Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | ADHD / ASD Fam
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Dream SMP. The story is Spain without the S.
Dream SMP. The story is Spain without the S.
Qef5UlF.png
nl5keoc.png
pIlgc2u.png
1j6wDhn.png
d3OF3Gw.png
jA5A7gu.png
sy6UFIv.png
E3nmoMt.png
J7D1quC.png
YMPbu9R.png
wZRY6Cl.gif 3a12fd70-a45a-45bb-93c0-0a24c3ae9dd2.jpg
Madness Combat. Once you start liking it and exploring the fandom, you never get to escape.
Madness Combat. Once you start liking it and exploring the fandom, you never get to escape.
Ace Attorney. <_>
Ace Attorney. <_>
Untitled220_20210608062646.png they/he
Adopts
Skin Shop
Honestly? The most prominent one is Flight Rising. Ive been playing this game almost everyday for the past two years. And rn im active as ever. I found myself taking a liking with interacting with peeps on forums threads like this one-

And when Im not on, I just think about what im going to do in the game. Am I gonna grind coli today? Or refresh the AH page until my stuff is bought? Fairgrounds or stare at my favorite dragons? Complete a newly made project in less than 20 minutes? Who knows.

But a few other things cycle in. Like FnF, Hollow Knight, FNaF, my OCs, HLVRAI, things like that. A weird thing happens sometimes to. Like Ill be thinking about two things at once and they just. Fuse together. There's whole stories in my head about how these crossovers work. Like, Hollow Knight but dragons, my friend group having a rap battle with the cast of FnF. HLVRAI but in an SCP facility. And this is literally constantly going on in my brain. It's never ending. Like, what's Double think about right now? Currently, what if my HK OC was in this AU of an Undertale x Hollow Knight crossover I saw on tumblr. There's always a mini animatic playing in my head with characters interacting with each other. Im not kidding, sometimes I forget i exist in this plane cause i was so invested into daydreaming about a conversation with a fictional bug from a videogame.
Honestly? The most prominent one is Flight Rising. Ive been playing this game almost everyday for the past two years. And rn im active as ever. I found myself taking a liking with interacting with peeps on forums threads like this one-

And when Im not on, I just think about what im going to do in the game. Am I gonna grind coli today? Or refresh the AH page until my stuff is bought? Fairgrounds or stare at my favorite dragons? Complete a newly made project in less than 20 minutes? Who knows.

But a few other things cycle in. Like FnF, Hollow Knight, FNaF, my OCs, HLVRAI, things like that. A weird thing happens sometimes to. Like Ill be thinking about two things at once and they just. Fuse together. There's whole stories in my head about how these crossovers work. Like, Hollow Knight but dragons, my friend group having a rap battle with the cast of FnF. HLVRAI but in an SCP facility. And this is literally constantly going on in my brain. It's never ending. Like, what's Double think about right now? Currently, what if my HK OC was in this AU of an Undertale x Hollow Knight crossover I saw on tumblr. There's always a mini animatic playing in my head with characters interacting with each other. Im not kidding, sometimes I forget i exist in this plane cause i was so invested into daydreaming about a conversation with a fictional bug from a videogame.
More special interest than hyperfixation but the history of the Soviet Union which is VERY specific and kinda strange. My others include paleontology/dinosaurs, aviation and U-Boats! I guess I also kinda fixate on my own OCs a lot lmao
More special interest than hyperfixation but the history of the Soviet Union which is VERY specific and kinda strange. My others include paleontology/dinosaurs, aviation and U-Boats! I guess I also kinda fixate on my own OCs a lot lmao
HX0RiC0.png
My special interests are JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and Minecraft.

I don't have any hyperfixations currently but my past fixations have included crochet, Jurassic Park, and David Bowie.
My special interests are JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and Minecraft.

I don't have any hyperfixations currently but my past fixations have included crochet, Jurassic Park, and David Bowie.
16032.png Unbred G1 doubles for sale

Characters for sale - 25% off
Dream SMP + Ninjago
Dream SMP + Ninjago
ePOliyb.png
tqGkHih.png
bYt72YT.png
Z0dFFal.png
rUoKR6y.png
RvyvZ3h.png
zl1ZGZ2.png
7vhtsnW.png
lightning_small.png DON'T FEEL BAD ABOUT PINGING ME I FORGET STUFF ALOT /GEN /NF
It's a mix between Warrior cats, Gravity Falls, and Grease
It's a mix between Warrior cats, Gravity Falls, and Grease
9hqcHsy.pngnqJjxPC.pngeBpvxRS.pngCgGoUJQ.pngLRdLP2V.pngmlHpBMC.png
QUIpVFE.pngH2jRHgT.pngl3rzrTh.pngV9hvwjS.pngipvkeK1.pngQo61dTZ.pngM2Y3B0G.png

WKtl2lb.png |
Flight Rising, obviously :P

I'm working on my own comic book so that's one as well. Been one for the past I don't even know how many years :')

I get back into Redwall every once in a while, as well as Star Trek (mainly DS9). Pokemon used to be one for the longest time but it fizzled out a few years ago.

And some things I'm always interested in are animals/the natural world, paleontology, mythology/crypto zoology and space. Basically anything to do with creatures and other worlds.

Flight Rising, obviously :P

I'm working on my own comic book so that's one as well. Been one for the past I don't even know how many years :')

I get back into Redwall every once in a while, as well as Star Trek (mainly DS9). Pokemon used to be one for the longest time but it fizzled out a few years ago.

And some things I'm always interested in are animals/the natural world, paleontology, mythology/crypto zoology and space. Basically anything to do with creatures and other worlds.

NRIoOfa.png
[quote name="JayIsTrash4" date="2021-05-05 14:03:47" ] Dream SMP + Ninjago [/quote] @JayIsTrash4 hi yeah I am currently falling head-first back into my ninjago hyperfixation I thought it died years ago but uh . here I am again oops [rule] My fixations tend to jump around a lot, but it usually ends up returning to Flight Rising, Spectrobes, DR, Bup, or Splatoon eventually As of right now, i'm dual-wielding [s][aka trying to balance the two without collapsing][/s] Bup (a small webcomic with a very very small fanbase) and, as previously stated, Ninjago
JayIsTrash4 wrote on 2021-05-05 14:03:47:
Dream SMP + Ninjago

@JayIsTrash4
hi yeah I am currently falling head-first back into my ninjago hyperfixation
I thought it died years ago but uh . here I am again
oops

My fixations tend to jump around a lot, but it usually ends up returning to Flight Rising, Spectrobes, DR, Bup, or Splatoon eventually

As of right now, i'm dual-wielding [aka trying to balance the two without collapsing] Bup (a small webcomic with a very very small fanbase) and, as previously stated, Ninjago
21571.png Call me Meido! (any pronouns)
Neurodivergent, I do use tone indicators at times!
Don't be afraid to ping me! (+3 FR Time)
Wishlist - Gene Plans
Current Avatar
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10