Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Animals You Wish You Could Keep
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@roadworthy
Angus are surprisingly large! Cows are cool but they smell wretched. I've been around more than a few but gosh darn do they have the cutest little faces ever. Red tails are super cool! I'd love to have a golden child reticulated python too.
@roadworthy
Angus are surprisingly large! Cows are cool but they smell wretched. I've been around more than a few but gosh darn do they have the cutest little faces ever. Red tails are super cool! I'd love to have a golden child reticulated python too.
@Stormchi
I've had cats all my life and keep telling myself I'll never have another. I have a love hate relationship. But we all know you don't choose to have a cat. They choose you. 3 out of the 4 cats I have are ones that showed up and never left. And the fourth was left to us by my grandmother!
@Stormchi
I've had cats all my life and keep telling myself I'll never have another. I have a love hate relationship. But we all know you don't choose to have a cat. They choose you. 3 out of the 4 cats I have are ones that showed up and never left. And the fourth was left to us by my grandmother!
I've only had three cats so far. I'm not sure what happened to two of them since they all were inside and outside cats. The first one, Orangeflower, was given to me by a friend of my mom's I believe? I don't remember anymore. She had kittens and that's how I got my current cat, Spottedtail! Dunno what happened to Orangeflower. We also had a stray I called Mintpaw. Dunno what happened with her either. Can you tell I like Warriors? They were all named when I was in middle school. Spottedtail is currently nine years old! She likes hanging out with me and I'm glad I have her.

Do you know what breeds your cats are?
I've only had three cats so far. I'm not sure what happened to two of them since they all were inside and outside cats. The first one, Orangeflower, was given to me by a friend of my mom's I believe? I don't remember anymore. She had kittens and that's how I got my current cat, Spottedtail! Dunno what happened to Orangeflower. We also had a stray I called Mintpaw. Dunno what happened with her either. Can you tell I like Warriors? They were all named when I was in middle school. Spottedtail is currently nine years old! She likes hanging out with me and I'm glad I have her.

Do you know what breeds your cats are?
She/Her | Pinging is always fine! | Current icon dragon is Rose | Yoyo trinket suggestion
@WillaTheWitch

Most of the Angus I've worked with were meat stockers, so they were short and chubby and docile like puppies. At most, they came up to my shoulder. Good smol grazing friends.
@WillaTheWitch

Most of the Angus I've worked with were meat stockers, so they were short and chubby and docile like puppies. At most, they came up to my shoulder. Good smol grazing friends.
ngl I’d like a bunch of snake friens

also maybe some large cats ahaha
ngl I’d like a bunch of snake friens

also maybe some large cats ahaha
52970845778_17c037eedd_o.png ... » She/Her
» Wishlist
» FR Time +3
» G1s For Sale
A lot of dogs. Possibly a bit boring, but if I were keeping animals I'd want to be able to cuddle with them and I can think of no better heaven than a pile of dogs. Probably huskies or Alaskan malamutes, or some other very large and warm breed while I'm living somewhere with a heck lot of snow (ideal living for me).

Honestly I'd probably also have a lot of reptiles. I have a bug phobia so the ones that subsist on bugs of any kind I can't have because I can't feed them properly, but I would love to have many of them anyway so if I could have someone else keep their food and feed them that would be great.
A lot of dogs. Possibly a bit boring, but if I were keeping animals I'd want to be able to cuddle with them and I can think of no better heaven than a pile of dogs. Probably huskies or Alaskan malamutes, or some other very large and warm breed while I'm living somewhere with a heck lot of snow (ideal living for me).

Honestly I'd probably also have a lot of reptiles. I have a bug phobia so the ones that subsist on bugs of any kind I can't have because I can't feed them properly, but I would love to have many of them anyway so if I could have someone else keep their food and feed them that would be great.
TW8ViqF.pngrix3ppo.png
Pings Welcome! Especially if you're quoting me XD
Argentine tegu, leachie gecko, poison dart frogs, caiman lizard, hogg island boa, monarch ball python, bci, and way too many types of fish.

To be honest, I might have more fun splurging all of my money on elaborate bioactive enclosures and aquascapes.

Also,, pure bred mainecoons. Or ragdolls.
Argentine tegu, leachie gecko, poison dart frogs, caiman lizard, hogg island boa, monarch ball python, bci, and way too many types of fish.

To be honest, I might have more fun splurging all of my money on elaborate bioactive enclosures and aquascapes.

Also,, pure bred mainecoons. Or ragdolls.
laV4cLs.gif
ANY animal? Yi qi, then. Who wouldn't want a tiny fluffy wyvern?
ANY animal? Yi qi, then. Who wouldn't want a tiny fluffy wyvern?
My answer is pretty mudane to be honest. If I could have any animal, cockatiels would still always be my first choice. Some bleeding heart doves would also be nice.

On the more exotic side of things though, I'd like a snake that stays reasonably small, maybe something in the Antaresia family.
My answer is pretty mudane to be honest. If I could have any animal, cockatiels would still always be my first choice. Some bleeding heart doves would also be nice.

On the more exotic side of things though, I'd like a snake that stays reasonably small, maybe something in the Antaresia family.
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
Probably an Komodo dragon, or a Fossa, honestly. Or maybe an Alligator. I just want a pack of murder reptiles.
Probably an Komodo dragon, or a Fossa, honestly. Or maybe an Alligator. I just want a pack of murder reptiles.

nfZCrZ4.png
I dont mind being pinged!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13