Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Artfight! Starting a list of fighters!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Roheryn I couldn't resist, I just had to tell you that I Adore Miro! Pancake friend my beloved, better watch your back haha
@Roheryn I couldn't resist, I just had to tell you that I Adore Miro! Pancake friend my beloved, better watch your back haha
Q5eZhV2.png
[quote name="Aurorafulnight" date="2021-06-25 10:16:31" ] @Roheryn I couldn't resist, I just had to tell you that I Adore Miro! Pancake friend my beloved, better watch your back haha [/quote] Aha, thank you. I like my pancake dude <3
Aurorafulnight wrote on 2021-06-25 10:16:31:
Aha, thank you. I like my pancake dude <3
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
I shall check out all the links posted on this thread but hello! I am also doing artfight and I am team Cyberpunk all the way!!! (it's one of my favorite aesthetics/genres!!!!)

My profile is here and I have a mix of human/humanoid characters and anthro (and a single FR dragon)

Edit: Didn't think of including this earlier, but I'm down to draw humans/humanoids, anthros, and some amounts of mecha!
I shall check out all the links posted on this thread but hello! I am also doing artfight and I am team Cyberpunk all the way!!! (it's one of my favorite aesthetics/genres!!!!)

My profile is here and I have a mix of human/humanoid characters and anthro (and a single FR dragon)

Edit: Didn't think of including this earlier, but I'm down to draw humans/humanoids, anthros, and some amounts of mecha!
RPMyHZU.pngMUYNhfy.pngRPMyHZU.png

WKtl2lb.pngUU9vIu2.pngkBHm00y.pngrix3ppo.png
Howdy!! I'm super excited for Art fight to roll back around this year, I've participated every year since 2016 being on Magic, Moon, Coffee, Dream, Sugar, and now Cyberpunk respectively. I'm not big on either aesthetic but my new CSScode leaned very cyberpunk which is the main reason I guess I chose the team lol [url]https://artfight.net/~AlpieJean[/url] I have mostly ferals, some anthros and furries, a couple objectheads, one for fun design of one of my FR dragons, and am working on a bunch of references for warrior cats OCs. I also have a draw anything option in my characters! I attack everyone regardless of team, and try to attack back as consistently as I can- though sometimes I do late revenges because I do have a bum shoulder and have to make sure not to push it too hard [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Howdy!! I'm super excited for Art fight to roll back around this year, I've participated every year since 2016 being on Magic, Moon, Coffee, Dream, Sugar, and now Cyberpunk respectively. I'm not big on either aesthetic but my new CSScode leaned very cyberpunk which is the main reason I guess I chose the team lol

https://artfight.net/~AlpieJean

I have mostly ferals, some anthros and furries, a couple objectheads, one for fun design of one of my FR dragons, and am working on a bunch of references for warrior cats OCs. I also have a draw anything option in my characters!
I attack everyone regardless of team, and try to attack back as consistently as I can- though sometimes I do late revenges because I do have a bum shoulder and have to make sure not to push it too hard
My username is aeons on there too! I'm thinking of joining steampunk but it might change. All the characters I'm prioritizing are humans, but I can draw both humanoids and animals!
My username is aeons on there too! I'm thinking of joining steampunk but it might change. All the characters I'm prioritizing are humans, but I can draw both humanoids and animals!
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
cyberpunk! been on here for four years oh god

https://artfight.net/~perikeets
cyberpunk! been on here for four years oh god

https://artfight.net/~perikeets
z0d96Tv.png peri, he/him
adult
fr time
quitting/gone
Nice, been looking for an Art Fight thread!
I go by clownCarcass on team Steampunk. I do furry, anthro, human, hybrids, monsters, and fantrolls!

Be nice to look through the list that are on team Cyberpunk. Expect me to draw a lot this year, cause boy I am very pumped!

EDIT: FR didn't like Art Fight initials rip
Nice, been looking for an Art Fight thread!
I go by clownCarcass on team Steampunk. I do furry, anthro, human, hybrids, monsters, and fantrolls!

Be nice to look through the list that are on team Cyberpunk. Expect me to draw a lot this year, cause boy I am very pumped!

EDIT: FR didn't like Art Fight initials rip
FObX7rS.png
oDtHYlL.png
koJv3g8.png
520DU0J.png
mlHpBMC.png
fkWjutW.png
hAWo4bz.gif
AH YO i'm on team cyberpunk!

my artfight account is Bluebirdi3, i have some ferals, humans/humanoids, and one (1) amorphous goop monster. i also have a design attack prompt up!
AH YO i'm on team cyberpunk!

my artfight account is Bluebirdi3, i have some ferals, humans/humanoids, and one (1) amorphous goop monster. i also have a design attack prompt up!
I'm Ceruleanfire on Artfight, and this is gonna be my fourth year. I'll be on Team Steampunk.

I've mainly got dragon characters, with a few birds + mythical creatures of my own creation, as well as some fandom OCs. They're not all ready yet, so hopefully I manage to get all the important ones done soon lol.
I'm Ceruleanfire on Artfight, and this is gonna be my fourth year. I'll be on Team Steampunk.

I've mainly got dragon characters, with a few birds + mythical creatures of my own creation, as well as some fandom OCs. They're not all ready yet, so hopefully I manage to get all the important ones done soon lol.
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
im zeziswizerd on artf, this is my second year on artf, i probably wont be as active as last year

i was on team spice last year so i choose cyberpunk this year because i didnt wanna be orange again, plus i really like purple
also i have mostly feral/anthro characters, i have some human characters but i dont have a lot of them, mostly because i dont have refs for them, also most of these are side characters although i do have a few favorites

((why does fr censor a f))
im zeziswizerd on artf, this is my second year on artf, i probably wont be as active as last year

i was on team spice last year so i choose cyberpunk this year because i didnt wanna be orange again, plus i really like purple
also i have mostly feral/anthro characters, i have some human characters but i dont have a lot of them, mostly because i dont have refs for them, also most of these are side characters although i do have a few favorites

((why does fr censor a f))
dcdn.gif=============?Nym8f=party.png
- my artt (break) - - The Shaded Subspecies - - The Mob!! A Fodderlock -
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12