Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any NSR fans??
1 2 3 4
That's good that you'll have some time to get some ideas down. I'm sure you'll get some great stuff down! I've seen so many unique ocs, every new one is just that much cooler. I adore the creativity people are showing off by making themselves characters for this fandom.

I've been speaking with a friend that I made through the fandom, they're the one who owns the other member of the techno duo. We're gonna do some fun NSR rp and I'm super hyped for it-
That's good that you'll have some time to get some ideas down. I'm sure you'll get some great stuff down! I've seen so many unique ocs, every new one is just that much cooler. I adore the creativity people are showing off by making themselves characters for this fandom.

I've been speaking with a friend that I made through the fandom, they're the one who owns the other member of the techno duo. We're gonna do some fun NSR rp and I'm super hyped for it-
|Art Shop
SZ6yYcj.png
I hope I get some good stuff down too! I've seen a lot of really cool ones and they're all amazing and have only fueled me more to make one.

OOO that's pretty cool, have fun!!
I hope I get some good stuff down too! I've seen a lot of really cool ones and they're all amazing and have only fueled me more to make one.

OOO that's pretty cool, have fun!!
ComicFury
Webtoon
Insta
WeH76wq.png
They're wild fuel, I bet it'll look super epic!

Thanks man!! I think I will, considering how into the lore of this world we arehrsjfghfij-
They're wild fuel, I bet it'll look super epic!

Thanks man!! I think I will, considering how into the lore of this world we arehrsjfghfij-
|Art Shop
SZ6yYcj.png
They really a r e

and the lore is super cool, so do indeed have fun!!
They really a r e

and the lore is super cool, so do indeed have fun!!
ComicFury
Webtoon
Insta
WeH76wq.png
oh! i got so hyped seeing this thread, caus' i LOVE no straight roads! i love the fights and how music is incorporated into them EXCEPT FOR THE DK WEST FIGHTS and the soundtrack is bangin'
i also adore the art style. i wish more of my friends played it caus then i'd have people to talk about it to :P
(my favorite fight so far is the Yinu one. it's fun and i LOVE the theme.)
oh! i got so hyped seeing this thread, caus' i LOVE no straight roads! i love the fights and how music is incorporated into them EXCEPT FOR THE DK WEST FIGHTS and the soundtrack is bangin'
i also adore the art style. i wish more of my friends played it caus then i'd have people to talk about it to :P
(my favorite fight so far is the Yinu one. it's fun and i LOVE the theme.)
PPbwVvH.png
Old thread but HELLO YES, I haven’t gotten the game yet but I am very excited to play when I do get hands on a copy on me b-day December lmao ; especially so that this game was made by people from my country and I feel oh so proud about that xD

Zuke and DJ SS are currently hands down my favourites in design/personality... I love Sayu and Yinu’s boss music a whole lot <3

The Malaysian slang and references in the game (though idk if many ppl notice them) are absolutely neat and made me laugh and I love this game more so for that...
Old thread but HELLO YES, I haven’t gotten the game yet but I am very excited to play when I do get hands on a copy on me b-day December lmao ; especially so that this game was made by people from my country and I feel oh so proud about that xD

Zuke and DJ SS are currently hands down my favourites in design/personality... I love Sayu and Yinu’s boss music a whole lot <3

The Malaysian slang and references in the game (though idk if many ppl notice them) are absolutely neat and made me laugh and I love this game more so for that...
7bfJZaP.png
The game is absolute beauty. I’ve managed to catch a ton of streams from Steven (voice actor for zuke) and it’s been so fun hearing all about the development and thoughts behind the game.
The game is absolute beauty. I’ve managed to catch a ton of streams from Steven (voice actor for zuke) and it’s been so fun hearing all about the development and thoughts behind the game.
|Art Shop
SZ6yYcj.png
[quote name="crowvidae" date="2020-10-02 21:52:37" ] The Malaysian slang and references in the game (though idk if many ppl notice them) are absolutely neat and made me laugh and I love this game more so for that... [/quote] y'know, i noticed a couple bits of dialogue that seemed weird but i guess i never gave it a whole lot of thought. with your explanation they make a bit more sense! (also the DJ SS battle - omg. i absolutely [i]adore[/i] the design of that fight and the boss) p.s. happy very early birthday! [emoji=birthday cake size=1] i hope you enjoy the game when you get your copy ;)
crowvidae wrote on 2020-10-02 21:52:37:
y'know, i noticed a couple bits of dialogue that seemed weird but i guess i never gave it a whole lot of thought. with your explanation they make a bit more sense!
(also the DJ SS battle - omg. i absolutely adore the design of that fight and the boss)

p.s. happy very early birthday! i hope you enjoy the game when you get your copy ;)
PPbwVvH.png
I don't care if anyone notices but YES I FOUND MY PEOPLEEEE Here, have a Sayu Fandragon. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80121853][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/801219/80121853_350.png[/img][/url] [outfit=2038600]
I don't care if anyone notices but YES I FOUND MY PEOPLEEEE

Here, have a Sayu Fandragon.

80121853_350.png

Sayu
resize.pngvTpRDFB.gifAbout Me Kitties Adopts Art Shop
1 2 3 4