Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Lorwolf Thread ( Game launched )
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56
i've been eyeing Lorwolf since it announced its alpha test, unfortunately didn't get into the alpha testing but I'll definitely shill out some money for the kickstarter when its out!
I've heavily enjoyed Wolvden and FR, and I'm curious to see where Lorwolf is going to go. So far from the looks of it, they have a good roadmap and from what the alpha testers here say it seems like it'd definitely run well.

I think the most interesting aspect of it for me is the "genes" system they have, where every marking can be used for any slot, but it will show up differently depending on what slot! A very cool system that I imagine in the future can bring some very fun things in the future once their marking catalogue expands. I'm not the biggest fan of the art in some aspects, but I can see that the artists are definitely skilled and likely will improve as time goes on, certainly not a dealbreaker!
i've been eyeing Lorwolf since it announced its alpha test, unfortunately didn't get into the alpha testing but I'll definitely shill out some money for the kickstarter when its out!
I've heavily enjoyed Wolvden and FR, and I'm curious to see where Lorwolf is going to go. So far from the looks of it, they have a good roadmap and from what the alpha testers here say it seems like it'd definitely run well.

I think the most interesting aspect of it for me is the "genes" system they have, where every marking can be used for any slot, but it will show up differently depending on what slot! A very cool system that I imagine in the future can bring some very fun things in the future once their marking catalogue expands. I'm not the biggest fan of the art in some aspects, but I can see that the artists are definitely skilled and likely will improve as time goes on, certainly not a dealbreaker!
image.png
Hmm I'm gonne check it too and possibly backing KS if I can remember about it. Getting old make me forget about things too often
Hmm I'm gonne check it too and possibly backing KS if I can remember about it. Getting old make me forget about things too often
I can't wait to play honestly. I regret not having found out about this sooner because then I could have gotten in on the alpha. From what I've seen about the battling in the arena, the beautiful companions and stuff it looks amazing.

Apparently they have "plans to implement site-wide events which will involve players teaming up with their packmates to battle against weekly bosses! A pack's success against these bosses will be on full display so you can see how each pack fares compared to the others. We will also be doing pack-themed events that will take place year round which will give out pack specific goodies!"

Packs in this sense are like flights.
I can't wait to play honestly. I regret not having found out about this sooner because then I could have gotten in on the alpha. From what I've seen about the battling in the arena, the beautiful companions and stuff it looks amazing.

Apparently they have "plans to implement site-wide events which will involve players teaming up with their packmates to battle against weekly bosses! A pack's success against these bosses will be on full display so you can see how each pack fares compared to the others. We will also be doing pack-themed events that will take place year round which will give out pack specific goodies!"

Packs in this sense are like flights.
Ribbon1.pngRibbon2.pngRibbon3.png
Honestly really excited to play, definitely grabbing the Bracchus pack when the KS rolls around. Maned wolves... leggy babies
Honestly really excited to play, definitely grabbing the Bracchus pack when the KS rolls around. Maned wolves... leggy babies
h8ppV79.pngPG7Fgon.png
Apparently there will be a wyvern breed planned. According to the devs it will be a bat mix wolf animal
Apparently there will be a wyvern breed planned. According to the devs it will be a bat mix wolf animal
tDeKDnH.png8113890e65468d3e592e04d0586e31cc.pngss.png
@Altassar

Oh that sounds neat!! Do they have any concept art of it? I hope its wings will make more sense compared to the bat-rabbit-thing from one of the KS packs ;u;
@Altassar

Oh that sounds neat!! Do they have any concept art of it? I hope its wings will make more sense compared to the bat-rabbit-thing from one of the KS packs ;u;
image.png
@Ske1th We don't have a concept art for it yet but when players asked about wyvern breed devs mention in their FAQ on discord we got told it will be a bat mix with wolf animal. Here are the other breeds that are planned for now. The bat rabbit compagnion from KS pack is a pet not a breed though it's suppose to be the symbol of Darkspine pack and the vista of darkspine pack will feature the wings of that bat compagnion to match darkspine theme too Edit: open the picture below in a new page to be able to read it I don't know why it's so tiny on here haha [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/652193948248309795/814481460827521065/unknown.png[/img]
@Ske1th
We don't have a concept art for it yet but when players asked about wyvern breed devs mention in their FAQ on discord we got told it will be a bat mix with wolf animal. Here are the other breeds that are planned for now. The bat rabbit compagnion from KS pack is a pet not a breed though it's suppose to be the symbol of Darkspine pack and the vista of darkspine pack will feature the wings of that bat compagnion to match darkspine theme too
Edit: open the picture below in a new page to be able to read it I don't know why it's so tiny on here haha
unknown.png
tDeKDnH.png8113890e65468d3e592e04d0586e31cc.pngss.png
@Altassar @Ske1th Alaunis actually did a concept sketch on the Patreon a while back, and she gave me permission to share it! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/587713988989681764/814027673303121940/image0.png[/img]
@Altassar @Ske1th Alaunis actually did a concept sketch on the Patreon a while back, and she gave me permission to share it!

image0.png
ZmzBHMQ.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 SVwGCMX.png
Found out about Lorwolf too late to play the alpha, but I'm definitely gonna throw some cash at the Kickstarter! Just trying to get over that small part of me that doesn't want to shoot for the Allied tier lmao
Found out about Lorwolf too late to play the alpha, but I'm definitely gonna throw some cash at the Kickstarter! Just trying to get over that small part of me that doesn't want to shoot for the Allied tier lmao
cbaa17a5a06daa6a78029fcf8763b4844dd0e1a6.png .
...he/him | FR+8
@Fire lairs - please let me know
if you hatch a mint/ruby/hunter
dragon! I have a mighty need.
....OjYCOIV.png
Pet Simmer Julie just made a video, check it out if you want to know more about the game! ^^
Pet Simmer Julie just made a video, check it out if you want to know more about the game! ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56