Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | popular foods you can't stand
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
I have no problem with any food, I am just like the Devourer, but I do have problems with some drinks - alcoholic drinks specifically. Do I love the concept and aesthetic of wine and winemaking? Yes. Do I talk too much about it in my lore and do I have too many dragons dedicated the making of wine? Possibly. Do I like drinking wine? Absolutely not. It makes me feel weird and I shudder every time I taste it, wine is not for dogs.
Same goes for beer. Do I- yes. Yes I do, I have a lot of beer and beer making in my lore and I love it, but I do not like drinking beer, at least not classic beer. Still, could down it much easier than wine but I still don't like the flavour. It's bitter, it has too much flavour I don't like yet it still doesn't have enough flavour for me, and I don't like alcohol unless I'm dealing with paint thinner, I love that smell. HOWEVER, I love Radler and other fruit juice mixed with beer, that's really good.
And yeah, I don't like any other alcoholic beverage, it just doesn't work with me. If you can enjoy it, hell yeah, but I just can't.

The only food I sort of have beef with (hahaha funny) would be stews because I don't like slurping my food, I like my food solid and cronchy, but I still like to eat stews so it's fine.
I have no problem with any food, I am just like the Devourer, but I do have problems with some drinks - alcoholic drinks specifically. Do I love the concept and aesthetic of wine and winemaking? Yes. Do I talk too much about it in my lore and do I have too many dragons dedicated the making of wine? Possibly. Do I like drinking wine? Absolutely not. It makes me feel weird and I shudder every time I taste it, wine is not for dogs.
Same goes for beer. Do I- yes. Yes I do, I have a lot of beer and beer making in my lore and I love it, but I do not like drinking beer, at least not classic beer. Still, could down it much easier than wine but I still don't like the flavour. It's bitter, it has too much flavour I don't like yet it still doesn't have enough flavour for me, and I don't like alcohol unless I'm dealing with paint thinner, I love that smell. HOWEVER, I love Radler and other fruit juice mixed with beer, that's really good.
And yeah, I don't like any other alcoholic beverage, it just doesn't work with me. If you can enjoy it, hell yeah, but I just can't.

The only food I sort of have beef with (hahaha funny) would be stews because I don't like slurping my food, I like my food solid and cronchy, but I still like to eat stews so it's fine.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Okay. I love love love a lot of foods that most would find disgusting-- cow liver, frog legs, mussels, sardines, etc. So it's not that I'm a picky eater. I just hate some really popular foods for some reason.

The food I cannot stand for the absolute life of me is mashed potatoes. Also hate peanut butter, nutella, avocado, tree nuts, beans, celery, frosting. Most people think I'm crazy.
Okay. I love love love a lot of foods that most would find disgusting-- cow liver, frog legs, mussels, sardines, etc. So it's not that I'm a picky eater. I just hate some really popular foods for some reason.

The food I cannot stand for the absolute life of me is mashed potatoes. Also hate peanut butter, nutella, avocado, tree nuts, beans, celery, frosting. Most people think I'm crazy.
soda, ice cream, most pizzas, chicken, sausages, cherries, strawberries, i want to love pancakes but they give me heartburn every time i eat them so :^(
soda, ice cream, most pizzas, chicken, sausages, cherries, strawberries, i want to love pancakes but they give me heartburn every time i eat them so :^(
i know i'm op but i just can't eat pancakes. ever. i hate them. they're so doughy and flavorless it's just like biting into a piece of foam. trying to eat them makes me physically ill because it just feels like my stomach is being rapidly stuffed with uniform flavorless bread with no variation or nutritional value.
i know i'm op but i just can't eat pancakes. ever. i hate them. they're so doughy and flavorless it's just like biting into a piece of foam. trying to eat them makes me physically ill because it just feels like my stomach is being rapidly stuffed with uniform flavorless bread with no variation or nutritional value.
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
SODA

DISGUSTING SUGAR WATER
SODA

DISGUSTING SUGAR WATER
BuDq0ZK.gif
I can't stand watermelon, it tastes horrible but everyone loves it.
I can't stand watermelon, it tastes horrible but everyone loves it.
aasolsmall.pngaa
mags
they/vae
fr +8
drymmsmallsmall.png
I really dislike bread. Sourdough is the one and only exception.

Edit: I also HATE eggs.
I really dislike bread. Sourdough is the one and only exception.

Edit: I also HATE eggs.
Rippling Cloth !

lev (he/him)
+0 fr time
pings/pms okay
friend requests okay
!!!

!!!
cheese pizza
watermelon half the time
cheese pizza
watermelon half the time
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Showcase, Boutique, and Workshop
Icing and whipped cream make my stomach do flips. I also have a thing against soup? Anything soupy/stewy is not a vibe
Icing and whipped cream make my stomach do flips. I also have a thing against soup? Anything soupy/stewy is not a vibe
Ot3Ahks.jpg
Disclaimer: I am very picky.

I've been adverse to meat products for as long as I can remember. It looks gross and I don't like the smell most of the time. Raising animals for consumption is a cause for increased CO2 in the atmosphere too, but there's not much I can do about that part. :( So I'm a vegetarian.

I agree with you on pizza. I don't like the taste very much.

Carbonated drinks usually taste bad and the texturetm is horrible. Mint also falls under this.

Very specific things: Crunchy fries, just a slice of cheese on its own.
Disclaimer: I am very picky.

I've been adverse to meat products for as long as I can remember. It looks gross and I don't like the smell most of the time. Raising animals for consumption is a cause for increased CO2 in the atmosphere too, but there's not much I can do about that part. :( So I'm a vegetarian.

I agree with you on pizza. I don't like the taste very much.

Carbonated drinks usually taste bad and the texturetm is horrible. Mint also falls under this.

Very specific things: Crunchy fries, just a slice of cheese on its own.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29