Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Games Similar to FR
1 2 3 4 5 6
@sadrice Thank you! I've heard of Neopets but didn't know that much about it :D
@sadrice Thank you! I've heard of Neopets but didn't know that much about it :D
13fb5f385f71fe833d6dfbf445161062db5126d7.png76a42df9cd48a24e4d85d880de3b082223a03d70.pngLinkHubFR-100x100.png673f94f0e5ea193ab459222311092ecf96edd814.png5604e7edfc0bfd2f95186912986e39946318743b.png
Rescreatu is kind of like neopets i guess (ive never played neopets...)
It's a general creature collecting game where you raise pets.
  • You cant dress pets up, but you can apply effects and different colors to them outside of naturally hatched colors.
  • You're actually given a human avatar that you can dress up, which has a whole market of its own.
  • Pets CAN die on the site, but its really difficult to have a pet die if you're actively playing the game.
  • Events are kind of a mess right now, but there are quests/games that are available year round.

I think that's all the important stuff...
It used to be traffic heavy a while ago, but kind of dropped off recently. I'd love to see more people join the site because it's pretty small right now.

I generally send some currency to newbies if they play for at least a week so if you join hmu x3
Rescreatu is kind of like neopets i guess (ive never played neopets...)
It's a general creature collecting game where you raise pets.
  • You cant dress pets up, but you can apply effects and different colors to them outside of naturally hatched colors.
  • You're actually given a human avatar that you can dress up, which has a whole market of its own.
  • Pets CAN die on the site, but its really difficult to have a pet die if you're actively playing the game.
  • Events are kind of a mess right now, but there are quests/games that are available year round.

I think that's all the important stuff...
It used to be traffic heavy a while ago, but kind of dropped off recently. I'd love to see more people join the site because it's pretty small right now.

I generally send some currency to newbies if they play for at least a week so if you join hmu x3
vQBibnc.png
xypY4d5.png
TVHy8Pj.png
WmdW2o4.png2-Krondar-542341.pngc6d5AbQ.png
Ut9RRot.png
k3PfQGk.png
Sj6j121.png
fg6G1CJ.png
Wolvden

(paragraph taken from Wolvden's site)
Wolvden features a full breeding and customised genetics system complete with mutations, an event-packed environment you can explore and hunt in and unlimited customisation and decoration options for all members of your pack! With regular updates, lore and roleplay opportunities to suit your playstyle and stories that unfold based on your choices, why not get started now and create your starter wolf!

Establish your pack in a breathtaking biome of your choice - from the icy depths of the glacier to the hottest bite of desert sand, you'll discover and locate the right home for your wolves. Create a dynasty that travels through the ages, breeding the next generation and honing their skills to fill different roles as you see fit.

Befriend new pack members and battle your enemies while your pack follows your instructions: hunters form hunting parties and bring down the prey in your lands, scouts find and uncover new places to explore, herbalists mix medicines and cure injured and ill wolves while pupsitters stay home to protect the kids.

Public release is on the 9th October 2020!
Wolvden

(paragraph taken from Wolvden's site)
Wolvden features a full breeding and customised genetics system complete with mutations, an event-packed environment you can explore and hunt in and unlimited customisation and decoration options for all members of your pack! With regular updates, lore and roleplay opportunities to suit your playstyle and stories that unfold based on your choices, why not get started now and create your starter wolf!

Establish your pack in a breathtaking biome of your choice - from the icy depths of the glacier to the hottest bite of desert sand, you'll discover and locate the right home for your wolves. Create a dynasty that travels through the ages, breeding the next generation and honing their skills to fill different roles as you see fit.

Befriend new pack members and battle your enemies while your pack follows your instructions: hunters form hunting parties and bring down the prey in your lands, scouts find and uncover new places to explore, herbalists mix medicines and cure injured and ill wolves while pupsitters stay home to protect the kids.

Public release is on the 9th October 2020!
7kXqKFJ.png x0wa6.gif
I remember I quickly lost interest in Wajas. Wajas Coins (wc) are hard to come by, and as a newbie you are 90% dependent on rich players giving you a jumpstart. I did love all of the gene colors and combinations, the customization is a 10/10. However, there are a lot of ugly Waja because of all of the different genes that can be pulled onto each other.
I remember I quickly lost interest in Wajas. Wajas Coins (wc) are hard to come by, and as a newbie you are 90% dependent on rich players giving you a jumpstart. I did love all of the gene colors and combinations, the customization is a 10/10. However, there are a lot of ugly Waja because of all of the different genes that can be pulled onto each other.
37058121.png61551039.png34617255.png54816967.png59626149.png
Pony Island
Not the horror game, but there's a breeding game called Pony Island as well. It's pretty much just an mlp breeding game. It has genes and stuff, but colors are a lot harder to predict since the colors are all random hex numbers. Really hard to start as a newbie, you have to pay real money to gain full access to the site.

Honestly, main drawback is that Ponies can actually die from lack of attention, food, vetrinary care, ect. There's no way to get them back after that, and its sad :(
Pony Island
Not the horror game, but there's a breeding game called Pony Island as well. It's pretty much just an mlp breeding game. It has genes and stuff, but colors are a lot harder to predict since the colors are all random hex numbers. Really hard to start as a newbie, you have to pay real money to gain full access to the site.

Honestly, main drawback is that Ponies can actually die from lack of attention, food, vetrinary care, ect. There's no way to get them back after that, and its sad :(
tumblr_inline_ofoo1n1TJK1tfmvub_100.png

She/Her || INFP || FR Time +3
tumblr_inline_ofoo1n1TJK1tfmvub_100.png
@Adabat I love the idea of events like the FR holidays! I'll look into it a bit more uwu

@NickyJade156 :0 A new game! I'm excited! TWO DAYS !!!

@Cynderfire :/ big oof. Hate when it's difficult to get money. I actually had this problem with a game a few days ago and ended up playing a very similar game that was much easier to get money in. Thanks for the review/warning!

@RandomRaven Honestly the fact that animals can die in games like these really deters me from playing them, since I go long stretches where I forget the games exist. it sounds like the art and designs are cool though!

Thank you all for your additions!
@Adabat I love the idea of events like the FR holidays! I'll look into it a bit more uwu

@NickyJade156 :0 A new game! I'm excited! TWO DAYS !!!

@Cynderfire :/ big oof. Hate when it's difficult to get money. I actually had this problem with a game a few days ago and ended up playing a very similar game that was much easier to get money in. Thanks for the review/warning!

@RandomRaven Honestly the fact that animals can die in games like these really deters me from playing them, since I go long stretches where I forget the games exist. it sounds like the art and designs are cool though!

Thank you all for your additions!
13fb5f385f71fe833d6dfbf445161062db5126d7.png76a42df9cd48a24e4d85d880de3b082223a03d70.pngLinkHubFR-100x100.png673f94f0e5ea193ab459222311092ecf96edd814.png5604e7edfc0bfd2f95186912986e39946318743b.png
@Syndasch

I forgot to mention that Wolvden is a sister game of Lioden! So some mechanics might be the same :)

Update: Public release for Oct 9th will be delayed!

Update: Public release is on Oct 19th!
@Syndasch

I forgot to mention that Wolvden is a sister game of Lioden! So some mechanics might be the same :)

Update: Public release for Oct 9th will be delayed!

Update: Public release is on Oct 19th!
7kXqKFJ.png x0wa6.gif
Leporidae (leporidae.org)

(Taken from Front Page)
"Leporidae is an online multiplayer rabbit breeding and showing game. Raise your own virtual rabbits, buy and sale from other players, and compete for awards."

(My Review)
Leporidae simulates running your own rabbitry. You can choose to raise realistic or fantasy rabbits as the site offers a wide variety of both. It isn't as active as some other pet sites, but there are always a handful of dedicated players online and in the official discord. The site features great artwork, interesting show and breeding mechanics through the use of stat and trait values, a full color genetics system, site-wide holiday events, raffles, a rabbit cryostasis feature that prevents aging, and more.
Leporidae (leporidae.org)

(Taken from Front Page)
"Leporidae is an online multiplayer rabbit breeding and showing game. Raise your own virtual rabbits, buy and sale from other players, and compete for awards."

(My Review)
Leporidae simulates running your own rabbitry. You can choose to raise realistic or fantasy rabbits as the site offers a wide variety of both. It isn't as active as some other pet sites, but there are always a handful of dedicated players online and in the official discord. The site features great artwork, interesting show and breeding mechanics through the use of stat and trait values, a full color genetics system, site-wide holiday events, raffles, a rabbit cryostasis feature that prevents aging, and more.
MREQJ.gifo7Vex.gifDVr2oFl.gif aPaLdb3.png93464897.png93713490.png
Subeta is a game that similar to old school Neopets but imho better art. There a various fantasy animals that you can have as pets that come in lots of colors. You also have a human avatar for the forums that you can dress up. You must be at least 13 years or older to sign up per thier site policy.

(From site)
"Enter a fun community where you can adopt a virtual pet, dress up a human avatar with thousands of different clothes, and make friends on our forums! Join today to pick a pet, get a starter kit of cool items and start having fun right away! Hundreds of users are enjoying Subeta right now."

Subeta is a game that similar to old school Neopets but imho better art. There a various fantasy animals that you can have as pets that come in lots of colors. You also have a human avatar for the forums that you can dress up. You must be at least 13 years or older to sign up per thier site policy.

(From site)
"Enter a fun community where you can adopt a virtual pet, dress up a human avatar with thousands of different clothes, and make friends on our forums! Join today to pick a pet, get a starter kit of cool items and start having fun right away! Hundreds of users are enjoying Subeta right now."

Thank you @absinthy and @Zucni for your additions! I've forgotten to keep up with this forum/game lol. The list should be updated now, though! :D
Thank you @absinthy and @Zucni for your additions! I've forgotten to keep up with this forum/game lol. The list should be updated now, though! :D
1 2 3 4 5 6