Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Genshin Impact
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 334 335
my favourite character is probably sucrose. i love her general character design and she’s super fun to play.
i have both ganyu and qiqi, they’re my only five stars right now. qiqi is fun, but i prefer xinqiu in terms of sword fighters. that’s probably because i’ve used him the most.
i really wanted klee. she reminds me of an oc of mine i’ve had for many years - playful, small and explosions everywhere. i hope her banner reruns again.
my favourite character is probably sucrose. i love her general character design and she’s super fun to play.
i have both ganyu and qiqi, they’re my only five stars right now. qiqi is fun, but i prefer xinqiu in terms of sword fighters. that’s probably because i’ve used him the most.
i really wanted klee. she reminds me of an oc of mine i’ve had for many years - playful, small and explosions everywhere. i hope her banner reruns again.
wqnTQE2.png · they/them
· intp - aquarius
· autistic
· sales tab
god do i

i spend almost all of my free time playing genshin ehe

my favorites are Childe and Zhongli (more Childe than Zhongli but I can't pick just one fdjhgkjfh). I main Childe, but switch to Diluc or Zhongli when fighting hydro enemies

despite everyone saying diluc is a better dps than zhongli i will never switch my sub dps to diluc wheeze
zhongli with gladiator set, atk% + phys dmg % + crescent pike is INCREDIBLE and i refuse to ever let him go

currently saving for xiao though i wouldn't mind skipping xiao to save nonstop for other charas, even tho they're prob very far from being released. would love to have venti or klee tho
god do i

i spend almost all of my free time playing genshin ehe

my favorites are Childe and Zhongli (more Childe than Zhongli but I can't pick just one fdjhgkjfh). I main Childe, but switch to Diluc or Zhongli when fighting hydro enemies

despite everyone saying diluc is a better dps than zhongli i will never switch my sub dps to diluc wheeze
zhongli with gladiator set, atk% + phys dmg % + crescent pike is INCREDIBLE and i refuse to ever let him go

currently saving for xiao though i wouldn't mind skipping xiao to save nonstop for other charas, even tho they're prob very far from being released. would love to have venti or klee tho

I am trapped as the strong wind flies
And when the stars won't shine for us
Then what’s to gain?
_ qIoInxi.png
@MaplesHaiku
Hmm that does help, gives me an idea of what to look for. I do have Festering Desire but my MC is currently rocking that. What about the Battle Pass weapon Black Sword, you think its worth leveling for him? Also maybe 2 piece glad and 2 piece cryo set...or all cryo as I mainly use him as support.
I don't get the hate for him, he is a decent character and useful.
@MaplesHaiku
Hmm that does help, gives me an idea of what to look for. I do have Festering Desire but my MC is currently rocking that. What about the Battle Pass weapon Black Sword, you think its worth leveling for him? Also maybe 2 piece glad and 2 piece cryo set...or all cryo as I mainly use him as support.
I don't get the hate for him, he is a decent character and useful.
I will buy Insects, PM me.
f5IQTkD.png
@Nysander
The battle pass weapons? I don't really look at them. Looking at the Black Sword it's probably best when done in tandem with crit damage artifacts. I could see it being useful but I would look at other options. Since you mainly use him as a support, I would go for all cryo artifacts; I'm imagining you just pop him out for his elemental skill/burst and then switch back to your main DPS.

I've never really seen Kaeya hate, aside from people saying there's better options. Most of it's directed towards Amber from what I've seen. Kaeya generally being attractive works in his favor lol
@Nysander
The battle pass weapons? I don't really look at them. Looking at the Black Sword it's probably best when done in tandem with crit damage artifacts. I could see it being useful but I would look at other options. Since you mainly use him as a support, I would go for all cryo artifacts; I'm imagining you just pop him out for his elemental skill/burst and then switch back to your main DPS.

I've never really seen Kaeya hate, aside from people saying there's better options. Most of it's directed towards Amber from what I've seen. Kaeya generally being attractive works in his favor lol
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
I cant get into it. Its pretty but ive played mobile games like it before.
I cant get into it. Its pretty but ive played mobile games like it before.
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
@MaplesHaiku Yeah his skills work surprisingly well with Diluc. I've currently got the Fillet Blade on him but was looking for a 4* weapon alternative. Thanks for the advice, I'll artifact hunt the cryo set for him. [emoji=fae happy size=1] I guess I've just seen a lot of memes that say he is only good to be an Ice Bridge or mining expeditions(that one was before we could use characters on missions though). Though yeah poor Amber gets the most hate.
@MaplesHaiku
Yeah his skills work surprisingly well with Diluc. I've currently got the Fillet Blade on him but was looking for a 4* weapon alternative. Thanks for the advice, I'll artifact hunt the cryo set for him.
I guess I've just seen a lot of memes that say he is only good to be an Ice Bridge or mining expeditions(that one was before we could use characters on missions though). Though yeah poor Amber gets the most hate.
f5IQTkD.png
@Nysander
I use a 2 piece petra, 2 piece noble, and a geo bonus cup
I usually go with Ning, Zhongli, Benny, and Sucrose for that geo party bonus, Benny buff, and sucrose buff to make my c0 Ning extra beefy
@Nysander
I use a 2 piece petra, 2 piece noble, and a geo bonus cup
I usually go with Ning, Zhongli, Benny, and Sucrose for that geo party bonus, Benny buff, and sucrose buff to make my c0 Ning extra beefy
@doremy

Oooo I like Xingqiu a lot. He’s really good support. I’ve been trying to get him to c6
@doremy

Oooo I like Xingqiu a lot. He’s really good support. I’ve been trying to get him to c6
@Baehee
Ack Petra set, RNG hates me so every time I try to hunt for it I get either none of it or one piece(usually with Def stats). My Noelle that I only use in some Abyss floors is doing well with it though.
Oh that is a team I could do...would need to work on a few characters more but I'd rather hunt mats than do Abyss so still doable. I got lucky and have a C2 Ning but then I got Zhongli so all my time and resources went to him.

Also butting into that other convo but I'd love to level up Xingqiu he's only at C0 so I didn't want too until I got him to at least C1. That and Oceanid(I hate this boss) mats.

@doremy
Well if the Klee banner ever does come back apparently she pairs well with Xingqiu in terms of reactions so you'd have a good team.
I like Sucrose, I just have trouble using her right. She always ends up mostly dead when I try and use her. Also the stats on the Viridescent Venerer set I managed to get would so be better on the Witch set for Diluc/Klee. Attack/Crit when I neede EM.
@Baehee
Ack Petra set, RNG hates me so every time I try to hunt for it I get either none of it or one piece(usually with Def stats). My Noelle that I only use in some Abyss floors is doing well with it though.
Oh that is a team I could do...would need to work on a few characters more but I'd rather hunt mats than do Abyss so still doable. I got lucky and have a C2 Ning but then I got Zhongli so all my time and resources went to him.

Also butting into that other convo but I'd love to level up Xingqiu he's only at C0 so I didn't want too until I got him to at least C1. That and Oceanid(I hate this boss) mats.

@doremy
Well if the Klee banner ever does come back apparently she pairs well with Xingqiu in terms of reactions so you'd have a good team.
I like Sucrose, I just have trouble using her right. She always ends up mostly dead when I try and use her. Also the stats on the Viridescent Venerer set I managed to get would so be better on the Witch set for Diluc/Klee. Attack/Crit when I neede EM.
f5IQTkD.png
Oh, I love Genshin! My favourite characters are Zhongli, Childe, Venti and Xiao. So far I only managed to get Zhongli. I got Mona on Childe's banner and didn't care too much for Venti back then. Now I hope for a rerun. I'm currently saving for Xiao, I'm really excited for him!

I'm playing on PC and my current team is Fischl, Zhongli, Xinyan and Ningguang.
Oh, I love Genshin! My favourite characters are Zhongli, Childe, Venti and Xiao. So far I only managed to get Zhongli. I got Mona on Childe's banner and didn't care too much for Venti back then. Now I hope for a rerun. I'm currently saving for Xiao, I'm really excited for him!

I'm playing on PC and my current team is Fischl, Zhongli, Xinyan and Ningguang.
Viskara-Space-Orchid-sig-II.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 334 335