Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Lorwolf Thread ( Game launched )
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 55 56
bracchus city here we go [emoji=sunglasses size=1]
bracchus city here we go
siggy.png
Over 17k in less than 12 hours I am way impressed by how well things are going. Also hoping this shows how much people are excited for this game and it will succeed and be tons of fun for all of us to share for years to come.
Over 17k in less than 12 hours I am way impressed by how well things are going. Also hoping this shows how much people are excited for this game and it will succeed and be tons of fun for all of us to share for years to come.
4Zlz1vc.pngrsz-lorwolf-button.png
I made a banner and button for people to use if they want to! [img]https://i.postimg.cc/dVy5Vm7H/rsz-lorwolf-banner.png[/img] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/prhbq5Tm/rsz-lorwolf-button.png[/img]
I made a banner and button for people to use if they want to!

rsz-lorwolf-banner.png
rsz-lorwolf-button.png
Ribbon1.pngRibbon2.pngRibbon3.png
Has anyone else pledged to them?
I pledged for the "Allied" pack, I couldn't choose which pack liked best.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
[quote name="Eviscerate" date="2021-03-02 17:18:10" ] Has anyone else pledged to them? I pledged for the "Allied" pack, I couldn't choose which pack liked best. [/quote] I also went for Allied but not because I couldn't choose but because I wanted all the things.
Eviscerate wrote on 2021-03-02 17:18:10:
I also went for Allied but not because I couldn't choose but because I wanted all the things.
Ribbon1.pngRibbon2.pngRibbon3.png
I want all the things so going all companions with some extra things added in
I want all the things so going all companions with some extra things added in
4Zlz1vc.pngrsz-lorwolf-button.png
I managed to grab Beta Early Access + right as it launched! This was my first time backing a Kickstarter, so I’m really glad it went well. I hope everyone else was able to get the tiers they wanted! ^^
I managed to grab Beta Early Access + right as it launched! This was my first time backing a Kickstarter, so I’m really glad it went well. I hope everyone else was able to get the tiers they wanted! ^^
ZmzBHMQ.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 SVwGCMX.png
I will also go for allied tier at least, all the companion tier is quite tempting though
I will also go for allied tier at least, all the companion tier is quite tempting though
tDeKDnH.png8113890e65468d3e592e04d0586e31cc.pngss.png
I am thinking of pledging to them, not sure which tier yet though. Also gotta wait how my finances are in two weeks or so, but if everything is good (it looks like it right now) I might go for it! I have been a patron in the past for a short time and it would be hella awesome to have some kickstarter stuff for once.
I am thinking of pledging to them, not sure which tier yet though. Also gotta wait how my finances are in two weeks or so, but if everything is good (it looks like it right now) I might go for it! I have been a patron in the past for a short time and it would be hella awesome to have some kickstarter stuff for once.
@vihuff Thanks for the awesome banner!
@vihuff Thanks for the awesome banner!
rsz-lorwolf-banner.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 55 56