Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | popular foods you can't stand
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 28 29
Onions, tomatoes, pickles, strawberries. I think i only like mayo if it's on a baloney sandwich. but even then it has to be like spread thin. Idk why people put them on burgers??? Like the only burger I like is a cheeseburger with nothing else on it.
Nuts is another one. In a candy bar like a Snickers? That's fine. I hate nuts in ice cream though. I know there's more but I can't think of anything else atm.
Onions, tomatoes, pickles, strawberries. I think i only like mayo if it's on a baloney sandwich. but even then it has to be like spread thin. Idk why people put them on burgers??? Like the only burger I like is a cheeseburger with nothing else on it.
Nuts is another one. In a candy bar like a Snickers? That's fine. I hate nuts in ice cream though. I know there's more but I can't think of anything else atm.
She/Her | Pinging is always fine! | Current icon dragon is Rose | Yoyo trinket suggestion
its cinnamon rolls and chocolate cake for me. i've never been a big fan of cinnamon in general and while i do like cake, certain kinds make me feel sick to the stomach. especially chocolate :(

i guess for non-dessert stuff, its definitely cornbread for me. i had it once and it was awful. definitely not my thing.
its cinnamon rolls and chocolate cake for me. i've never been a big fan of cinnamon in general and while i do like cake, certain kinds make me feel sick to the stomach. especially chocolate :(

i guess for non-dessert stuff, its definitely cornbread for me. i had it once and it was awful. definitely not my thing.
littel_guy.png Alex or Rex
They/He
FR +1
Pinging is OK
Dragon Sales
Mayonnaise and baked beans both make me feel sick. WHY. WHY ARE THEY SOGGY.
People always say that I should try them like it will magically make me like them or something, but NO. I'M NOT DOING IT MUM.
Mayonnaise and baked beans both make me feel sick. WHY. WHY ARE THEY SOGGY.
People always say that I should try them like it will magically make me like them or something, but NO. I'M NOT DOING IT MUM.
XMaa7RV.pngBtKwBsk.pngJ6ryZyV.png sh652fp.pngsSJhVuG.pngsh5xjiu.png
Mcdonalds. Their food - besides the nuggets - is pretty damn gross.
Mcdonalds. Their food - besides the nuggets - is pretty damn gross.
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
- American cheese. It just tastes so artificial and processed compared to most other kinds of cheese. It's the reason why I started getting McNuggets instead of a cheeseburger whenever I go to McDonalds

- Milk. I like most dairy products, just not milk. It doesn't have a whole lot of flavor on its own, and I just don't know why it seems like I'm the only one who doesn't like it (outside of using it as a baking ingredient).

- Anything with mint in it. Mint is spicy. That's all I have to say here.

- Anything that's really spicy. I like some mildly spicy foods, such as curry, but I don't like anything that's beyond that general amount of spicy. Especially not spicy Mexican food.

- Enchiladas. Probably because of the thing I said about spicy Mexican food.

- Those tortilla chips they give you at Mexican restaurants that lack salt. I like tortilla chips, just not the unsalted ones. Unsalted chips are too bland for me. Nuff said.
- American cheese. It just tastes so artificial and processed compared to most other kinds of cheese. It's the reason why I started getting McNuggets instead of a cheeseburger whenever I go to McDonalds

- Milk. I like most dairy products, just not milk. It doesn't have a whole lot of flavor on its own, and I just don't know why it seems like I'm the only one who doesn't like it (outside of using it as a baking ingredient).

- Anything with mint in it. Mint is spicy. That's all I have to say here.

- Anything that's really spicy. I like some mildly spicy foods, such as curry, but I don't like anything that's beyond that general amount of spicy. Especially not spicy Mexican food.

- Enchiladas. Probably because of the thing I said about spicy Mexican food.

- Those tortilla chips they give you at Mexican restaurants that lack salt. I like tortilla chips, just not the unsalted ones. Unsalted chips are too bland for me. Nuff said.
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
i absolutely hate guacamole and avocado, the texture is awful and the flavor sets off something in my brain. sorry to the avocado toast industry. not much of a fan of cilanto either, but that seems to be a more divisive food.

i've also come to realize i'm extremely not a fan of omelets or scrambled eggs, which seems to be a fairly neutral food for everyone else i know.
i absolutely hate guacamole and avocado, the texture is awful and the flavor sets off something in my brain. sorry to the avocado toast industry. not much of a fan of cilanto either, but that seems to be a more divisive food.

i've also come to realize i'm extremely not a fan of omelets or scrambled eggs, which seems to be a fairly neutral food for everyone else i know.
tumblr_pno310X5GF1y0vk45o1_250.png
they/them
I honestly really don't like cake or cupcakes or anything of the like :,^). I don't really like bread-y foods and I especially don't like filling so the two together feels like sugar overload and it tastes too much for me haha.
I honestly really don't like cake or cupcakes or anything of the like :,^). I don't really like bread-y foods and I especially don't like filling so the two together feels like sugar overload and it tastes too much for me haha.
Mayonnaise is gross but the real big one for me is bacon. Even the smell is disgusting and I HATE there is this huge insistence on putting bacon and other pork meats into everywhere, and how people will insist the hell out to force me to "just try it :) "

Nope, get the hell away from me, I have to insist they make me sick, and actually insist not just casually mention it, before people leave me alone
Mayonnaise is gross but the real big one for me is bacon. Even the smell is disgusting and I HATE there is this huge insistence on putting bacon and other pork meats into everywhere, and how people will insist the hell out to force me to "just try it :) "

Nope, get the hell away from me, I have to insist they make me sick, and actually insist not just casually mention it, before people leave me alone
Wy0IOy1.png
I do have some. Note that some of these are specific.

Strawberry/blueberry/raspberry used in desserts and such
Fresh strawberries are delicious, fresh blueberries and raspberries are OK. But for some reason, if you try to give me jam/ice cream/anything that has these berries in, I will eat it with a displeased face. It's mainly because of the texture. Too mushy for these.

Sushi
Didn't find them that interesting. If someone forces me to eat, then I'll eat.

Avocado
It's not the taste that bothers me, it's the texture. Again, a bit mushy.

Warm cabbage foods
Cabbage used in salads? Yes. Cabbage used in cooking, such as cabbage stew or cabbage rolls? No.
I do have some. Note that some of these are specific.

Strawberry/blueberry/raspberry used in desserts and such
Fresh strawberries are delicious, fresh blueberries and raspberries are OK. But for some reason, if you try to give me jam/ice cream/anything that has these berries in, I will eat it with a displeased face. It's mainly because of the texture. Too mushy for these.

Sushi
Didn't find them that interesting. If someone forces me to eat, then I'll eat.

Avocado
It's not the taste that bothers me, it's the texture. Again, a bit mushy.

Warm cabbage foods
Cabbage used in salads? Yes. Cabbage used in cooking, such as cabbage stew or cabbage rolls? No.
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
Hot dogs or really any heavily processed meat
my brain doesn't register it as food so it discusts me to look at

raw tomatoes
they are fine cooked or in something but i can't stand them raw

mayonnaise
bleh

anything oily
i can't stand oily things they are so dehydrating to eat
i always cook my pancakes in butter because of this and somehow im the weirdo
i prefer baked donuts
mainly eat fries whenever we get kfc
always bake my fish fingers
just anything to avoid too much oil that stuff is like a plague i always have to squeeze litres out of my food in order to eat it seems nobody else has problems with it
im glad im not american i hear food is super oily there
Hot dogs or really any heavily processed meat
my brain doesn't register it as food so it discusts me to look at

raw tomatoes
they are fine cooked or in something but i can't stand them raw

mayonnaise
bleh

anything oily
i can't stand oily things they are so dehydrating to eat
i always cook my pancakes in butter because of this and somehow im the weirdo
i prefer baked donuts
mainly eat fries whenever we get kfc
always bake my fish fingers
just anything to avoid too much oil that stuff is like a plague i always have to squeeze litres out of my food in order to eat it seems nobody else has problems with it
im glad im not american i hear food is super oily there
« Jay »

* Neurodiverse,weird,rather nice guy,so far in the closet i actually rule narnia
* Australian as hecc
* God bless, fellow hoomans
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 28 29