowing, snarling and some sort of roar almost perfectly. Back in elementary school I would annoy my friends making mosquito sounds.
Antique Oil Lamp Paleogene
she/her
I collect bug items and transmuted treasures
nnnnnn
Transmuted Treasure
i can also wake up before my alarm goes off, without fail. lol
sneaking up on people
i can dream about things that haven't happened irl yet (usually they happen the next day)
i also can't speak/understand a few languages ^^
i can remember an insane amount of facts and information specifically about animals
i can also wake up before my alarm goes off, without fail. lol
sneaking up on people
i can dream about things that haven't happened irl yet (usually they happen the next day)
i also can't speak/understand a few languages ^^
i can remember an insane amount of facts and information specifically about animals
Jd88XNq.png
• eevee • she/they • adult • veterinarian •
• mommy x9 • angel mom x4 • animal mom x60+ •
I'm really really good at remembering answers to tests. What my parents just told me to do? Nope, that went out the other ear.
I'm really really good at remembering answers to tests. What my parents just told me to do? Nope, that went out the other ear.
Y9I69cz.png
North
> They/He
> Aroace
> Trans

> Avatar Dragon
> Wishlist
> Lore
> Permababies + G1s

Untitled220_20210607122747.png
@Boughkeeper hey is the guy under you ur mosquito friend? XD
@Boughkeeper hey is the guy under you ur mosquito friend? XD
@redlego (you can copy paste if you don't wanna spell out my name or somthin)
if i care enough about something i can focus for hours and hours on end without breaking concentration even for a second

.....but if i dont care im not gonna be able to focus to begin with
if i care enough about something i can focus for hours and hours on end without breaking concentration even for a second

.....but if i dont care im not gonna be able to focus to begin with
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10