Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | popular foods you can't stand
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29
Mayonnaise is awful. Bbq sauce is a hard no. The smell of bacon makes me gag. The smell of most seafood makes me gag. Cilantro is why I don't care for most Mexican restaurants. And anyone who likes tuna can go eat a can of cat food for all I care. [emoji=cat 2 size=1]
Mayonnaise is awful.
Bbq sauce is a hard no.
The smell of bacon makes me gag.
The smell of most seafood makes me gag.
Cilantro is why I don't care for most Mexican restaurants.
And anyone who likes tuna can go eat a can of cat food for all I care.
most people put something meaningful here...
[quote name="JCStitches" date="2020-09-17 12:36:50" ] Mayonnaise is revolting and shouldn't exist. XP [/quote]
JCStitches wrote on 2020-09-17 12:36:50:
Mayonnaise is revolting and shouldn't exist. XP
anything carbonated (sodas, sparkling water, etc)
hot dogs (i had a bad bout of flu when i was young around the time i had my first hot dog- also? they're yucky)
also like. most pizza
i can only stand pizza if its basically bread with a light slathering of tomato sauce and a dash of cheese

ALSO most condiments aside from ketchup (mayo, mustard, relish, etc)
seafoods (i can only handle like... breaded shrimp/popcorn shrimp)
mushrooms (if i can taste them or feel them they're a no-no)
that feeling when you bite into a chicken nugget and either a. you can FEEL the fat chunks burst OR you bite into something HARD (not crunchy like breading, HARD) and then u go '???' "whats... in my nugg"

i can really only eat bacon the way my mother makes it: i like to refer to it as 'just this side of salmonella'. why does everyone like the taste of ash w their bacon... please explain...
anything carbonated (sodas, sparkling water, etc)
hot dogs (i had a bad bout of flu when i was young around the time i had my first hot dog- also? they're yucky)
also like. most pizza
i can only stand pizza if its basically bread with a light slathering of tomato sauce and a dash of cheese

ALSO most condiments aside from ketchup (mayo, mustard, relish, etc)
seafoods (i can only handle like... breaded shrimp/popcorn shrimp)
mushrooms (if i can taste them or feel them they're a no-no)
that feeling when you bite into a chicken nugget and either a. you can FEEL the fat chunks burst OR you bite into something HARD (not crunchy like breading, HARD) and then u go '???' "whats... in my nugg"

i can really only eat bacon the way my mother makes it: i like to refer to it as 'just this side of salmonella'. why does everyone like the taste of ash w their bacon... please explain...
Ham. It used to be a lot worse (I'd basically be gagging) but I still don't really like it
Ham. It used to be a lot worse (I'd basically be gagging) but I still don't really like it
0000000000000-10-16-23-20231021222322.png
[quote name="EzioAuditore" date="2020-09-19 17:41:18" ] It's a drink, but I hate boba tea. The taste, the tapioca balls, I can't stand it [/quote] i 100% agree
EzioAuditore wrote on 2020-09-19 17:41:18:
It's a drink, but I hate boba tea. The taste, the tapioca balls, I can't stand it
i 100% agree
cilantro is evil and out to get me personally
cilantro is evil and out to get me personally
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
- Rootbeer and most other sodas. I can drink Dr. Pepper and Coca Cola but only when I go to a restaurant or something (which I rarely do).

- I can't do noodles :( I hate the texture so much. Mac and cheese also doesn't vibe with me.

- Scrambled eggs. The smell and taste isn't really my thing, same with omelets

- I don't really like burgers I think. Had one a long time ago and didn't like it, but I'm willing to give this one another go
- Rootbeer and most other sodas. I can drink Dr. Pepper and Coca Cola but only when I go to a restaurant or something (which I rarely do).

- I can't do noodles :( I hate the texture so much. Mac and cheese also doesn't vibe with me.

- Scrambled eggs. The smell and taste isn't really my thing, same with omelets

- I don't really like burgers I think. Had one a long time ago and didn't like it, but I'm willing to give this one another go
FTuaU7Y.png
-Pizza, who decided to put tomatoes and cheese together?

-Onions. The texture? I hate it, and they're everywhere

-Carrots, especially warm ones. No thanks
-Pizza, who decided to put tomatoes and cheese together?

-Onions. The texture? I hate it, and they're everywhere

-Carrots, especially warm ones. No thanks
+7 FRtime
Call me Flame!
P9aWhak.png cIEO3vJ.png bYt72YT.png
I'm taking an environmental lit class and now I can't eat fast food of any kind anymore. Or shrimp.
I'm taking an environmental lit class and now I can't eat fast food of any kind anymore. Or shrimp.
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
DAIRY PRODUCTS. I HATE DAIRY PRODUCTS.
cheese on things like pizza are good, and i enjoy milk in chocolate and ice cream and frozen yogurt, but things that just taste so aggressively dairy are repulsive to me. i literally do not even eat cereal with milk. i can't understand how anyone would drink milk straight.
also whipped cream. falls into the dairy category, but i think it must be known how much i hate it as a topping stop ruining my desserts
DAIRY PRODUCTS. I HATE DAIRY PRODUCTS.
cheese on things like pizza are good, and i enjoy milk in chocolate and ice cream and frozen yogurt, but things that just taste so aggressively dairy are repulsive to me. i literally do not even eat cereal with milk. i can't understand how anyone would drink milk straight.
also whipped cream. falls into the dairy category, but i think it must be known how much i hate it as a topping stop ruining my desserts
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
call me taro
he/him and pi/pika | fr time | art shop
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29