Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | ADHD / ASD Fam
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@TehJuicyPickle

My overall special interest is cartoons and animation as well! I'm learning the basics of how to animate but my drawing skills are subpar ;-; So I've been focusing more on starting to learn the history of animation.
@TehJuicyPickle

My overall special interest is cartoons and animation as well! I'm learning the basics of how to animate but my drawing skills are subpar ;-; So I've been focusing more on starting to learn the history of animation.

Call me Max!
Wishlist
Lore
10ttDG2.png

P2OauAq.png
OxagJgG.png

cVPo4yi.png
72733313.png trLi2py.png
@HappyAccidents

HEY THAT'S MY SPECIAL INTEREST TOO!!! I'm even pursuing my animation dream by currently trying to major in it in school!!! :D So nice to see someone else interested in animation/cartoons as well as their history ahh

AS FOR HYPERFIXATIONS right now I'm REALLY into Ensemble Stars!!
@HappyAccidents

HEY THAT'S MY SPECIAL INTEREST TOO!!! I'm even pursuing my animation dream by currently trying to major in it in school!!! :D So nice to see someone else interested in animation/cartoons as well as their history ahh

AS FOR HYPERFIXATIONS right now I'm REALLY into Ensemble Stars!!
/// Kacper/Prince
/// 23 + He/Xe
/// Please don't use tone indicators for me!
/// ART SHOP
neo_pixel.png
me vibing normally: :)

warriors brainrot sneaking up behind me, ready to send me back down the murder cat video spiral again: : )

on another note: hi yes warriors is very cool, but also minecraft and flightrising is neat. those are like. the big main 3 'i'm never going away xoxo' ones. there are probably other more 'i'm leaving after a little while' i have but am blanking on what they are rn.
me vibing normally: :)

warriors brainrot sneaking up behind me, ready to send me back down the murder cat video spiral again: : )

on another note: hi yes warriors is very cool, but also minecraft and flightrising is neat. those are like. the big main 3 'i'm never going away xoxo' ones. there are probably other more 'i'm leaving after a little while' i have but am blanking on what they are rn.
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
Flight Rising is the only hyperfixation of mine that's actually lasted. They do a good job keeping things interesting.
But also, yup, same op, hyperfixating on OCs and not being able to actually write the story is suffering.

Art is the big one though. I live and breathe art. you can't stop me

With music, I cycle between different artists to listen to exclusively on repeat and currently, it's The Oh Hellos but just before that it was half alive.
Flight Rising is the only hyperfixation of mine that's actually lasted. They do a good job keeping things interesting.
But also, yup, same op, hyperfixating on OCs and not being able to actually write the story is suffering.

Art is the big one though. I live and breathe art. you can't stop me

With music, I cycle between different artists to listen to exclusively on repeat and currently, it's The Oh Hellos but just before that it was half alive.
chrysanthe-sig-left.pngart shop (link)art thread (link)
the big bird costume that got stolen from an adelaide circus the other day, it's very amusing to me.
the big bird costume that got stolen from an adelaide circus the other day, it's very amusing to me.
3Lr6Rsp.png
@Zihette

Ahh I wish I could have gone to art/animation school. Just couldn't afford it. :( It is so interesting tho!
@Zihette

Ahh I wish I could have gone to art/animation school. Just couldn't afford it. :( It is so interesting tho!

Call me Max!
Wishlist
Lore
10ttDG2.png

P2OauAq.png
OxagJgG.png

cVPo4yi.png
72733313.png trLi2py.png
Unfortunately, right now, it's certain youtubers. =(

Why is this unfortunate? Well, it's a bona fide hyperfixation, and there's only so much obsessing I can do by just watching the videos (there's only so many videos), but I can't delve much deeper without being a total stalker creep! I already feel like I'm crossing a line by looking at all their social media accounts.

Why couldn't it be another fandom thing that I could easily immerse myself in and not be creepy about x_x
Unfortunately, right now, it's certain youtubers. =(

Why is this unfortunate? Well, it's a bona fide hyperfixation, and there's only so much obsessing I can do by just watching the videos (there's only so many videos), but I can't delve much deeper without being a total stalker creep! I already feel like I'm crossing a line by looking at all their social media accounts.

Why couldn't it be another fandom thing that I could easily immerse myself in and not be creepy about x_x
xxxxxxxxxx 0Srkgnv.gif NkoiOuv.gif Gwrjw2w.gif JQCpKiY.gif
ASD gang heyyyy! FR has a place in my heart of course and is definitely on special interest territory but I think right now Rhythm Heaven and Henry Stickmin are fighting for my love. I have a whole fandom blog on tumblr dedicated to the former where, in my little autistic projecting way, I make every character a lot gayer than they reasonably should be haha. ;w;

Of course if we're talking more general/overall special interests art art art, and bugs. I'm an illustration major and a casual arthropod hobbyist who loves spiders more than is probably reasonable to.
ASD gang heyyyy! FR has a place in my heart of course and is definitely on special interest territory but I think right now Rhythm Heaven and Henry Stickmin are fighting for my love. I have a whole fandom blog on tumblr dedicated to the former where, in my little autistic projecting way, I make every character a lot gayer than they reasonably should be haha. ;w;

Of course if we're talking more general/overall special interests art art art, and bugs. I'm an illustration major and a casual arthropod hobbyist who loves spiders more than is probably reasonable to.
vista_tundra2.pngtumblr_pt3kolTotX1tesnpoo1_75sq.gifplague_acebling_by_cicide76536-dciw235.gifplague_transbling_by_cicide76536-dciw239.gifvista_tundra2.png
bYt72YT.png
my hyperfixations are minecraft, animatronics, and bees!!
my hyperfixations are minecraft, animatronics, and bees!!
hopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif cowboy | 19 | he/himhopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif
flight rising is definitely a huge hyperfixation of mine right now, i can't go five minutes without logging on just to stare at my lair ;u;

but i've also been like. hyperfixating on certain songs? if that makes sense? just like. listening to certain songs over and over on repeat, and if i try to listen to anything else it just doesn't feel right

OH and transformers. always. as soon as anyone brings up transformers i just become an entirely different person. there is no stopping me
flight rising is definitely a huge hyperfixation of mine right now, i can't go five minutes without logging on just to stare at my lair ;u;

but i've also been like. hyperfixating on certain songs? if that makes sense? just like. listening to certain songs over and over on repeat, and if i try to listen to anything else it just doesn't feel right

OH and transformers. always. as soon as anyone brings up transformers i just become an entirely different person. there is no stopping me
......roddy!
....xae/xyr/xem
JvUa9ma.png
ACOZFAh.png
5iXiC8z.png

eLAndXa.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10