Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Genshin Impact
1 2 ... 154 155 156 157 158 ... 335 336
I started this game maybe a month ago now, and I have become obsessed. It is amusing to me that this is a lull for the game, because I have so much content to still go through that it definitely doesn't feel like that for me ahaha, I feel sort of grateful things have been delayed so that I can catch up. I am a bit bummed about the teapot thing though, I haven't yet unlocked it (AR 32 but I'm slow with archon quests) but it does mean when I do I won't be able to give dishes to anyone with the fancy seasonings for the event this month.

Also, ahh, I am wondering, because I have only been playing solo, what's it like to let random people join to complete domains? How much communication do I need to use? I mostly play on mobile so trying to coordinate with people seems hard but I feel like I'm missing out.
I started this game maybe a month ago now, and I have become obsessed. It is amusing to me that this is a lull for the game, because I have so much content to still go through that it definitely doesn't feel like that for me ahaha, I feel sort of grateful things have been delayed so that I can catch up. I am a bit bummed about the teapot thing though, I haven't yet unlocked it (AR 32 but I'm slow with archon quests) but it does mean when I do I won't be able to give dishes to anyone with the fancy seasonings for the event this month.

Also, ahh, I am wondering, because I have only been playing solo, what's it like to let random people join to complete domains? How much communication do I need to use? I mostly play on mobile so trying to coordinate with people seems hard but I feel like I'm missing out.
eP65k0J.png
[quote name="Dracowolfie" date="2022-05-18 11:56:24" ] Also, ahh, I am wondering, because I have only been playing solo, what's it like to let random people join to complete domains? How much communication do I need to use? I mostly play on mobile so trying to coordinate with people seems hard but I feel like I'm missing out. [/quote] I used to do the random matching thing quite often! If everyone there knows what they're doing you usually don't need to talk at all. Most people I've played with only say thanks/gg/out of resin at the end, and then leave. There's only a lot of talking if someone needs to have something explained to them, but that's only happened to me once.
Dracowolfie wrote on 2022-05-18 11:56:24:
I used to do the random matching thing quite often! If everyone there knows what they're doing you usually don't need to talk at all. Most people I've played with only say thanks/gg/out of resin at the end, and then leave. There's only a lot of talking if someone needs to have something explained to them, but that's only happened to me once.
Oasis Songbird .And then the sea swept in, and left us all speechless...
. Wishlist... Sales/Trades... Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
[quote name="@Khraylen" date="2022-05-17 18:41:55" ] @/ceilingtile [spoiler]I literally cursed out loud at a Diluc skin. UGH, the woes of f2p! I hope it's not something that makes him shine or, teyvat forbid, adds more polygons to that hair...[/spoiler] [/quote] it truly is the worst fear haha. i'm afraid i have some foreboding news though :'D [spoiler]according to dimbreath, the files regarding diluc's skin seem to hint at the possibility of there being "special effects." however, dim did also note in the same post that the diluc files seem to have been left in as a mistake, implying the potential "effects" are still subject to change, so take this with a MASSIVE grain of salt. either way, it's truly a leak of grievance for us f2p players :'D[/spoiler] [rule] [quote name="@Dracowolfie" date="2022-05-18 11:56:24" ] Also, ahh, I am wondering, because I have only been playing solo, what's it like to let random people join to complete domains? How much communication do I need to use? I mostly play on mobile so trying to coordinate with people seems hard but I feel like I'm missing out. [/quote] i'm mostly a solo player too, but from what i've gathered about co-op gameplay specifically for domains, it really depends on the people you come across. some co-op domains pass without a word, and others are much more talkative. i tend to find that most of the talking is done when trying to coordinate a team for domains though; some people may discuss which characters to use, or talk briefly about swapping characters if there's an overlap in a character the players want to use. other than that, co-op domains generally don't require much talking, unless the players that join your world are inclined to do so. after the domain, some people might send a quick "gg" or emoji in the chat, but that's about all i can think of. overall most co-op domain experiences i'm aware of don't need a lot of talking.
@Khraylen wrote on 2022-05-17 18:41:55:
@/ceilingtile I literally cursed out loud at a Diluc skin. UGH, the woes of f2p! I hope it's not something that makes him shine or, teyvat forbid, adds more polygons to that hair...
it truly is the worst fear haha. i'm afraid i have some foreboding news though :'D
according to dimbreath, the files regarding diluc's skin seem to hint at the possibility of there being "special effects." however, dim did also note in the same post that the diluc files seem to have been left in as a mistake, implying the potential "effects" are still subject to change, so take this with a MASSIVE grain of salt. either way, it's truly a leak of grievance for us f2p players :'D

@Dracowolfie wrote on 2022-05-18 11:56:24:
i'm mostly a solo player too, but from what i've gathered about co-op gameplay specifically for domains, it really depends on the people you come across. some co-op domains pass without a word, and others are much more talkative. i tend to find that most of the talking is done when trying to coordinate a team for domains though; some people may discuss which characters to use, or talk briefly about swapping characters if there's an overlap in a character the players want to use. other than that, co-op domains generally don't require much talking, unless the players that join your world are inclined to do so. after the domain, some people might send a quick "gg" or emoji in the chat, but that's about all i can think of. overall most co-op domain experiences i'm aware of don't need a lot of talking.
Yay! Finally news about when 2.7 and 2.8 will be starting! I'm excited.
Yay! Finally news about when 2.7 and 2.8 will be starting! I'm excited.
So many good games on the horizon! I'm excited. ^_^
Anyone else groan aloud when they read that the teapot maintenance isn't ending until 2.7? That means all of the companionship EXP in the current event is going to complete waste. T-T Edit: Nvm :D [quote name="Capricat" date="2022-05-19 18:23:24" ] while the realm bounty itself is a lost cause, the event ends a week after 2.7 arrives, so you could save those fragrant dishes for then! [/quote]
Anyone else groan aloud when they read that the teapot maintenance isn't ending until 2.7? That means all of the companionship EXP in the current event is going to complete waste. T-T

Edit:
Nvm :D
Capricat wrote on 2022-05-19 18:23:24:
while the realm bounty itself is a lost cause, the event ends a week after 2.7 arrives, so you could save those fragrant dishes for then!
I love pings! Don't be afraid to ping me; I tend to miss a lot of replies, even if they're right after my own post, so please, please ping if you want me to see!
  • FR+0 Time
jRhMriG.png
@nyllei I dont, as the spices from the west event will eventually come back.

Its exciting to hear that Mihoyo is recovering from the lockdown over in Shanghai really well, and im just happy that 2.6 is ending soon
@nyllei I dont, as the spices from the west event will eventually come back.

Its exciting to hear that Mihoyo is recovering from the lockdown over in Shanghai really well, and im just happy that 2.6 is ending soon
NQoi0Uc.pngW4bPTjV.png1IPUNJj.png
FObX7rS.png DxCICZ1.png
hUchsi0.png
Windexx | They/he/xe/it/dragos
Add me on genshin! my uid is 641815069 :D

Check out my Dragon Cave profile!
Q4idXs1.pngaL21n5x.png5Rzv8uW.png UOOoH.gif
right now i'm just really glad i decided to shift the roster of characters in my teapot sometime in the middle of 2.5, i wasn't as affected by the teapot maintenance as most and the last two characters whose namecards i have yet to obtain are currently enjoying spices of the west. it does annoy me though, seeing all those maxed characters i can't remove, and knowing it'll be a while yet before i'll be able to move in my other favored characters to listen to their food voicelines in person.

while the realm bounty itself is a lost cause, the event ends a week after 2.7 arrives, so you could save those fragrant dishes for then!

also, 7 days to fischl's birthday

edit: typo
right now i'm just really glad i decided to shift the roster of characters in my teapot sometime in the middle of 2.5, i wasn't as affected by the teapot maintenance as most and the last two characters whose namecards i have yet to obtain are currently enjoying spices of the west. it does annoy me though, seeing all those maxed characters i can't remove, and knowing it'll be a while yet before i'll be able to move in my other favored characters to listen to their food voicelines in person.

also, 7 days to fischl's birthday

edit: typo
2KAdknV.pngpixpet_mini_sunobra_pixel.gifLshkoju.pngdragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
[quote name="Capricat" date="2022-05-19 18:23:24" ] while the realm bounty itself is a lost cause, the event ends a week after 2.7 arrives, so you could save those fragrant dishes for then! [/quote] Wait, REALLY? Heck yeah! I was so bummed out that I was going to miss my favorite character's voice lines.
Capricat wrote on 2022-05-19 18:23:24:
Wait, REALLY? Heck yeah! I was so bummed out that I was going to miss my favorite character's voice lines.
I love pings! Don't be afraid to ping me; I tend to miss a lot of replies, even if they're right after my own post, so please, please ping if you want me to see!
  • FR+0 Time
jRhMriG.png
[quote name="Nyllei" date="2022-05-19 16:58:05" ] Anyone else groan aloud when they read that the teapot maintenance isn't ending until 2.7? That means all of the companionship EXP in the current event is going to complete waste. T-T [/quote] Noooo! Gosh that must really suck I already feel sad that my amber has been sitting at friendship lv10 for 3 weeks, I just want to swap her out already. I can’t imagine being in your situation and all the characters there maxed out + missing out in bonus friendship *cries in wasted exp* I really hope that the maintenance is awesome and doesn’t patch the clipping bug because so many of my structures reply on it so that my teapot looks pleasant.
Nyllei wrote on 2022-05-19 16:58:05:
Anyone else groan aloud when they read that the teapot maintenance isn't ending until 2.7? That means all of the companionship EXP in the current event is going to complete waste. T-T

Noooo!
Gosh that must really suck I already feel sad that my amber has been sitting at friendship lv10 for 3 weeks, I just want to swap her out already. I can’t imagine being in your situation and all the characters there maxed out + missing out in bonus friendship *cries in wasted exp* I really hope that the maintenance is awesome and doesn’t patch the clipping bug because so many of my structures reply on it so that my teapot looks pleasant.
lckqq6P.png
Hah, I suppose it doesn't matter too much anyways. Thoma is the last character I have that needs to be friend-leveled, and he's already ~80% of the way through lvl 9. By the time this patch ends, he's probably going to already be done with. Neither Yelan nor Xiao and Itto appeal to me, so I may not even bother pulling until either Zhongli reruns and I can get the final archon I need (2/3 so far) or the first dendro character drops. I think I might go for Kazuha too, at some point.

When Thoma is finally finished, I'll be really happy though. For a couple weeks, I'll have every 4* in the game friend-10ed. At least until Kuki Shinobu drops.

Who is everyone else saving for?
Hah, I suppose it doesn't matter too much anyways. Thoma is the last character I have that needs to be friend-leveled, and he's already ~80% of the way through lvl 9. By the time this patch ends, he's probably going to already be done with. Neither Yelan nor Xiao and Itto appeal to me, so I may not even bother pulling until either Zhongli reruns and I can get the final archon I need (2/3 so far) or the first dendro character drops. I think I might go for Kazuha too, at some point.

When Thoma is finally finished, I'll be really happy though. For a couple weeks, I'll have every 4* in the game friend-10ed. At least until Kuki Shinobu drops.

Who is everyone else saving for?
  • FR+0 Time
jRhMriG.png
1 2 ... 154 155 156 157 158 ... 335 336