Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Lorwolf Thread ( Game launched )
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 55 56
Oh, interesting. I think I'll join it when it releases to the public. I do get Flight Rising vibes from this site.
Oh, interesting. I think I'll join it when it releases to the public. I do get Flight Rising vibes from this site.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
I backed it as well! I just noticed the Zedra breed got unlocked, as well as a new TBD breed. I am very excited.

Only draw back is how samey all the wolfs are. I like how all the dragons are so distinct here. They might release a dire wolf tho, so that's exciting.

I think I'm going with Ice.
I backed it as well! I just noticed the Zedra breed got unlocked, as well as a new TBD breed. I am very excited.

Only draw back is how samey all the wolfs are. I like how all the dragons are so distinct here. They might release a dire wolf tho, so that's exciting.

I think I'm going with Ice.
41410.png UMA for sale.
Checked the demo and it looks fun so I really may consider joining there when it's open.
Checked the demo and it looks fun so I really may consider joining there when it's open.
W6LdAlV.gif
@Antaresia I agree that all the wolves sort of look the same but have you seen the new breed poll? This is what the concept art for the wyverns looks like so we’ll definitely be getting more different looking breeds in the future! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/587713988989681764/814027673303121940/image0.png[/img]
@Antaresia
I agree that all the wolves sort of look the same but have you seen the new breed poll? This is what the concept art for the wyverns looks like so we’ll definitely be getting more different looking breeds in the future!

image0.png
[quote name="IllusiveFox" date="2021-03-05 08:15:02" ] @/Antaresia I agree that all the wolves sort of look the same but have you seen the new breed poll? This is what the concept art for the wyverns looks like so we’ll definitely be getting more different looking breeds in the future! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/587713988989681764/814027673303121940/image0.png[/img] [/quote] Oh my, I haven't really been keeping up with Lorwolf lately aside from thinking about backing it, but those look amazing! Definitely helps me leaning towards yes when thinking about backing the kickstarter, because I also had the issue of most of the breeds looking pretty samey and basic so far (though I love Jocols regardless, they are my favourites)
IllusiveFox wrote on 2021-03-05 08:15:02:
@/Antaresia
I agree that all the wolves sort of look the same but have you seen the new breed poll? This is what the concept art for the wyverns looks like so we’ll definitely be getting more different looking breeds in the future!

image0.png

Oh my, I haven't really been keeping up with Lorwolf lately aside from thinking about backing it, but those look amazing! Definitely helps me leaning towards yes when thinking about backing the kickstarter, because I also had the issue of most of the breeds looking pretty samey and basic so far (though I love Jocols regardless, they are my favourites)
Woohoo Lorwolf! I'm so happy to see so many people interested! I was an Alpha tester so I am open to any questions anyone may have.
Woohoo Lorwolf! I'm so happy to see so many people interested! I was an Alpha tester so I am open to any questions anyone may have.
Backed the KS today at the bracchus tier and will be picking the Goldsea item set.

I do have some questions about breeding. In the demo, there are three marking slots that are always filled. Is it possible for any of them to be empty? It's just a point of curiosity. Also, can all the breeds breed with each other? I'm contemplating getting a second bracchus breed change after the campaign. If I can breed a bracchus with any other breed, then I may not get another one since presumably I could breed bracchus babies just not at 100% guaranteed bracchus results.
Backed the KS today at the bracchus tier and will be picking the Goldsea item set.

I do have some questions about breeding. In the demo, there are three marking slots that are always filled. Is it possible for any of them to be empty? It's just a point of curiosity. Also, can all the breeds breed with each other? I'm contemplating getting a second bracchus breed change after the campaign. If I can breed a bracchus with any other breed, then I may not get another one since presumably I could breed bracchus babies just not at 100% guaranteed bracchus results.
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
RYOGC9t.png v886aA7.png etQ32zN.png
@CabinetMan
I can only speak from my experiences from Alpha, and if I remember correctly, no slot was ever empty or 'basic'. Of course, with certain color/marking combos, some markings simply wouldn't show up (for example if you had a completely white wolf). Then again, maybe that's something that'll only be implemented later.
And in Alpha, all breeds could breed with each other, so that shouldn't be a problem.
@CabinetMan
I can only speak from my experiences from Alpha, and if I remember correctly, no slot was ever empty or 'basic'. Of course, with certain color/marking combos, some markings simply wouldn't show up (for example if you had a completely white wolf). Then again, maybe that's something that'll only be implemented later.
And in Alpha, all breeds could breed with each other, so that shouldn't be a problem.
@CabinetMan
As Varondil said if your wolf is triple color it will look very basic. Markings don't work like genes in FR so I don't really thing we can compare them. There is no black lines between markings or if the 2 colors happen to be the same you will get a wolf that look like it has no markings at all
Also all wolf breeds can be breed with each other even the future breeds. there was no breed rarity or marking rarity in alpha because all of them are consider default/starter breeds and markings. However there is disscussion with developpers that breed and marking rarity will be in game later, probably in beta or official launch when we have more breeds and markings
@CabinetMan
As Varondil said if your wolf is triple color it will look very basic. Markings don't work like genes in FR so I don't really thing we can compare them. There is no black lines between markings or if the 2 colors happen to be the same you will get a wolf that look like it has no markings at all
Also all wolf breeds can be breed with each other even the future breeds. there was no breed rarity or marking rarity in alpha because all of them are consider default/starter breeds and markings. However there is disscussion with developpers that breed and marking rarity will be in game later, probably in beta or official launch when we have more breeds and markings
tDeKDnH.png8113890e65468d3e592e04d0586e31cc.pngss.png
The Wolf Creation Demo 3.0 is up, including new features and the Bracchus breed!
The Wolf Creation Demo 3.0 is up, including new features and the Bracchus breed!
ZmzBHMQ.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 SVwGCMX.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 55 56