Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | popular foods you can't stand
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
hmmm

Pretzels art literally just twisted, overly burnt toast.

Soft drinks are extremely unhealthy and painful to drink. Especially the sweetened ones. I can sometimes tolerate the unsweetened ones, but they have this weird stuff in it that is extremely painful.

Bacon isn't good on anything. Only by itself.

I don't get why people like avocados.

Peanut butter? No. I can deal with the actual nut, but the butter is terrible.

Since it's that time of year, guess I'll mention this. I hate pumpkin spice.

Most pasta. It's just so dry.

there's probably more but i'm to lazy to type them
hmmm

Pretzels art literally just twisted, overly burnt toast.

Soft drinks are extremely unhealthy and painful to drink. Especially the sweetened ones. I can sometimes tolerate the unsweetened ones, but they have this weird stuff in it that is extremely painful.

Bacon isn't good on anything. Only by itself.

I don't get why people like avocados.

Peanut butter? No. I can deal with the actual nut, but the butter is terrible.

Since it's that time of year, guess I'll mention this. I hate pumpkin spice.

Most pasta. It's just so dry.

there's probably more but i'm to lazy to type them
Shattered Glass

Lorwolf Referral Link
Fr+2
I accept all friend requests!
Wishlist
I feel you, OP. I hate pizza and burgers and everybody acts like I'm crazy for it. Pizza in particular is the absolute worst food to dislike because everybody treats it like that food that no one could ever not eat so let's have it at every event with no other options

I also really hate cheese when it's on it's own... it's so gross. But most of the time I don't mind it when it's in another food as an ingredient.
I feel you, OP. I hate pizza and burgers and everybody acts like I'm crazy for it. Pizza in particular is the absolute worst food to dislike because everybody treats it like that food that no one could ever not eat so let's have it at every event with no other options

I also really hate cheese when it's on it's own... it's so gross. But most of the time I don't mind it when it's in another food as an ingredient.
Onions. It's particularly appalling in the diced form that comes on a lot of fast food hamburgers. My mom always told me to just scrape it off if my order got messed up and it would be perfectly fine, but it never is. Always some flavor and residue that manages to linger and immediately activate my gag reflex the moment I take a bite.
Strangely, however, I don't mind onion rings much. It's just...literally any other form.

And speaking of burgers, sometime in the past year McDonald's burgers have suddenly become disgusting to me. I used to like them fairly well, but nowadays the normal burgers are too processed and salty while the quarter pounders are a bit too...moist? Either way I can't stand them anymore. I don't mind most other fast food burgers, though.

I also really don't like bell peppers and I recently discovered I unfortunately have the soapy cilantro gene. And I can barely tolerate carbonation; I can count on one hand the number of times I've drank more than a sip of soda in my life and they were all because nothing else was available.
Onions. It's particularly appalling in the diced form that comes on a lot of fast food hamburgers. My mom always told me to just scrape it off if my order got messed up and it would be perfectly fine, but it never is. Always some flavor and residue that manages to linger and immediately activate my gag reflex the moment I take a bite.
Strangely, however, I don't mind onion rings much. It's just...literally any other form.

And speaking of burgers, sometime in the past year McDonald's burgers have suddenly become disgusting to me. I used to like them fairly well, but nowadays the normal burgers are too processed and salty while the quarter pounders are a bit too...moist? Either way I can't stand them anymore. I don't mind most other fast food burgers, though.

I also really don't like bell peppers and I recently discovered I unfortunately have the soapy cilantro gene. And I can barely tolerate carbonation; I can count on one hand the number of times I've drank more than a sip of soda in my life and they were all because nothing else was available.
8550aee9e6b0240ca32ebdcfd04fa62ae2e7e644.gif
73a7d53744f1550afcf2d03fe0ec197aeb84e76d.gif1b1f6d94f932296bf41fbe9a2c0ff9d5292c69d8.gif54b04308bbd423d93f4e5fc7fb40a5afee4f256d.gif6c8b9aca5e1946f522f766dc4d5891390b55bf3d.gif
z3FSuck.pngU0bFCPN.pngl8NOdbs.png
FqAY3t1.pnghh5n4WA.pngsbmtjDC.png
g31.png
spaghettis
spaghettis
JvT6zxD.png
frt +16
Pizza is awful in the United States. I've hated it since I was little. It's greasy and has no flavor, and when it tries to have flavor it's too much of one thing. The cheese doesn't even taste like cheese. It's just not good. Now, I made a trip to Italy a few years ago and that was a different story. All of the food was better there, but the pizza was one of the most jarring. I was used to bland, grease-covered cardboard but ohoho the pizza from Italy was god-tier. For starters, they obviously used real and good cheese. The crust wasn't stale or difficult to bite through, but it wasn't soggy either. It was just perfect. There were some of them that had tomato sauce, but we went with a white sauce and it was so much better than the stupid goopy red stuff. Point is, the U.S. does pizza wrong and I don't understand how people like it.
Pizza is awful in the United States. I've hated it since I was little. It's greasy and has no flavor, and when it tries to have flavor it's too much of one thing. The cheese doesn't even taste like cheese. It's just not good. Now, I made a trip to Italy a few years ago and that was a different story. All of the food was better there, but the pizza was one of the most jarring. I was used to bland, grease-covered cardboard but ohoho the pizza from Italy was god-tier. For starters, they obviously used real and good cheese. The crust wasn't stale or difficult to bite through, but it wasn't soggy either. It was just perfect. There were some of them that had tomato sauce, but we went with a white sauce and it was so much better than the stupid goopy red stuff. Point is, the U.S. does pizza wrong and I don't understand how people like it.
-Lemon, the keeper of all citrus kind

always overwhelmingly overwhelmed

Very open to chatting with anyone about anything ever.

If you want me to see your reply, please ping me!
Onions are awful. Part of it for me is sensory issues but I despise them with my being. Finding onion in a meal will ruin it for me.
Onions are awful. Part of it for me is sensory issues but I despise them with my being. Finding onion in a meal will ruin it for me.
7699.png Vault cleanout/sales thread
i'm like,, really picky and it would probably be easier to list things i will eat but here we go

- melted cheese ain't that good stop putting it on everything. especially if it's the bright yellow fake stuff

- most sandwiches. really the only kind i like are peanut butter or turkey with nothing else. any more than one ingredient in a sandwich and it's just too many flavors and textures at once

- cooked apples are NASTY idk how y'all can eat apple pie

- you could not get me to eat something with mayo on it if it was the last food on earth. no thanks i'll eat this dirt instead

- grilled cheese. again with the melted cheese thing

- cornbread? idk if that's necessarily popular but it's so dry even with butter
i'm like,, really picky and it would probably be easier to list things i will eat but here we go

- melted cheese ain't that good stop putting it on everything. especially if it's the bright yellow fake stuff

- most sandwiches. really the only kind i like are peanut butter or turkey with nothing else. any more than one ingredient in a sandwich and it's just too many flavors and textures at once

- cooked apples are NASTY idk how y'all can eat apple pie

- you could not get me to eat something with mayo on it if it was the last food on earth. no thanks i'll eat this dirt instead

- grilled cheese. again with the melted cheese thing

- cornbread? idk if that's necessarily popular but it's so dry even with butter
an animated feraligatr sprite from pokemon crystal > call me mantis
> they / she
> fr +2
> art dump
w the nonbinary flag and the word nonbinary
the asexual flag and the word asexual
the lesbian flag and the word lesbian
free buttons
ee > reply hazy,
try again... blinking_cursor.gif
[quote name="Loniface" date="2020-09-17 13:05:40" ] Tomatoes are my mortal enemy. [/quote] Yup that’s it. Both my parents like them, and my dad is convinced I’ll wake up one day and miraculously like them. No. I won’t. They are slimy and taste so terrible. Also: Celery Green vegetables with cheese on them Raisins Baked goods with fruit in them Cheez Whiz Coconut stuff(except chocolate macaroons) Mayonnaise Burgers with anything more than lettuce on them Chicken wings Crustaceans(fried shrimp is tolerable) Many ice cream flavours Twizzlers(give me real black liquorice any day) Cooked cabbage Grapes Blueberries Most brown soda(root beer ONLY) Fried chicken with bones Thin crust pizza Deep dish pizza Wraps and pitas Salad with sweet stuff on it Literally anything that’s sweet but meant to be a main dish Shepherd’s pie Chicken pot pie(looks like barf) And I’ll eat ribs with a fork and knife, thanks. By the way, this whole thread reminds me of: “I eat cheese, only on pizza, please, or sometimes on an homemade quesadilla, otherwise it smells like feet to me.” From Nick Jonas’s song in Camp Rock 2.
Loniface wrote on 2020-09-17 13:05:40:
Tomatoes are my mortal enemy.
Yup that’s it. Both my parents like them, and my dad is convinced I’ll wake up one day and miraculously like them.
No.
I won’t.
They are slimy and taste so terrible.

Also:
Celery
Green vegetables with cheese on them
Raisins
Baked goods with fruit in them
Cheez Whiz
Coconut stuff(except chocolate macaroons)
Mayonnaise
Burgers with anything more than lettuce on them
Chicken wings
Crustaceans(fried shrimp is tolerable)
Many ice cream flavours
Twizzlers(give me real black liquorice any day)
Cooked cabbage
Grapes
Blueberries
Most brown soda(root beer ONLY)
Fried chicken with bones
Thin crust pizza
Deep dish pizza
Wraps and pitas
Salad with sweet stuff on it
Literally anything that’s sweet but meant to be a main dish
Shepherd’s pie
Chicken pot pie(looks like barf)

And I’ll eat ribs with a fork and knife, thanks.

By the way, this whole thread reminds me of:
“I eat cheese, only on pizza, please, or sometimes on an homemade quesadilla, otherwise it smells like feet to me.” From Nick Jonas’s song in Camp Rock 2.
7eb73ea7ba19f787490a57822f0ee4885760d03e.png
Salsa. It's cold and wet and doesn't taste good.
Salsa. It's cold and wet and doesn't taste good.
rIjWU7i.png • rain
• irl creacher
• fr +3
• pls drink water
mm leaf.png oC8BwLW.pngscruffy.png
so many people here hate cheese which i will never personally understand but,,
i despise cheez-its
they dont even taste remotely like cheese. they are sad, sad, cheese adjacent crackers
goldfish are always the better option

i also hate pringles,, like they arent even potato chips to me. the feel like an aliens approximation of what a potato chip is supposed to be made without ever actually eating or seeing a potato chip and made entirely of something that isnt quite a potato. they taste like nothing and smell like the grease left behind by the fries in a fast food bag. horrible, gross, awful

i cant agree with most of the things people have said bc i love food that tastes like too much, which sucks bc sugar in high quantities makes me physically ill even tho i love it. i will say most chocolate flavored things are gross. chocolate itself is good but chocolate flavor tastes nothing like chocolate.

gelatin in any form is bad. the jiggly, squishy texture is terrible. jello should only ever be used in jello cakes, nice light (artificially) fruity flavor injected into a cake, yum

oh also eggs. those are bad. the only way ill eat eggs is if they have cheese melted in and lots of seasoning and hot sauce added to it at the end.
the texture is gross, the smell makes me nauseous. something about adding cheese just makes it so much better for me. prob bc cheese is so strong

similar line of that, i hate chicken. its either too slimy or too dry. its far too bland most of the time and the texture of meat just gets to me sometimes. the exception is fried chicken, solely so i can eat the crispy outside

another meat that i find gross is pork chops. again, a horribly bland meat with the bad meat texture. its also always been grey-ish in color when i eat it which is disgusting

zucchini bad. tastes horrible. i always get my hopes up that itll be cucumber but its zucchini. nasty nasty vegetable

i could probably think of more if i sat here for longer but i think this was enough angry rambling for now
so many people here hate cheese which i will never personally understand but,,
i despise cheez-its
they dont even taste remotely like cheese. they are sad, sad, cheese adjacent crackers
goldfish are always the better option

i also hate pringles,, like they arent even potato chips to me. the feel like an aliens approximation of what a potato chip is supposed to be made without ever actually eating or seeing a potato chip and made entirely of something that isnt quite a potato. they taste like nothing and smell like the grease left behind by the fries in a fast food bag. horrible, gross, awful

i cant agree with most of the things people have said bc i love food that tastes like too much, which sucks bc sugar in high quantities makes me physically ill even tho i love it. i will say most chocolate flavored things are gross. chocolate itself is good but chocolate flavor tastes nothing like chocolate.

gelatin in any form is bad. the jiggly, squishy texture is terrible. jello should only ever be used in jello cakes, nice light (artificially) fruity flavor injected into a cake, yum

oh also eggs. those are bad. the only way ill eat eggs is if they have cheese melted in and lots of seasoning and hot sauce added to it at the end.
the texture is gross, the smell makes me nauseous. something about adding cheese just makes it so much better for me. prob bc cheese is so strong

similar line of that, i hate chicken. its either too slimy or too dry. its far too bland most of the time and the texture of meat just gets to me sometimes. the exception is fried chicken, solely so i can eat the crispy outside

another meat that i find gross is pork chops. again, a horribly bland meat with the bad meat texture. its also always been grey-ish in color when i eat it which is disgusting

zucchini bad. tastes horrible. i always get my hopes up that itll be cucumber but its zucchini. nasty nasty vegetable

i could probably think of more if i sat here for longer but i think this was enough angry rambling for now
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29