Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | popular foods you can't stand
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 28 29
I dislike paprika with a fiery passion. Problem is, it's almost in EVERYTHING!!!
I also dislike coconut, it makes me sick. I wish it wouldn't......
I dislike paprika with a fiery passion. Problem is, it's almost in EVERYTHING!!!
I also dislike coconut, it makes me sick. I wish it wouldn't......
SucsPGh.gif

-» Adopt
-» Selling/trading
-» Free Hug

bvARspx.gif
[looks around]
[looks back]

anything pumpkin flavored. oh, and coffee. i cannot stand them :( pumpkin flavored things sound horrible and i just don't like the taste of coffee
[looks around]
[looks back]

anything pumpkin flavored. oh, and coffee. i cannot stand them :( pumpkin flavored things sound horrible and i just don't like the taste of coffee
don't like burgers. ground beef is just gross

i WANT to like steak, it seems appealing, but i've yet to have a steak that i actually could stomach jfalsdj

i don't like dark meat when it comes to bird meat. chicken breast >>> chicken legs

the only thing barbecue flavored i like is chips
don't like burgers. ground beef is just gross

i WANT to like steak, it seems appealing, but i've yet to have a steak that i actually could stomach jfalsdj

i don't like dark meat when it comes to bird meat. chicken breast >>> chicken legs

the only thing barbecue flavored i like is chips
mushrooms.
not only are they gross and squishy, but I'm mycophobic.
mushrooms.
not only are they gross and squishy, but I'm mycophobic.
YUaavvh.png
any pronouns
Time: FR+3
wishlist
accents
art
I collect Miths
Formerly DragonQueenJ
xXUm3Jf.png
WRcl6DV.png
I guess most pork products, meat in general, I suppose.

I don't eat meat anymore( octo-lavo vegetarian) and haven't for years since I first stopped eating meat in my twenties after college, but I've always really, really disliked most pork products. I did like hot dogs, but bacon and admittedly, most meat in general has always tasted gross to me.

I stopped eating meat products mostly because I've just never liked meat in general and always preferred eating vegetables, even as a kid.

Outside of that, papaya and onions too, though I'm ok with onions if they're mixed in with something else so i don't really taste them or they're fried, again for the same reason. Papayas taste like sweet vomit to me, but my parents LOVE papaya and even the smell of papaya grosses me out.

Eggplant is another one, though I'm ok with eggplant Parmesan because if done right, all I taste is cheese. The texture and look of eggplant has always been a nope for me though, it's so mushy. :x
I guess most pork products, meat in general, I suppose.

I don't eat meat anymore( octo-lavo vegetarian) and haven't for years since I first stopped eating meat in my twenties after college, but I've always really, really disliked most pork products. I did like hot dogs, but bacon and admittedly, most meat in general has always tasted gross to me.

I stopped eating meat products mostly because I've just never liked meat in general and always preferred eating vegetables, even as a kid.

Outside of that, papaya and onions too, though I'm ok with onions if they're mixed in with something else so i don't really taste them or they're fried, again for the same reason. Papayas taste like sweet vomit to me, but my parents LOVE papaya and even the smell of papaya grosses me out.

Eggplant is another one, though I'm ok with eggplant Parmesan because if done right, all I taste is cheese. The texture and look of eggplant has always been a nope for me though, it's so mushy. :x
Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: on ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux.- Le petit prince.
Cherries...
they make me vomit and i think im slightly allergic :(
Cherries...
they make me vomit and i think im slightly allergic :(
_____________dqPAs.gif ZdYwSpc.png?1.png
3x5FMbP.png?1.png
FR + 0
ZZzzzz i disappear randomly
vjSPo.gif
raw tomatoes. tomato sauce? i like it. ketchup? i can stomach it if i have to.

raw tomatoes? they can go die in a fire. i hate the texture, the taste, the aftertaste, everything.

to a lesser extent, fish. i like other seafood, especially shrimp, but i cannot for the life of me eat fish. i dont even know why, i just dont like it at all.
raw tomatoes. tomato sauce? i like it. ketchup? i can stomach it if i have to.

raw tomatoes? they can go die in a fire. i hate the texture, the taste, the aftertaste, everything.

to a lesser extent, fish. i like other seafood, especially shrimp, but i cannot for the life of me eat fish. i dont even know why, i just dont like it at all.
--michael/gala/gw
--xe/xem/xyr pronouns only please
--vibing
uncrushed tomatoes, i love ketchup n tomato sauces but??? eating tomatoes as they are???? no please, fruits too. I dont like their texture, or how sour they are, id drink it if theyre crushed into juice but i just really dont vibe w the texture of most fruits.
uncrushed tomatoes, i love ketchup n tomato sauces but??? eating tomatoes as they are???? no please, fruits too. I dont like their texture, or how sour they are, id drink it if theyre crushed into juice but i just really dont vibe w the texture of most fruits.
wormsbann.png
beans in any form but green beans
pickles
beans in any form but green beans
pickles
YUaavvh.png
any pronouns
Time: FR+3
wishlist
accents
art
I collect Miths
Formerly DragonQueenJ
xXUm3Jf.png
WRcl6DV.png
I HATE soda or any fizzy drinks.

I also remember hating shrimp so much that it made me never want to eat any seafood again.

I also can't stand eating foods that aren't Americanized...if it's too flavorful, I probably can't get myself to eat it and I just sit there, starving because I can't eat that rice because there's too much going on with it.
I HATE soda or any fizzy drinks.

I also remember hating shrimp so much that it made me never want to eat any seafood again.

I also can't stand eating foods that aren't Americanized...if it's too flavorful, I probably can't get myself to eat it and I just sit there, starving because I can't eat that rice because there's too much going on with it.
4xqaZpf.png
P2OauAq.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 28 29