Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | How old are you w/o saying ur real age
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 106 107
I was brought into this world in the same year that Yeah! by Usher came out.
I was brought into this world in the same year that Yeah! by Usher came out.
6Wa6tbA.png WKtl2lb.pngvRLqVto.png
I was born the same year the first Spyro The Dragon came out
I was born the same year the first Spyro The Dragon came out
If I don't respond it's because I'm either working or busy, I promise I'm not ignoring you.
Also I'm sorry if I ever sound rude, I'm not trying to be, I'm just socially awkward.
The president was Ronald Reagan when I was born. He stayed as such for six more years.
The president was Ronald Reagan when I was born. He stayed as such for six more years.
'My Heart Is A Chainsaw' Is The Best Horror Novel.dapoasb-7b195223-b55e-4280-ac01-e76c311d565c.png
Google was founded, and Auckland, New Zealand suffered a 66-day blackout in the year I was born.
Google was founded, and Auckland, New Zealand suffered a 66-day blackout in the year I was born.
My mom used to make us mayonnaise and tomato sandwiches, and I had one of those clear gameboys.
My mom used to make us mayonnaise and tomato sandwiches, and I had one of those clear gameboys.
ccG5mjK.png
Old enough to remember the online Disney Fairies MMO.
Old enough to remember the online Disney Fairies MMO.
Twitter.com was launched
Twitter.com was launched
hIMo3xJ.png f4iXRVq.png
J7D1quC.png
lAvpyOQ.png
FObX7rS.png
DxCICZ1.png
Beautiful girls by Sean Kingston was a hit when I was 14
Beautiful girls by Sean Kingston was a hit when I was 14
DVcXRyP.png
I’m sure most of you are probably familiar with Disney Jr, one way or another. Well, they called it Playhouse Disney when I was a kid. I vaguely remember when they changed it to Disney Jr. I’ve been thinking about that lately.
I’m sure most of you are probably familiar with Disney Jr, one way or another. Well, they called it Playhouse Disney when I was a kid. I vaguely remember when they changed it to Disney Jr. I’ve been thinking about that lately.
cTrEW.gifmlHpBMC.png.XdKddgH.png.
Me :handshake: Finding Nemo
Me :handshake: Finding Nemo
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 106 107