Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Animals You Wish You Could Keep
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
I'd feel really bad about keeping an exotic pet, but if I could loosely keep them (where they're friendly to me but still mostly living in the wild) I would probably want to be friends with a wolf, hyena, coyote, or fox! They're all just so darn CUTE >:T
I'd feel really bad about keeping an exotic pet, but if I could loosely keep them (where they're friendly to me but still mostly living in the wild) I would probably want to be friends with a wolf, hyena, coyote, or fox! They're all just so darn CUTE >:T
PPbwVvH.png
@pikitat
They do have (mostly) domesticated foxes!
@pikitat
They do have (mostly) domesticated foxes!
Dingos! They look like cute fluffy dogs, and they're great
Dingos! They look like cute fluffy dogs, and they're great
Okapis, Striped Possums, some deer, a kinkajou, some giant tortoise, a koala or two
Okapis, Striped Possums, some deer, a kinkajou, some giant tortoise, a koala or two
A Woma python, High White Californian Kingsnake, gopher/bull snake, Pink-tongued skink, Collared Lizard, common snapping turtle, some Serama chickens, and a hellbender if their population gets back up again
Gila monsters can apparently be taken care of in captivity, but I'd be wearing gloves the whole time I'd be holding it.
A Woma python, High White Californian Kingsnake, gopher/bull snake, Pink-tongued skink, Collared Lizard, common snapping turtle, some Serama chickens, and a hellbender if their population gets back up again
Gila monsters can apparently be taken care of in captivity, but I'd be wearing gloves the whole time I'd be holding it.
25762.png frame-0-delay-0-1s-1.png
I literally just want a ball Python
I literally just want a ball Python
1-F5-BF76-A-4-BA7-4-A24-92-E4-74-E68049-C409.png hhhhhhhh »Blackcraft hatchery

»Skin shop

»Adopt shop
hhhhhh hhh AF9-FBF80-9-D8-C-48-FC-AFCE-F3-CAB0-D170-D6.png
Legit? I'd love to own a blue-footed booby, or really any small bird like that. Also most defiantly a goliath frog.
Legit? I'd love to own a blue-footed booby, or really any small bird like that. Also most defiantly a goliath frog.
7695.png
qe/qem
fr+3
bYt72YT.png
Ujr5ghr.png
wIb1f7A.png
PANDA!!! I'd love a baby panda. ;-;

Or a clouded leopard.
PANDA!!! I'd love a baby panda. ;-;

Or a clouded leopard.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
@Goodsprings
Gopher snakes are so cool. I just saw one for sale in my town and it took all my willpower not to pull from savings and get it. I already have two snakes, so I at my space and resource limit.

@Closetcreep
Did you know they have some wicked cool ball python hybrids out there?
@Goodsprings
Gopher snakes are so cool. I just saw one for sale in my town and it took all my willpower not to pull from savings and get it. I already have two snakes, so I at my space and resource limit.

@Closetcreep
Did you know they have some wicked cool ball python hybrids out there?
@WillaTheWitch
Yesss!! I’m a sucker for blue eye leucistic ball pythons <3 but when I saw the stormtroopers hhnnnggg they are to die forrrrr

But I would get my butt kicked out of the apartment if I brought in a snake lmao
it already is a huge deal the landlord lets me have a leopard gecko
@WillaTheWitch
Yesss!! I’m a sucker for blue eye leucistic ball pythons <3 but when I saw the stormtroopers hhnnnggg they are to die forrrrr

But I would get my butt kicked out of the apartment if I brought in a snake lmao
it already is a huge deal the landlord lets me have a leopard gecko
1-F5-BF76-A-4-BA7-4-A24-92-E4-74-E68049-C409.png hhhhhhhh »Blackcraft hatchery

»Skin shop

»Adopt shop
hhhhhh hhh AF9-FBF80-9-D8-C-48-FC-AFCE-F3-CAB0-D170-D6.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13