Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Lorwolf Thread ( Game launched )
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56
The art was a bit plain for me, but there seems to be an interesting focus on actual battling mechanic and lore, so that might actually be interesting, if it's actually a good strategy game.
The art was a bit plain for me, but there seems to be an interesting focus on actual battling mechanic and lore, so that might actually be interesting, if it's actually a good strategy game.
@SpaceShipRat
I agree the background art is a bit plain atm but the wolves and compagnions models are quite decent. Also the game only have 1 artist right now maybe once the game grow more and we get more artists the art style will grow too. Same like old FR art wasn't same as current FR art for apparels and colisseum venue background
@SpaceShipRat
I agree the background art is a bit plain atm but the wolves and compagnions models are quite decent. Also the game only have 1 artist right now maybe once the game grow more and we get more artists the art style will grow too. Same like old FR art wasn't same as current FR art for apparels and colisseum venue background
tDeKDnH.png8113890e65468d3e592e04d0586e31cc.pngss.png
I might try it out once it's fully released, it seems like it has some interesting parts but I'm also quite skeptical. It looks too much like FR in my opinion - not that I'm against that, I just can't see what new mechanics (except autobattling maybe) they're bringing to the table?

I'm also worried about the amount of content they're pouring into their KS without showing that much of the actual gameplay. Seems a little bit cash-grabby. Maybe I just can't figure out where I'm supposed to see what you actually do in the game.
I might try it out once it's fully released, it seems like it has some interesting parts but I'm also quite skeptical. It looks too much like FR in my opinion - not that I'm against that, I just can't see what new mechanics (except autobattling maybe) they're bringing to the table?

I'm also worried about the amount of content they're pouring into their KS without showing that much of the actual gameplay. Seems a little bit cash-grabby. Maybe I just can't figure out where I'm supposed to see what you actually do in the game.
Hy86VRp.png
» Elf Subs.
» Peryton Adopts
» Adopts
The game was fully funded in around 5 minutes! And for anyone who wants to see more actual gameplay, Quersek has a whole channel and playlist on youtube with alpha gameplay:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7T9DjQzRq-6c5J9UGji5IQ
The game was fully funded in around 5 minutes! And for anyone who wants to see more actual gameplay, Quersek has a whole channel and playlist on youtube with alpha gameplay:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7T9DjQzRq-6c5J9UGji5IQ
BVY1Ftg.png
I watched the highest tiers of the Lorwolf Kickstarter run out in seconds.
I watched the highest tiers of the Lorwolf Kickstarter run out in seconds.
3YVdS.gifnVsDK.giftkcez.gifbja3g.gifIzYqF.gif
@Silence
Not quite unlike FR male wolves don't have breeding cd only female wolves do so your male wolves can breed with multiple female wolves in same time like lioden except there is no breeding limit for them
@Silence
Not quite unlike FR male wolves don't have breeding cd only female wolves do so your male wolves can breed with multiple female wolves in same time like lioden except there is no breeding limit for them
I have high hopes for the game and looking at how quickly it was funded, so do other people! Decided to back it, can wait till beta comes out!
I have high hopes for the game and looking at how quickly it was funded, so do other people! Decided to back it, can wait till beta comes out!
@Altassar

It's not really a new mechanic, but I get where you're coming from.

Do you happen to know if the KS exclusive breeds can breed with non-KS breeds to make more of the same? Or are you forced to buy two breed changes?
@Altassar

It's not really a new mechanic, but I get where you're coming from.

Do you happen to know if the KS exclusive breeds can breed with non-KS breeds to make more of the same? Or are you forced to buy two breed changes?
Hy86VRp.png
» Elf Subs.
» Peryton Adopts
» Adopts
@Silence
just like FR all wolves can breed with each other no matter what breed but each breed has their own combat active and passive and synergie skills
@Silence
just like FR all wolves can breed with each other no matter what breed but each breed has their own combat active and passive and synergie skills
@Silence
hmm so I ask on lorwolf server and got corrected that male wolves gonna get breeding cd but probably shorter one than female mostly because you can stud male wolves for other players to breed their female wolves to
@Silence
hmm so I ask on lorwolf server and got corrected that male wolves gonna get breeding cd but probably shorter one than female mostly because you can stud male wolves for other players to breed their female wolves to
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56