Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | How old are you w/o saying ur real age
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 106 107
old enough for the first gen nintendo ds, too old for the wii u.....
old enough for the first gen nintendo ds, too old for the wii u.....
oGcefDy.png
Note: day of birth hasn't passed yet but I'm just pretending it did cuz its soonish

- i know what a petpet is in Neopets
- Ash was still trying to traverse the main areas of the pokemon world when I was small
- amazing world of gumball didn't introduce a main villian until I was in middle school
- I was playing Howrse before it became a pay to advance at a reasonable pace
- Neopets was actually dying a bit when I was allowed computer usage for the first time
- IM THE SAME AGE AS THE BACKYARDIGANS!? (I was spell checking which is how I found out ;-; i grew up watching it... thats what i was originally gonna say)
Note: day of birth hasn't passed yet but I'm just pretending it did cuz its soonish

- i know what a petpet is in Neopets
- Ash was still trying to traverse the main areas of the pokemon world when I was small
- amazing world of gumball didn't introduce a main villian until I was in middle school
- I was playing Howrse before it became a pay to advance at a reasonable pace
- Neopets was actually dying a bit when I was allowed computer usage for the first time
- IM THE SAME AGE AS THE BACKYARDIGANS!? (I was spell checking which is how I found out ;-; i grew up watching it... thats what i was originally gonna say)
Warning: this user needs pings or they will miss your message, please proceed with a ping
MSN was my first chat program, and I still have my PS2, which was my very first gaming system (educational CDs on the computer aside).
MSN was my first chat program, and I still have my PS2, which was my very first gaming system (educational CDs on the computer aside).
toddler me was banging hard to Popipo
toddler me was banging hard to Popipo
GLMwkdE.png
Pgv53XB.png
JvUa9ma.png
R1dejfm.png
v3k4Ha9.png
I was born in the same year Lilo & Stitch released, and it's one of my favorite Disney films.
I was born in the same year Lilo & Stitch released, and it's one of my favorite Disney films.
hVHlIic.png "Another donut! Extra sprinkles!" - Spike, The Best Night Ever (My Little Pony Season 1, Episode 26)
She/Her/Any - Loves:
young enough to be 9 when Gravity Falls had the series finale.
young enough to be 9 when Gravity Falls had the series finale.
2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gifRisk - It/They - Please Ping2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gif

Hi welcome to chillis
I wasn’t around for when Freddie Mercury died, but I was around for when Michael Jackson did. :(
I wasn’t around for when Freddie Mercury died, but I was around for when Michael Jackson did. :(
WoW classic obsession
WoW classic obsession
v buy my UMA! v
UU9vIu2.png
RIuVQv5.png
  • Star Wars The Phantom Menace came out the year I was born.
  • I remember using overhead projectors, the wheel in tvs with vhs players, some chalkboards, and the thick mac computers in elementary school.
  • Was reading the Wings of Fire books as they came out in middle school.
  • First console was the DS and my first games were Pokémon Diamond and Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team.
  • I was already in high school when a lot of cultural phenomena came out. I mean stuff like FNAf, Undertale, Voltron, Hamilton, etc. Throws me for a loop when people say they were in middle school or younger when these came out.
  • I'm no longer in school

Edit: Completely forgot my age was in my signature lol
  • Star Wars The Phantom Menace came out the year I was born.
  • I remember using overhead projectors, the wheel in tvs with vhs players, some chalkboards, and the thick mac computers in elementary school.
  • Was reading the Wings of Fire books as they came out in middle school.
  • First console was the DS and my first games were Pokémon Diamond and Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team.
  • I was already in high school when a lot of cultural phenomena came out. I mean stuff like FNAf, Undertale, Voltron, Hamilton, etc. Throws me for a loop when people say they were in middle school or younger when these came out.
  • I'm no longer in school

Edit: Completely forgot my age was in my signature lol
She/Her 24
Big Dragon Nerd
I only ever get obsessed with media that's at least 10 years old for some reason.
Artist and Writer
Old enough to remember when the Wii came out, was the the same age as the average Pokémon protagonist when Black and White had first come out (which was my first mainline Pokémon game), and born in between the release of Studio Ghibli’s The Cat Returns and Howls Moving Castle movies.
Old enough to remember when the Wii came out, was the the same age as the average Pokémon protagonist when Black and White had first come out (which was my first mainline Pokémon game), and born in between the release of Studio Ghibli’s The Cat Returns and Howls Moving Castle movies.
win98-lightning.gif MUYNhfy.png0DJvxSf.pngbYt72YT.pnggYW0j5f.pngll0CfnD.png
fkWjutW.png
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 106 107